Gears' Mas Amedda Resignation

Gears

Battalion: Senate

RP Name: Vice Chancellor Mas Amedda

Date: 10/13/2022

Reason: 

The last few weeks have been absolutely dead when doing this position. With people getting bored I lose a Senator almost every week with the final straw being me losing 2 Senators within the last week due to the current status of the community. I used to be able to Selection every day, but when that becomes your primary and only job, You start to get burnt out and lose any fun I had with originally going for this position. 

The Senate cannot operate without a population around it, It doesn't have the tools of a battalion to do things internally. With what the Senate is now, It is slowly coming to an unfortunate death. In the past I tried to get things added so that we could be able to make the jobs fun and lively, I talked about a representative job, something we had everything ready to work and the founders told us we were “not worth investing resources into” and now that this server is a ghost town, we don't have anything to keep it afloat. 

I dealt with a lot being thrown at the senate, from its regimental demotion to the fact that we get 1 PM a week (if we are lucky) to give an update. For those who saw, I strongly objected to our most recent palpatine and although I stand by the points given, He at least had a good outlook for what the Senate could be, but alas due to recent events, I no longer have that big advocate. I, with the advocates I do have for the Senate, are blocked by those above them.

What brought me to this resignation is these recent events. You have a respected community member who gave his all on many occasions, writes his heart out and its met with memeing and joking from a leader of this community, every time stuff like this happens, nothing ever changes and the same cookie cutter response. I think the post has got some things wrong, but the majority it gets right. I personally don't want to hold a position where It hasn't been respected and is also part of a community, where a primary member makes a joke out of a serious issue. A Position that is already a losing game.

6 Months of my dedication has gone up in smoke and this time I didn't have to break PTS in a commander meeting to do that. ;)

Goodbyes: Hopefully not this community

Edited by Gears
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bruh 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

7 minutes ago, Mazen said:

@GearsMaybe if you understood that everyone has a 9-5 you would be more grateful! They have a life gears......

5 minutes ago, Comics said:

gears, not everyone has the spare unemployed levels of time like you? maybe be appreciative of what we have! 

I mean have you seen VACANT on the Commander Roster? Hes taking up so many positions right now. Hes a mad man.

• Funny 1
  • Bruh 2

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

3 minutes ago, Gears said:

I mean have you seen VACANT on the Commander Roster? Hes taking up so many positions right now. Hes a mad man.

Listen not everyone can live up to the lofty expectations of VACANT. Okay? He's under a lot of stress.

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

Very

Academically

Capable

And

Not

Terrible 

He just blows every interview out of the water my god. o7 Gears. Hope to see you around the council still. 

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned

If only people in certain female senator positions weren’t kept in said position by mere favouritism.

this is a joke btw 

Sad to see you go Gears. 

Edited by Sixta
Don’t want people being mad
  • Funny 4
  • Dumb 1
  • Bruh 7

r4ymo.gif

22 minutes ago, Sixta said:

If only people in certain female senator positions weren’t kept in said position by mere favouritism.

this is a joke btw 

Sad to see you go Gears. 

@KeeganMeena Tills needs to go fr

• Agree 2

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

20 minutes ago, Lovestruck said:

Bro you resigned and you're still complaining about that?

I was more explaining the period of time where the Senate has been shit thrown at it. Context matters.