[Denied] [CW] Bonzai’s Ban Appeal

Bonzai

Name: Bonzai
Steam ID: 
Ban Reason: Banned for derogatory laungage and disrespect (originally Hate Speech)
Date of Ban: idk original ban was on 5th
Length of Ban: originally 5 days and now as of this date (11th) 10 days 
Staff Member(s) Involved: Kaiser, Gohn
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal:
I see no reason why my ban was extended to 14/15 days. none of this is in the ban guidelines (guidelines state that what I did is a 7 day ban) so I decided to contact the HA involved and was told its because of my PO, I've played on the server since 2017 and was told "you contribute no good to the server". I admit I let my emotions get the best of me but this seems to be a situation that was blown out of proportion, it started as a 5 day ban then was extended to over double the proper ban length per the guidelines. it feels as if Kaiser has it out for me as he was attempting to get me perma banned as the name of the clip is "Bonzai Perma Request". I simply want to return to the server and play with my friends this weekend.
Supporting evidence:

Here is the clip from Kaisers POV *Disclaimer Slurs are in this Video about 4 mins in* I also have the video downloaded if it is deleted but notice the name of the clip "Bonzai Perma Request"

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1CihYjOk6dm_cl/d1337LBh3mtT?invite=cr-MSxGdGIsMTg0NDIyNTY2LA

Ban Guidelines for those who dont know

image.png?ex=655efa8b&is=654c858b&hm=2340c97857b3ca9dba84d54ab98fe8b774eb47d580d728ad42c70df70bbe2c2a&

Discord message which includes the quote above and My PO's (Small glimpse as its all i got) keep in mind my Tons are spanning back YEARS

b522c9f1aaac3b80c6080e41e87ab3fd.png

10dda9b2e448f8eb8cd4289bd7537ff0.png

Edited by Bonzai
  • Dumb 1

Former: 187th ARCO, DU ARCO x4, DU ARCL x2, 501st ARFL, Prudii Skirata, Alpha-22 AvenAlpha-98 Nate Current: DU 1stLT GreenBean

Bans handled by HA+ are at discretion of the HA to be extended based on PO and severity. You MRDM is a 5 and a 7 for racism.
Likely was just combined and slightly extended due to your PO and the fact that someone whos been around since 2017 should be much more aware of these rules than your average minge. 

-1 from me. You RDM'd the wrong person and got AOS'd. Revenge AOS'd and Dodged arrest and got removed from SOBDE, instead of getting off and cooling down decided to go on an RDM fest and then proceeded to call Kaiser... what you did. 

While i think youre a funny dude and i know you may still have the drive to play, i can't +1 in faith until i see the attitude change.

iF the unban appeal goes through i hope you come back in a serious manner. Would love to have you back on server

Edited by Mystic
  • Confused 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

2 minutes ago, Mystic said:

Bans handled by HA+ are at discretion of the HA to be extended based on PO and severity. You MRDM is a 5 and a 7 for racism.
Likely was just combined and slightly extended due to your PO and the fact that someone whos been around since 2017 should be much more aware of these rules than your average minge. 

-1 from me. You RDM'd the wrong person and got AOS'd. Revenge AOS'd and Dodged arrest and got removed from SOBDE, instead of getting off and cooling down decided to go on an RDM fest and then proceeded to call Kaiser... what you did. 

While i think youre a funny dude and i know you may still have the drive to play, i can't +1 in faith until i see the attitude change.

I didn't mass RDM.... it was a 4th arrest ban. This was also the day after that incident 

Edited by Bonzai

Former: 187th ARCO, DU ARCO x4, DU ARCL x2, 501st ARFL, Prudii Skirata, Alpha-22 AvenAlpha-98 Nate Current: DU 1stLT GreenBean

2 minutes ago, Bonzai said:

I didn't mass RDM.... it was a 4th arrest ban. This was also the day after that incident 

Did you not? Thought MRDM was tacked onto it somewhere as i heard you were RDMing people. If it was for NITRP then +1 a reduction, but i do think there should be the base ban in place. 

Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti

1 minute ago, Mystic said:

Did you not? Thought MRDM was tacked onto it somewhere as i heard you were RDMing people. If it was for NITRP then +1 a reduction, but i do think there should be the base ban in place. 

yes, im just asking for a reduction forgot to mention that my bad

Edited by Bonzai

1 hour ago, Bonzai said:

yes, im just asking for a reduction forgot to mention that my bad

+1 on a reduction then

• Director
Director

Hey so as i said in your DM's you have multiple previous bans, which was why the ban was increased from 5 days to 14 days. Because when we have people that gets banned and comes back within 5 days and  then break rules again they do not learn their punishment and that is why i decided to lenghten the ban to 14 days. So instead of it being a little slap on the wrist it was a actual punishment for you. If we look back at these last 6 months you have been arrest a total of 14 times. 

