RP Name: 
Hunter (Iceman)

RP Rank:
Battalion Commander

Steam ID: 

Regiment you are applying for:
Specialized 

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: 
I believe I should be the Specialized regimental commander for various different reasons. First and foremost through my experience in playing GMOD and having various leadership positions through my life I have learned the skill of going into scenarios with as little bias as possible. This will allow me to tackle any regimental issue by fully hearing out both sides of a discussion and determining a decision based on facts. Another reason I believe I have what it takes is my activity and leadership skills. I am extremely active on the server averaging 150+ hours every two weeks and I am constantly in TS or discord. This makes me extremely approachable and I will be actively present and leading on the server. Through my experience of being the SOBDE BCMD and the outcome of my battalion after these last 3 months I believe I have shown I have the leadership skills necessary to push the Specialized regiment in the right direction.

I am not like other Regimental commanders of the past. I am not someone who will lurk in the shadows watching and only stepping in when they are asked to do so. I will be on the server actually taking lead of my regiment during events. If I see an issue developing I will step in a make sure the issue is solved. If I become the Spec Reg it is my job to make sure the regiment succeeds and I will take the necessary actions to complete that task. I have already spoken with the three command teams of each battalion in the regiment and have learned what needs to be done. My main goal will be to split my time between each month for example, week one will be spent with CG where I will be in there TS channel and I will create an event series made for CGs specialization to give them activities and improve their presence on the server. If there are issues during the week I will of course move to where I am needed to fix them but my main focus will be on that battalion. Week two could be Rancor where I will do the same there, week three SOBDE, and finally week four which will be the joint week. I will create and event series for the Spec regiment a lot like a regimental deployment, where they are working together to complete a series of missions.

I have developed good relations with all three battalions and their command teams. I will use these relationships to work with them to better their battalions. I will not sit around and micromanage as if they were accepted to be a BCMD they have the capabilities needed to lead their battalions in the right direction. However I will provide my input on decisions and if the battalion is leading down the wrong path I will step in and fix it myself.

Availability:
Mon - Fri: 4PM to 12AM EST
Saturday - Sunday: 10 AM - 1 AM

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server:
SOBDE:
PVT-BCMD
Bad Batch Squad Lead

Rebuilt the Jedi program from the ground up
Got all squad tryouts changed to follow the same format and up the difficulty
Achieved battalion of the month
Walon Vau added to SOBDE
Increased activity of SOBDE on the server tenfold

Got SOBDE to be viewed in a better light on the server

Jedi:
Youngling - Council Member

Guardian Master
104th Jedi General

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:
Coruscant Guard:
The main issue with CG is lack of new recruits entering the battalion, lack of NCO and Officer core. A lot of this can be changed through recruitment and how CG is presented on the server. I believe with my weekly focus on each battalion when the server sees CG going off on their own mission it will make people want to join, this will also help with member retention. Another thing I want to work with CG command on is a working patrol system. If you look at an actual police force a lot of their time is spent patrolling as well as they find a lot of crimes in progress. I believe if we have teams of two CG members when events are not happening patrolling the base it will change their presentation and give them more to do. If CG is actively patrolling BCC for example less data heists will be happening decreasing the crime rate. This will also get them out of Brig and doing more than just arresting minges. I would also like to work with the governor to have CG do patrols of the village and inspect their vendors to make sure there is no illegal trading, this will promote more passive RP on the server. I will also be using their tracking unit more in game as they are almost never deployed and given a chance to RP. 

Rancor:
Rancor battalion specializes in recon and longer range combat but are almost never used that way on the server and rather as another attack battalion not in the spec ops/ support role they are supposed to be. I will be making sure they are deployed first from the spec regiment and used to comms in information on hostile locations and information, they will then be used for long range combat until the rest of spec can come to assist. I am hoping the increase in recon for the battalion can help gain a greater focus on Trauma's Unit as that is their specialty. 

SOBDE:
SOBDE is in a good state which is way I am comfortable leaving it in the way that it is. I have accomplished everything I wanted in the battalion but one thing I couldn't do as BCMD is like a lot of the issue with Rancor we were used a lot like an attack battalion. There wasn't a huge focus on infiltration, assassination, or general spec ops missions, with the plan I have in place I will draw out these RP purposes of the battalion and use the battalion in this way on the server. 

SPEC Regiment:
A main issue for all three battalions of the specialized regiment is their specializations not actually being used when that is what is supposed to make the regiment unique from Attack or Mechanized. With a focus on using these specializations I truly believe it will lead to a recruitment boost in all three battalions and a better retention rate for them as well.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:
With my weekly plan I have discussed above on these mission I am creating designed for each battalion there will be some tasks were a sub unit might need to be used from another spec regiment battalion in order to complete the mission. By having the sub units work together it will improve the relations with the battalions. Also on the fourth week of each month during the joint event series have the three battalions work closely together will help them improve their relations as well. In general I will be using the members of the regiment and having them work together in order to improve their relations and allow a fluid method of working together.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:
Yes

Other Comments:
I do currently hold a Jedi council position. But I have been able to maintain activity on both my jobs while still being ability to complete my quotas and be active on both characters. If however I cannot maintain activity on my Jedi and RCMD I will take a step back from my Jedi positions in order to make sure I am completing my tasks in the Specialized Regiment.

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

+1

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 His BCMD term in SOBDE just proves how good his work ethic is. This is a no brainer!

• Friendly 2

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

+1

• Friendly 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

+1

The best BCMD I have seen man. Kept us all working efficiently, leading to us getting BOTM. Havent met a harder worker on this server yet.

• Friendly 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Head Admin

MFW we'll have 7 members of SOBDE in High Command. 

+1 cuz can't think of anyone else that's better for the job. Good luck swoldier. 

• Friendly 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

+1 After speaking with Knight recently about the state of SPEC, I have no doubt that Iceman will do wonders in this position. He has a great mindset to help those battalions under him alongside good plans for them. Good luck.

• Friendly 1

Formerly: Coruscant Guard Snow, Temple Guard Gatekeeper V

spacer.png

+1 he is him 

• Friendly 1

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk