URGENT CALL TO ACTION

So theres this thing called the "Restrict Act" going around the government right now Its basically the Patriot Act for the internet and would allow the government to get access to all kinds of data from things like your search history, game consoles, YOUR FUCKING RING AND IN HOME SECURITY SYSTEMS, and much more with a punishment of UP TO 1 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS AND 20 YEARS IN PRISON FOR USING A VPN TO GET AROUND IT

202-224-3121

That is the number to get in contact with your local representative. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Take the 10 minutes out of your day to call them and tell them to not pass the Restrict Act.

Edited by Ccmonty
  • Dumb 1

Bro pinged the entire 104th discord to tell me about how my ring doorbell will affect the server.

• Agree 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, Ccmonty said:

1 MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS AND 20 YEARS IN PRISON FOR USING A VPN TO GET AROUND IT

this is illegal to do, the government cant do a unreasonable fine for the general population, like most things i think people are going a bit insane over it, do you remember net neutrality, like most things in congress it will be debated and most likely thrown or nerfed

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

29 minutes ago, Bacta said:

this is illegal to do, the government cant do a unreasonable fine for the general population, like most things i think people are going a bit insane over it, do you remember net neutrality, like most things in congress it will be debated and most likely thrown or nerfed

This just in, mazen finds out the government breaks the law.

• Winner 2
  • Bruh 1

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Ccmonty said:

202-224-3121

This number called the DC Police Department HQ the fuck

• Winner 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

So I took the time to read through it.  It won't really have any sort of effect on a general consumer of a product such as VPN.  This is merely for trading information to foreign adversaries like China, Russia, DPRK, etc.  Furthermore, the penalty of a fine even notes in the text of the bill a maximum of $250,000. 

You, the server, and mostly the general public of the United States of America will not be effected by this law. Unless of course you decided to trade "Classified Information" to China.  I believe wherever you heard of it you either misinterpreted it or the person/thing you heard it from misinterpreted it. 

• Winner 2

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

4 hours ago, Stockings said:

So I took the time to read through it.  It won't really have any sort of effect on a general consumer of a product such as VPN.  This is merely for trading information to foreign adversaries like China, Russia, DPRK, etc.  Furthermore, the penalty of a fine even notes in the text of the bill a maximum of $250,000. 

You, the server, and mostly the general public of the United States of America will not be effected by this law. Unless of course you decided to trade "Classified Information" to China.  I believe wherever you heard of it you either misinterpreted it or the person/thing you heard it from misinterpreted it. 

NO DUDE IT'S GONNA END THE WORLD AND THE GOVERNMENT IS GONNA STEAL ALL MY MONEY, IT'S LITEARLLY 1984!!!!!

86wditr1uto.gif

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

I think this is why we read up before making an entire forum post about something you arent entirely educated about. @Ccmonty

7 hours ago, Stockings said:

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Monty schizo moment guys

It's Y2K all over again lmao

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

On 4/3/2023 at 6:35 AM, Stockings said:

I mean shit if our President can do it, might as well make a law barring others from doing the same right?
#WallStreetWinning

Edited by Brooklyn

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

1 hour ago, Brooklyn said:

I mean shit if our President can do it, might as well make a law barring others from doing the same right?
#WallStreetWinning

The insinuation this law is in anyway related to wall street is the dumbest thing ever, you can't just dredge up random populist conspiracies to make yourself seem less deludedly-paranoid about a law that stops people trading secrets with enemy states.

• Dumb 2

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

8 minutes ago, Comics said:

The insinuation this law is in anyway related to wall street is the dumbest thing ever, you can't just dredge up random populist conspiracies to make yourself seem less deludedly-paranoid about a law that stops people trading secrets with enemy states.

bro take a joke

• Funny 1
  • Dumb 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.