[ACCEPTED] Bostons Staff Application

Boston

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: CT PVT Chef Boston

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:552192535

VIP (Y/N): yes 

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): At first I didn't think about being an admin, All I wanted to do is Be a Ct Chef that cooks food for people and have fun on the Server. But then Baron talked to me about being an admin and it got me thinking a little bit. If I was an admin I would try my very best to make this server fun and enjoyable. Especially for the CTs like making small missions and spawn droids for them to shoot. But at the same time I've Never joined a Battalion on this server, never really Been part of an major event and most Importantly I've never been an admin before on any server before. I don't know anything about being an admin or how its done, But I'm willing to learn and try my very best to be a good ( or at least decent ) Admin. I remembered when I first Joined the Server, The Staff were very Friendly and engaging. They helped me flip over an ATTE and let me use it to Fight the droids, They also spawn help me with other things like setting up Missions for CTs or even making my kitchen and restaurant! ( Restaurant coming soon BTW!! ). But one  IMPORTANT thing they is that don't discriminate against anyone, Especially CT's. the fact that this servers Staff Takes CT's ( If their Nice ) Tickets is awesome and no other Server has done this I think? But other than that I wanna Try this Staff stuff out and try my best at it. If I don't get picked out, that's alright! Then I'll stay as a Chef and cook food for hungry soldiers.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is CT Chef Boston, I'm the Republic chef of the Onderon base and My duty is to cook and serve food to the republic personal like Clone troopers, Jedi, Navel, Republic Mercenaries, ect. I also run the RL droid program which are basically IG Assassin droids that follow my command and cook food, but their mostly good at combat, especially RL-0. I Mostly work in the kitchen with my RL droids, But That Doesn't mean I don't get my hands Dirty from time to time. Sometimes I go on Missions/Trainings with different Regiments and Battalions.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 276:29:07 Hours

• Agree 1
  • Winner 6

+1 this must happen

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Veteran Admin

+1 PLUS ONE FOR OUR BEST CHEF! Clam chowda

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Head Admin

+1

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler

Veteran Admin

+1 YES PLEASE!

+1 holyy i would help this man out with whatever he may need

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 BIG FAT PLUS 1 MAN

This guy is great.

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

GM Leadership

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png