But if we wanna look into this more deeper during the sit you are calling a person these hoerndous words, where it could be called harrasment. image.png?ex=655f7785&is=654d0285&hm=f9f
So i believe i myself was lenient on you and did marked it as disrespect instead of harrasment. Because this could very well be treated as a harrasment and the ban could go up to the time of a month instead of 2 weeks. 

8 hours ago, Bonzai said:

I've played on the server since 2017

You are mentioning that you have played on this server ever since 2017 which means you have good knowledge of the rules and understand this server quite a lot. Hence you know how to act and not to act. This here shows to me that since you got removed from your battalion you decided to minge around and just troll instead of trying to join another one and actually play and have a good time. You have also been banned 2 times before because of racism so you clearly know what would happend if you uttered those words. I belive you thought only a 5 day ban that will be over in no time and i can go to Synergy.

8 hours ago, Bonzai said:

I admit I let my emotions get the best of me

Really your emotions got the best out of you? Temper Tantrum used to stop when you where what 6-7 years old i don't belive in this excuse what so ever especially since  you know how the server works and you know why you got removed from the battalion and that is because you decided to RDM. So this here is just a straight up shitty excuse to use.

7 hours ago, Mystic said:

If it was for NITRP then +1 a reduction

Regarding to this the ban was not for NITRP. It was derogatory language, + disrespect. During the sit he said the nword with a hard R a total of 25 times. He also says "You are a f*ing f-word". 

I stand with my ban for 14 days as it stands, and i think he should be happy that the ban was not any longer.

Banned

I Wish You Scammed Credits and Got A Longer Ban, Racism Ban Is Too Short.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 1

r4ymo.gif

52 minutes ago, gohn said:

Regarding to this the ban was not for NITRP. 

Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm not) but this was originally a 4th arrest ban then after I said what I said I had it extended it to 5 days. What you're saying here is just false. Here this may help a quote from Kaiser from in the clip itself "it is still a ban for a day for four plus arrests, it's only 24 hours"

• Director
Director
4 minutes ago, Bonzai said:

Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm not) but this was originally a 4th arrest ban then after I said what I said I had it extended it to 5 days. What you're saying here is just false. Here this may help a quote from Kaiser from in the clip itself "it is still a ban for a day for four plus arrests, it's only 24 hours"

The 14day ban extension was not for NITRP, it was because of your derogatory language ingame and disrespect. 
The 5 day ban where because of derogatory language
The 1 day ban was supposed to be for NITRP but due to you clearly breaking more roles it got upped to derogatory language.

Head Admin

17 minutes ago, Bonzai said:

1 day for NITRP after 4 arrests
Then you told me to S your D Fa***t
Then it was upped to 5 days for derogatory language ^(I said hate speech at the time in the clip)
Then it was upped to 14 after you spammed the n word in game chat during your sit. 

Gohn is 100% correct, this falls under harassments and can fall under staff disrespect, and could have been a lot harsher. 

Full transparency, I 100% attempted to get a perma. Your multiple past offences show a clear NITRP and your attitude in game towards others doesn't provide anything to the server. Additionally, your hateful speech during your sit indicates you have no positive intentions in this community. 

If you come back I hope and pray you turn this around. You have potential to be excellent wherever you want to apply yourself, and I think if you mentally locked in you could be amazing here. 

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1
  • Bruh 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

18 total slurs in clip and then asking for a reduction is wild

• Informative 1

Current - Six-Ten

Longshot - Peel - GCO - GC - SupL - ArfL - HVYL - Oddball - Waxer - Boil

12 hours ago, Poker said:

+1 Its obvious he should be banned for 5-7 days, but extending by another 10 just doesn't make sense

I agree with the ban, but not the length. I agree it should be 5-7 days.

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

Holy shit.

-1 no. If it was for NITRP i would support it but this is wild

kinda tired of people acting like this then whining when they get punished for it.

• Agree 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Because of all your past offences, removal from SOBDE, and what transpired after is just crazy. Then asking for a reduction is even wilder. -1

Former Wrath of the Sith
Former Grey Jedi Master
Former BCMD of Special Operations/Shadow Company
-Aust (austistic)