Null - Aden (2018)

SO - PVT - CMD (2018)

SC - The first Captain Taggart (BCMD) 2018

212th PVT - CPT 2023/2024

CG CPT - CMD 2024

501st CPT 2024

Veteran Admin 2024

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I believe I should become the next 501st BCMD because I have the drive to work hard and motivation to take the 501st to the next level. I have a proven track record so far of taking smaller regiments/Sub-units and making them popular and know I can bring this mindset to the entire battalion. I’ve been working on front facing activities with the 501st while running sims and joint training and know that with my friendly demeanor and rapport with the officers, I can work with this team and mold the 501st into what we believe will benefit the legacy and longevity of the battalion. My ability to lead from the front will be ever present within this role, as well as my rapport with other battalions and the people within it so the 501st will never be short on things to do. I am a very approachable person being on discord and teamspeak. I believe this will help me when the troopers or officers need something done as they know a conversation will happen first before things get approved/denied.

Whilst being in the 501st and working hard within, I also believe that working hard in other areas of the server gives me a unique resume that other applicants don’t have. Being a part of the high staff team will allow me to bring in experience that others might not have. I have dealt with some really good things and the ability to bring praise to those who deserve it helps to keep people ticking in the right direction. However, being a VA has also given me the ability to deal with some not so nice areas, such as dealing with sits, and really awkward conversations that need to be had and removals. This kind of experience really benefits that of a BCMD and gives me a wide range of situations I can call back on to help me approach issues in a more informed way.

Availability:

Monday - Half 1pm  - 9pm EST

Tuesday - Half 1pm  - 9pm EST

Wednesday - Half 1pm EST - 9pm EST

Thursday - Half 1pm EST - 9pm EST

Friday - Half 1pm EST - 9pm EST

Saturday - 3pm EST - 9pm EST

Sunday - 3pm EST - 9pm EST
(The 9pm can vary later depending on work/deployment happening)

Discord: All hours apart from when I am asleep.

How long have you played on Synergy Roleplay?:
My play time is 2724:48:40 but I’ve been on and off since 2018.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:
Since joining the battalion there have been a few noticeable things that I would think if fixed will benefit the battalion massively:

Fixing the officer structure:

At the moment of writing this we have 8 CPTs, 2 LTs and 1 WO. I believe that this just creates stagnation within the battalion from people being promoted too quickly or too frequently and the ranks just lose meaning. It also has been mentioned to me a few times by other players around the server ‘why does the 501st have so many CPTs’ and if I am honest I have no idea. I am looking to rectify this model and bring back a healthy competition. Just because you have reached the requirements to be promoted doesn't mean just anyone should be. CMD+ should take everyone as a case by case basis, with insight from previous and current officers before moving people up. I believe this is something that does need to be dealt with.

A fixed set on officer requirements:
Right now the requirements are a little here or there. I want to bring in a more streamlined understanding of what those requirements are and how to reach them. But also bring in as said above that reaching these requirements are not an automatic promotion, but a way to let us know you are ready. For example a set of shadows, entertainments, training or even dupe building for some the previously mentioned examples.

Senior NCOs:
At the moment I feel too many people keep joining the TS asking for EOD training and it's not very often that I am seeing people host them. What I would like to do is set up more frequent time scaled training so that the people who need the training aren't waiting around for these. I'd like to see a push on trainings as well, whether they are sims or patrols, just keeping the battalion engaged

NCOs:
These should be focusing on recruitment and learning the next steps of moving up within the battalion! I want to get the NCOs pushing back into recruitment and when CTs join to make sure the first thing they see is 501st! If training or patrols are hosted keeping the CT engaged and asking them if they want to tag along! This way it benefits both the server and the 501st being that the CT is having fun and can see how fun the 501st is!

Enlisted:
As we all know enlisted are the gateway to the battalion, I want to push the reg leads and reg officers to continuously seek out the enlisted and start speaking regularly with troopers that aren't in a regiment, regiments are the best way to keep an active player base and keep the enlisted coming back for more.

501st Jedi:
I am in a very fortunate position to see the strength of the Jedi. I strongly believe that we have the strongest Jedi corp compared to any other battalion, which is a very bold claim! Currently as Vaughn, and with the help of Lazy (Ahsoka) we have filled our 332nd jedi spots, I would like this to continue to grow. With a strong Anakin and Ahsoka that are active we are finding a lot of people wanting to join up and get into the action! With server leadership teasing a Jedi update frequently and the strength of our Jedi corp, I believe that we will have the strength to fully capitalize on this update when released.

Torrent Company:
At the moment I have tried to set up a few things with TC but they have fallen flat on its face. What I would like to do is build stronger relations with TC with 332nd. Our current Anakin is doing a lot of training and sims with improving TC in mind. As long as this continues then TC should see a good and healthy amount of growth,  I will continue to push Anakin (Kaiser) doing this without burning the candle at both ends. TC is mainly an RP company with a lot of named lore characters, however the 501st as a whole has not had an RPer of the week this entire year. My biggest push should I get Rex will be the RP side of it with torrent company.

332nd:
As the current leader within the 332nd, I have managed to fill the officer spots, I have worked with Jedi officers to get all of the Jedi slots filled and been a constant active member to show that 332nd is a force not to be messed with! I have changed a few things since joining, such as how the tryouts were run, which in all has benefited the health of the regiment. Additionally, officers and marshals are meant to act in a more professional manner and have been given a clear cut description of their responsibilities. Overall we have seen an increased amount of people join, along with more excitement for the Sub-Unit. It's really at a healthy place that whoever takes over just needs to sit in the seat and keep up with activity!

