Oxen's Formal Request for ATK REG Commander

Oxen

Steam Name: [SR] Oxen [HA]

RP Name: GM BCMD Bacara

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):STEAM_0:1:18216564

Regiment you are applying for: Attack Regimental Commander

Experience:

April 20017 - Present:

Started with Galactic Marines on the other server, moved with the rest to this server. I have been a Marine the entire time.  I worked through the ranks 

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

There needs to be an active Attack Regimental Commander and at this time I believe I am the best suited for the job.  I have embraced moving into positions this server and the community feels is the best. 

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

501st, 212th, and GM are the battalions within the Attack Reg responsibility. What I know about 501st were one of the most famous battalions during and after the clone wars. A plethora of named troopers all with interesting stories. 212th best known for their affiliation to Kenobi at the end when the order was issued after the death of Grievous. Galactic Marines did not get a lot of face time, however, the death of Mundi shown highlighted Bacara and some of his troopers.

Availability:

Mon-Sun typically 7pm to 2am EST.  I work out of state so I do go home to see the wife and kids every other weekend. My playtime is hindered and reduced during those times I visit home as of course real life comes first.  

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

PVT to BCMD

New Admin to Head Admin
TR to TRM

Quals: QM, GMACT, ARC, ENG, EOD, MED, TECH, HVY WPNS

Roles Trained: Trooper, Sharpshooter, Jet Trooper, Heavy, Medic, Combat, Support, Officer

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, a very good one to boot!

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

The attack Regiments were left in a great place by Gene before he moved up and I would work to continue where he left it, but increase their reputation with coordinated operations in which they work more together to achieve or fail at the various sets of objectives.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

Additional operations which utilize each battalions strengths and highlight each others weaknesses to maximize understanding of how each battalion unique abilities.  This should create much better relations as they lean on each other to succeed.

I would love to work with the REG DEF CMDR and build team work events and scenarios in which a deeper understanding of the roles each battalions plays. People deserve to play in a battalion that fits their play style, while staying within the rules and regulations of the server.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes and I wouldn't have it any other way. The position of REG ATK CMDR is one that if played correctly will drastically change the face and relations of all subordinate battalions.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

Yes I understand and I am NOT looking at keeping any position longer than needed. I believe everyone should strive to move up and out and not stay at a rank that has opportunities to move up.  I have trained all GM to step up to that next rank and take on the challenges of that role/rank will give them. Eventually, we all move on to something new or reduce our game time/play and others are needed to take over leadership to keep a quality gaming environment we enjoy here in Synergy to continue forward into the future.

I wanted to keep this as short as possible and I will answer any and all questions (within reason) anyone might have regarding this application.

• Agree 2
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

HUGE +1 TO THIS MAN HOLY SHIT 

Banned

+1 Who in the what now

+1 give this man a medal, you could write books about how over qualified this man is, the sad part would be life with a different bacara

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I think it goes without saying Oxen is more than qualified for the spot this man knows how to lead 

he has my formal +1 as Senior AD Commander & as Former ATK REG Commander, i hope he can bring new life into the attack regiments and further their improvement

• Agree 1

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

+1 Oxen has done so much for both the Server and his Battalion, that it'd be a huge insult on his part if he DIDN'T get ATK Reg.

in my short stint with the GM, he was always working with his guys as both Bacara and Keller, and making sure they were always in line. I can't say this for many Battalions, but believe me when I say that out of all the Battalions on the server, GM is one of the most serious ones out there. Minges don't last long in their battalion, mostly due to the fact that they're too serious to let the Minges get away with anything.

Since Gene became SR CMD, it'd be only fitting that Oxen got ATK Reg. He's the only person I can see in that position

-Jirachi, Former 187th CMD, Former 101st CMD, Current TGM K V Serra Keto

• Agree 1

With the application of Jackson and the current commander state within GM, I am happy to remove my formal application for ATK REG Commander. 

I will spend the next few months building GM to have the leadership ready to take lead on GM in the near future. Good luck to you Jackson. I and the rest of my GM salute you and wish you nothing but success.

- Oxen

1 minute ago, Oxen said:

With the application of Jackson and the current commander state within GM, I am happy to remove my formal application for ATK REG Commander. 

I will spend the next few months building GM to have the leadership ready to take lead on GM in the near future. Good luck to you Jackson. I and the rest of my GM salute you and wish you nothing but success.

- Oxen

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO 

WAS MEDIC