Butter's Wolffe App

Butter

Steam Name:  Butter

RP Name: Warthog

RP Rank: Commander

Steam ID:  76561198395960398

Battalion you are applying for: 104th

Experience: 
Prior Commander Blackout (4 Months as a Commander), 41st GCD( Loved bein an XO inside of Green Company) REGL In a Multitude of Battalions.
(Obviously more but these are the top) 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: 
For Me, Honestly Its Plain and simple. It Comes down to the Dedication I have for the People of the 104th. For those who come to this Battalion with no prior SWRP Experience I Feel it is my Duty to Teach and Motivate Those People how Synergy Operates. I Truly Believe That I am 100% Capable for this position to continue my so Called Journey inside this Battalion. 4 Months ago I came back to this Battalion from being Deployed. My First words to Clutch were "Were what Needs Help in the Battalion?" He had told me a few different Things. He said " Support, Filling Subunits." , and when his entire High Command left the battalion he needed dedicated leaders. At the time though I had just came back into the battalion so here I was understanding the Struggle and Issues inside of 104th Day 1. Climbing through the Ranks and getting to the Officer Ranks I Eventually Became Wolfpack Member Warthog, SUPL and The Wolfpack XO. I Was able to Revamp the Entirety of the Support Branch within the 104th. Recreating Documents for better use/understanding. Recruit Member into the Battalion that were highly motivated and strived to become Wolfpack members, and thus that Fill Wolfpack over and over again as The Wolfpack Subunit was never left with an open position for more than a week. To those in the Officer Corps in the 104th that I "Grew Up with" through our trials and tribulations what I can say is that I have learned so much about the 104th in the Past 128 days I have been inside this battalion. Not only from you guys but from the Experiences I have had throughout the server with the people.
I Thank you for reading this and value your time.

Availability: Everyday After 1700 CST (Unless I Have Duty)

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since 2019

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?: 
The Thing I want to see most come out of the Battalion would be to Maintain this Family environment that we have. We all take time out of our day to come onto synergy roleplay and to someone like me that means the world. Especially as a leader inside this battalion. I also Would like to See more of a Detailed Structure when it comes to Certain Jobs Rank Retain to. What I mean by this is Each Rank should have a Duty and When you go up to the next level your Job should be a little Different and you should be Heald at a higher standard. No one should sit in a battalion do no work wait for a Time in Grade and expect to be promoted off that. Hard work and Dedication is noticed and is rewarded.
Another Thing I would Like to see is the Stability of the 104th High Command and a Full Stable Wolfpack and Dire Squad. The Battalion Currently Hold Enough dedicated members to complete this But I also don't just want a full battalion of just Sub Unit Members. Recruits are always a fantastic thing but you can never force people to just join your Battalion
So just as much as everyone else I strive to Gain as many new Numbers as possible and Create more Joint Mech Trainings Server Wide. I wanna see the entire server work in unison with Mech and not fight over vehicles. Growing away from the sins from the Past Marvel has thus Reinforced the way the rules are/have been. Thus now that that has been recognized server wide we need to enforce it together.  

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

Get 104th More officer and he active.

Edited by Kullua
Confusion
  • Friendly 1

Current: CG ARC SGM Beater |

Former: 41st ARC CPT Musicboy| 21st SGM Musicboy |Doom Unit CPL EJ| Improcco WO Nye| Plo Koon | Senior Senator Lux Bonteri | Guardian Lead | Vice Chairman | Master Kit FistoSenator Gume

Before I vote, when you wanted to tryout for Omega squad you said you were going to go on a deployment for the military that would last 3 weeks, would you be going on this while you would be in your Wolffe term if you were to get the position? @Butter

Former: Liaison

Head Admin

With experience interacting with you in 104th and 212th, I'd say you're a solid applicant for this position. 

That being said, this app is heavily lacking in terms of meat. I think you need to add some more to this. I'd recommend talking about how your experience gives you the firepower to lead the battalion, and HOW it does that. Additionally, give more details on where you want your battalion to be at the end of your term.

Or, consider this me asking you that. What are some ways you can achieve your goals for how you want your battalion to look at the end of your term, and in what was does your experience actually help you with being a BCMD?