Regiments:
Our current REGL and REGOs are doing a brilliant job at making sure the Officers and leaders of the subunits are on, active and doing what they should be. At the moment the only places we are lacking in are support. Our medics are shouted out a lot within debriefs which is just amazing. I believe that with the regiments that not a lot needs to be focused on apart from making sure that tryouts are actively being pinged and that they are being as active as they can be. I will personally oversee the resurrection of SUP within the battalion until it’s at a position I am comfortable with.

Overall:
I believe that each section needs a little bit of hands-on management (Not micro management) But just a healthy bit of guidance to reach that next level. So overall in the next three months I believe that should the 501st work on all of these, this will propel it. I would also like to see at least BoTM once during my term so I know we are at least heading in the right direction with things being hosted and run, and with the most important stat; recruitments.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

+1 love Moose, dude is amazing. Such a good "Lead by Example" idea. He is an icon within the 501st for what leadership should look like and strives for the betterment of every single member of the 501st. Only reason I would -1 is he is British.

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.pngAverage Kai Leng moment

GM Leadership

+1 Has done amazing work with 332nd and can do even better work with 501st as Rex

• Friendly 1

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

W Vaughn, good luck my friend! +1 

• Friendly 1

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

Veteran Admin

Big +1 This guy did my CC training 4 months ago and has been someone I look up to ever since i really hope to see you get REX. 

• Friendly 1

Current: || VA || GMM ||  QuestMaster ||  212th BCMD Cody || 

Veteran Admin

Didnt know you were applying but uh you could defo go crazy, +1

• Friendly 1

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon

+1

Moose is a great leader and person and will do phenomenal as BCMD!

• Friendly 1

Current: Green Company Deputy MEDO LT Nemec

Former: 212th Ghost Company ARFL Trapper | Senator Aang | 212th Ghost Company Lead CMD Boil | Green Company Officer SUPO Fireball

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1.  

I have worked with Moose closely for the past few months and he is a great asset to any team he is on. Goodluck on your interview dawg.

• Friendly 1

Current: SPEC Regimental Commander Danny
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny, Battalion Commander Fox

-1 from me big dog, I don't think you are the best candidate for this position. While reviewing the other applications, yours seem vague in comparison. You have very basic and simple changes you would make in comparison to other applicants 

• Confused 1
  • Based 1

Current: 41st MED
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood, 2ndAC Bear, Parjai-5 through 3, | First Rav Bralor

41st_gang.png?ex=66bd4f0a&is=66bbfd8a&hm

+1 Nice app good luck man thx for helping the TC!

• Friendly 1

Current TCO REGL CPT Fives

Former: 41st ARC CPT Musicboy| 21st SGM Musicboy |Doom Unit CPL EJ| Improcco WO Nye| Plo Koon | Senior Senator Lux Bonteri | Guardian Lead | Vice Chairman | Master Kit FistoSenator Gume | Council Member

spacer.png

Veteran Admin
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Kase said:

-1 from me big dog, I don't think you are the best candidate for this position. While reviewing the other applications, yours seem vague in comparison. You have very basic and simple changes you would make in comparison to other applicants 

Hi Kase, im a little confused. Reading over both they are similar in comparison. You have even used a point on my application to ask Charles a question? Which he has answered the question well and whilst we have had 8 CPTs for a long time, they are now slowly moving in the right direction already and we have 6 now. Whilst I understand if you want to -1 as you believe Charles is better in comparison (Totally understandable). I was just wondering what you feel is vague so I might be able to address? 

If not thank you for the feedback and have a great day :)

Edited by Moose_Wundo
didnt proof read

spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

+1 I love Moose and him in the position would be amazing genuinely one of the nicest guys I have met hope you get it Moose!

• Friendly 1

Current: Musshunter Of The Rancor Battalion
Former: 91st Stak, CG CaptainWrecker, Bail Organa XO Crosshair

+1

Has Done well, good leadership, the only problem I have is I believe you joined on 6/18/24, and i would personally go for somebody like Charles, however both candiates do deserve a interview I will admit.

Good Luck!

• Friendly 1

41st Jedi Commander Luminara Unduli (Jedi Master)
claire <3

Veteran Admin
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Claire said:

+1

Has Done well, good leadership, the only problem I have is I believe you joined on 6/18/24, and i would personally go for somebody like Charles, however both candiates do deserve a interview I will admit.

Good Luck!

Hi Claire, yes twas around that time (sorry at work while I reply otherwise I’d look! 😁) I appreciate the support and concern, it’s why I wanted to put some additional information of my experience around the server! As well as what I’ve done around the 501st!

thank you for the feedback and at the same time support! I do also support Charles! No matter what happens we will as officers support the person in charge whoever that might 😁

Edited by Moose_Wundo
Wanted to add stuff
  • Pay Respect 1

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 Honestly, I'm confused. I read your app trying to figure where it's vague....but good luck with the interview! Just don't blow me up!

• Friendly 1
  • Based 1

+1 bias me now please 

kidding post applicants look solid and 501st will be in good hands regardless this will come down to the interview I wish you both luck 

• Friendly 1

Current: 

Former:  6  LT Kom'rk | Rancor Knight Halsey | Shaak Ti  | Branch Overseer  Kit Fisto | Bardan Jusik | QuestMaster

• Director
Director

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Director
Director

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED