Bbstine's Meds Application

Bbstine

Steam Name: [SR] Bbstine [A]

RP Name: Bbstine | Gume Saam | RC 24 Foxtrot TECH Bbstine

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:123229741

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Republic Medics

Experience: Oh boy, here we go! 

• Coruscant Guard - When I first joined the server I was a Coruscant Guard Medic and achieved the rank of SMB (WO these days)
  • After Coruscant Guard I left and became a full-time naval in the medical branch where I became a CPO and and was second in-command of the medical branch when Vanhorn was CMO. It had a special name but I don't remember it.
  • I then continued in multiple battalions as a medical trooper, one of them being Special Operations back when it was on the chopping block.
  • I was a Colonel in Special Operations back when Ryx was Battalion Commander, I also assisted in the revival of the battalion when it was wiped of all members. I'm proud to say I was one of the founding fathers of what is now the current battalion. 
  • I then left to become a Republic Commando, specifically Fixer. I would've went for Fi if Kirara wasn't in the position, I was left with little to no option to go for a Tech position and hope for a transfer when it was available. (it was never available) I was Fixer twice and I am currently the Unnamed Foxtrot Tech.
  • After Republic Commando I became full-time Jedi in which I joined the Shadow branch and ran there as a manager for a little while until I achieved Anakin in my final push for Master and in the future, General Aayla Secura.
  • I worked with the 327th before they were removed the server in a desperate act of recruiting; sadly, it didn't matter when both 91st and 327th were removed.
  • I then resigned from General and Master and became Meena Tills the Senator. I'd like to say that I've been a great help to Core in the creation of Senators and the filling of the jobs. But that's just me flexing my hard-work. 
  • I am currently Gume Saam, and yes, before anyone bugs about Senators being inactive and how much we need active Senators, no worries; you'll still see me on the thick green bean. 
  • I was also apart of the first bunch of Republic Medics, it's safe to say I have a huge background in Medical.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

Why should I be the Battalion Commander, good question. I found myself in a tricky spot back when I was in Special Operations and had the ability to go for BCMD, the question is should I do it? Do I want to get shit on? It made me extremely self-conscious about myself. I want to work with the Republic Medics to revive it, as should any of these applicants that apply for this battalion. Not only that but I want the fun in Medical RP to make a return, back in the old day when I was naval I'd do scans for wacky things like "ear-infections" or even and god help me after I say this "Space Aids" in which we used Anti-Joe to treat it. I want to prove to people that yes I may not be serious 24/7, behind closed doors I am a hard worker. I don't want to be that guy anymore, I want people to see me as someone that's able to take on difficult tasks, conquer over those tasks, and find solutions to problems before they appear. I want to be Battalion Commander of this specific battalion because it is going to be a hell of a ride to fix it, and I want people to see that having a medic battalion instead of battalion medics can prove useful. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Here's the thing with Republic Medics, there isn't much lore to them. The most you'll get is the generalization of what the battalion is, which is M E D I C S. They were advanced in the field of medicine both combat medics and base medics. 

Availability:

Monday-Friday 3:20 PM EST to whenever I fall asleep or I feel like getting off.

Saturday-Sunday All-day if my body allows it. 

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: My forum account was made August 10th of 2017, but I've been around since the Rishi base. I've also been called literal bones by Joah. So a pretty long time. I'd estimate since late July. 

Do you have a microphone?: I do. 

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want them to still be on the server, not on the chopping block, and active. I want the officer-trooper ratio to be decent and people to stop saying "return to battalion medics. I want to prove to people that if we have a medic battalion we can assign people to the battalions, and not only that we can take care of medical training alongside the medical branch in naval. I want the medical branch in naval and the RM to have a pretty fair relationship before I ship out of my position. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Of course. 

Edited by Bbstine
Fixed text color so it didn't look like dog shit.

+1 I sense this is a good move as yes, you maybe an outsider but that don't mean squat and you do have a uuge amount of experience in medical so you have my backup.

yuge.gif

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

+1, Bbstine is great and atm the best person for the job in my opinion. He’s dedicated, expierenced, intelligent just overall great member of the community and great leader. So now I’ll just go on a long comment about how good Bbstine is.

1) Bbstine was my Anakin for 501st, he was great within the battalion and led the men and honestly made the beginnings of my term as Rex absolutely wonderful and super easy.

2) This man gets involved with the community, I remember a time when he talked to this CT PVT for like an hour and brought a bunch of higher ranking members of Battalions in just to give this guy feedback on his idea.

3) More from when he was my Anakin. Bbstine was always a person I could get along with, not a person I’d be arguing with for a while, any disagreement we had, we’d come to a solution very quickly. 

4) He knows when to be serious and when not to, durring down time he’s not the most serious but once an event starts he becomes serious immediately and RP’s the event through.

Overall, I think Bbstine is RM’s best option and he’s someone who I KNOW will be able to turn RM around and give the server the RM they deserve - Acorn/Rex

• Agree 1

I'm gonna -1 this for multiple reasons. The main one being that most of the people in RM don't know you. Then there's the fact that you're in another battalion at the moment and applying for BCMD before you even officially join us (back) feels a bit like power play in my book. I love RM and I'm looking forward to getting a BCMD but I honestly don't think you're the one for the job. I think someone who RM knows and feels comfortable with is someone more suited for BCMD.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
1 minute ago, Finnley said:

I'm gonna -1 this for multiple reasons. The main one being that most of the people in RM don't know you. Then there's the fact that you're in another battalion at the moment and applying for BCMD before you even officially join us (back) feels a bit like power play in my book. I love RM and I'm looking forward to getting a BCMD but I honestly don't think you're the one for the job. I think someone who RM knows and feels comfortable with is someone more suited for BCMD.

Id love to get to know the troopers of RM, bit of a problem is that I only see about one of you fellows on and that one guy would be Riddler. Who has expressed himself on this very application that’d I’m a great applicant, as of others on this that you guys need someone from outside. And I love when people assume that someone from another battalion but in my case a squad with a squad lead position open wants to perform a power grab for a BCMD spot. I’d like to address this seeing as yes, I’m an outside member of RM, and I may not be know to some of the players in the battalion. A reason being to why RM is on a short leash is because the maximum you’ll ever see on at one time is 5, dare I call the battalion dead, yes. It’s unfortunately a dead battalion that needs revived and pushed forward. You need to see that some new eyes on an open situation isn’t a bad idea. I know that you want to be comfortable with someone you know as BCMD, but trust me, just because you don’t know me doesn’t mean others don’t. If I do make the position, you’ll see some good stuff coming to you orange boys, trust me.

• Agree 3

25 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

Id love to get to know the troopers of RM, bit of a problem is that I only see about one of you fellows on and that one guy would be Riddler. Who has expressed himself on this very application that’d I’m a great applicant, as of others on this that you guys need someone from outside. And I love when people assume that someone from another battalion but in my case a squad with a squad lead position open wants to perform a power grab for a BCMD spot. I’d like to address this seeing as yes, I’m an outside member of RM, and I may not be know to some of the players in the battalion. A reason being to why RM is on a short leash is because the maximum you’ll ever see on at one time is 5, dare I call the battalion dead, yes. It’s unfortunately a dead battalion that needs revived and pushed forward. You need to see that some new eyes on an open situation isn’t a bad idea. I know that you want to be comfortable with someone you know as BCMD, but trust me, just because you don’t know me doesn’t mean others don’t. If I do make the position, you’ll see some good stuff coming to you orange boys, trust me.

I just want to point out that our battalion is not dying anymore. Our numbers a growing a lot (mostly eastern)
I am sure a lot of players will agree

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
8 minutes ago, Rocketpackgolem said:

YOOO we actually had more people than 501st yesterday around 15 ppl :(

i meant after BCMD aust when it was wiped

imma stop replying on this tho before it starts to look like WW3

Edited by Bbstine

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1

There are a few things that I am going to address here.

1. RM might be on the rise, and I've seen it myself, but I don't attribute that to the other applicants work. Almost every single person that has applied so far were responsible for sinking the ship in the first place. Bigzach for example absolutely killed it with his constant talk of removal and lack of work. (I was a long standing member of the 91st, and when it went down, nobody stopped or said to stop working, allowing the batt to go down with pride.)

Bbstine isn’t that sort of person, and even if you guys do end up getting removed under him, he would not allow you to waste away based on speculation and rumor.

2. Someone mentioned that he would not be the right person for the job, and I would ask you these things:

a. What is it that qualifies someone to be a BCMD over medics?

b. What is it that places the other applicants above Bbstine, whether it be in terms of experience or otherwise?

c. How well do you actually know Bbstine?

Something most people fail to realize is the lack of leadership apparent to the entire server when it comes to RM. Ultimately, whether you like it or not, I do believe that the majority of the server thinks someone who has proven time and time again to be leader would be better than someone who not only sunk his own ship, but tried to jump ship to something else as well.

Edited by Thexan
  • Agree 7

Neutral

I love you my guy, and you have the capability to be a great BCMD, but I would like to see how things play out with BigZach.  No hate and my opinion might change

<3

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

21 hours ago, Finnley said:

You can get to know him as your BCMD

unknown.png

11 minutes ago, Alec said:

You can get to know him as your BCMD

Maybe so, but the fact remains that someone RM feels comfortable with would be better for BCMD. I agree that not many of the applications we have other than Bbstine's seem like good choices but you have to keep in mind that at least we know and trust them. Maybe Bbstine is the best option right now, but I also don't think getting a BCMD at this very moment in time is necessary, especially someone that we know little to nothing about. I know that Bbstine is a good guy, I don't doubt that, but I also think he should be focusing on the things he already has rather than applying for BCMD without even being in RM in the first place.

Give us time to build ourselves back together before you throw a BCMD - who is someone completely unknown to us - at us.

Just now, Finnley said:

Maybe so, but the fact remains that someone RM feels comfortable with would be better for BCMD. I agree that not many of the applications we have other than Bbstine's seem like good choices but you have to keep in mind that at least we know and trust them. Maybe Bbstine is the best option right now, but I also don't think getting a BCMD at this very moment in time is necessary, especially someone that we know little to nothing about. I know that Bbstine is a good guy, I don't doubt that, but I also think he should be focusing on the things he already has rather than applying for BCMD without even being in RM in the first place.

Give us time to build ourselves back together before you throw a BCMD - who is someone completely unknown to us - at us.

Yea I understand

unknown.png

Due to unfortunate events with the removal of Republic Medics in the April 24th server patch, I will be dropping the application for Battalion Commander Meds.

As said by the Directors, there will be no 30 day waiting trial to go for another BCMD position, so watch your ass boys because I'm coming for one of you.

@Oxen @Jackson lockerino.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

Due to unfortunate events with the removal of Republic Medics in the April 24th server patch, I will be dropping the application for Battalion Commander Meds.

As said by the Directors, there will be no 30 day waiting trial to go for another BCMD position, so watch your ass boys because I'm coming for one of you.

@Oxen @Jackson lockerino.

rip RM in 3 days

• Agree 1
  • Retired Founder

This application has been voided as per the request of the applicant.

This is your only void given for the next 30 days. If you void another application in the next

30 days you will be unable to apply for another commander position for 30 days.