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Pythin said:

Before I vote, when you wanted to tryout for Omega squad you said you were going to go on a deployment for the military that would last 3 weeks, would you be going on this while you would be in your Wolffe term if you were to get the position? @Butter

Going to the field/ Deployment 2 different Things. Currently Our Field Event that is happening is Happening Right now But Since I was chosen for a multitude of Classes I Come back home every night. Thus The only Time I wouldnt be on is If I run a range like Last Night til around 2am

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

3 hours ago, KaiserNeiner said:

With experience interacting with you in 104th and 212th, I'd say you're a solid applicant for this position. 

That being said, this app is heavily lacking in terms of meat. I think you need to add some more to this. I'd recommend talking about how your experience gives you the firepower to lead the battalion, and HOW it does that. Additionally, give more details on where you want your battalion to be at the end of your term.

Or, consider this me asking you that. What are some ways you can achieve your goals for how you want your battalion to look at the end of your term, and in what was does your experience actually help you with being a BCMD?

To Answer your Response/ Question I Would Say the end Goal Is to Continue the Pathway Clutch Paved for the Success The battalion already Has had. Small things such as a New Structed Chain of Command with a few new addictions of Officer Documentation will most likely be created for this 

For The Experience Part One of the Greatest Achievement I Think I had Personally Was Climbing The Ranks in the 21st back in the Day adopting the Way oof the Cloaky SO Boys and Creating an Environment That just worked. We were a Family Just as in the 104th and We Were all heald to a specific Standard. We Left No stones Uncovered when it came to RP and Always knew That having Fun was always a priority. Those Who knew me back then some will say I had Flaws and I do not deny that But Not only can A lot Happen in 3 Years but I Have Proven Once More I am Fully Capable of Joining a Battalion as a PVT and Work My Way up to a Commander Posistion for my work and effort put in behind closed doors for a Battalion.  

+1 i think butter is a great candidate for wolffe! he has always been there for whenever i had questions or needed to be trained, and is the person who first introduced me to the 104th. i have also seen him active most of my time in the 104th

Edited by Pulse
  • Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

+1 i see this guy everyday he needs to be wolffe 

• Friendly 1

Don't think you are the right person to hold such rank. Only have ever had bad experiences with you in game and out of game. In the past have seen some very toxic remarks and don't think that is needed. Let alone this has to be one of the worst apps I've seen. Best of luck, prove me wrong.

Edited by Slak
  • Winner 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Head Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler

Head Admin
16 hours ago, Butter said:

To Answer your Response/ Question I Would Say the end Goal Is to Continue the Pathway Clutch Paved for the Success The battalion already Has had. Small things such as a New Structed Chain of Command with a few new addictions of Officer Documentation will most likely be created for this 

For The Experience Part One of the Greatest Achievement I Think I had Personally Was Climbing The Ranks in the 21st back in the Day adopting the Way oof the Cloaky SO Boys and Creating an Environment That just worked. We were a Family Just as in the 104th and We Were all heald to a specific Standard. We Left No stones Uncovered when it came to RP and Always knew That having Fun was always a priority. Those Who knew me back then some will say I had Flaws and I do not deny that But Not only can A lot Happen in 3 Years but I Have Proven Once More I am Fully Capable of Joining a Battalion as a PVT and Work My Way up to a Commander Posistion for my work and effort put in behind closed doors for a Battalion.  

First part of this answer is pretty mid, doesn't really answer anything. Second part is great, I understand your experience from your description and you really elaborated on your point. 

Regardless of negative interactions I've heard from you having with others, I'm a big believer that if your battalion supports you, you should have a fair shot at BCMD. Haven't seen any negative feedback from your fellow battalion members, so it's a +1 from me. Good luck in your interview. 

• Informative 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

GM Leadership

I've had some ''trollish'' Interactions with you. Everyone has fun in the server and can be a minge at some point. But of course there is a limit when you have the role as BCMD.
But... I've also seen when you are serious, and overall a nice and chill guy. I've also noticed you doing a good job since your promotion.
So I do think you deserve a chance for this position.

+1.

• Friendly 1

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

+1

You've probably been one of if not the most helpful person to me throughout my time in the server, helping me learn the basics and assist me in my journey to becoming a support officer, there's nothing much else to say you are just really based and look out for the people in your battalion.

• Friendly 1

+1 
Your attitude has changed for the better. 

May the best man win

• Pay Respect 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk