Squishy Resignation - from everything

SquishyFishyy

Battalion: Jedi

RP Name: Yoda

Date: 9/27/2022

Reason: So I just took an LOA I finally got caught up on school and everything is good. However I am now only at 18 hours in the last 2 weeks. This means that I am going to have to grind again to get back up to my hour requirements which i may have fallen behind in school again doing that because honestly this server was like an addiction for me. 

Goodbyes: Alright so this is it im resigning from everything. For those of you that I don't tag just know this doesn't mean any ill will towards you I am wanting to focus on school and make sure I get good grades this semster and my DMs are always open if anyone wants to add me SquishyFishy#0001
For those of you that think you can't do anything. I was jedi for 5 months before I got Yoda and I had a lot of haters and still did it. Honestly the best tip I can give you guys is if you have worries about something like that set yourself up with a cushy fall back something that will make you happy if you don't get the position because then you won't worry as much.

@ClutchI am glad to have had you as my windu you really helped me when I asked for it and were there for me as Luminara when I was Barriss as well. You really helped me more than you know.

@ConradYou were there when I had stupid questions and realized I am my own biggest critic which you were able to help me out better. I appreciate you a lot and actually looked up to you on the server if I am being honest. 

@Xaze I know I am leaving on the wrong foot with you besides the few arguments we've had honestly you've done some pretty crazy shit on this server keep it up!

@Gears I left senate with the reasons I gave you but I still respected you and appreciated you and even though C9 is way better than FNATIC it's ok we can still be friends haha. 

You 4 keep the Jedi afloat. I am sorry I couldn't do more in the order I really am and I hope that I left it in a decent enough spot to get the ball rolling. I believe you guys can get shit going in the right direction and that's why I let Xaze and Gears be voted on for the positions even though it states Yoda chooses the overseers. 

@Lovestruck @BlueBeetle First of all beetle consider this my resignation from staff lol. But yeah you 2 were with me in rebuilding the consular branch to the powerhouse it is today. Although ya know imma take most of that credit :p because ya know 80+ trials haha. Thanks to you 2 for being there for me. I vented to you guys a lot and I always thought it was funny that you beetle had plans to be Yoda at one point and said you'd make me Windu looool look at you now not an active Eeth Koth lol. Lovestruck you were there to let me vent and I appreciate you for that a lot more than you know.

@MasonAThe only british person that wasn't a huge dick to me <3 love ya buddy LOOOOL

I think this is everyone I got for now if I missed you and you respond to this don't worry I will respond to your message on this post.

If there is anything I will leave you guys with is remember this is a video game. I struggled to forget that at times and got way too worked up and ended up forgetting about school because I honestly cared too much about my reputation on this server and knowing people disliked me I was still trying to get them to be ok with me. I wish I learned sooner that fuck the haters but don't be dicks back lol. If you are going for a leadership position IT IS A LOT MORE WORK!!!!!! I knew it was going to be hard as Yoda but people were telling me that they were going to leave if we didn't get a Yoda so honestly, I didn't want the position I was going for it in hopes that if I got Yoda less people would leave than if we didn't have one and all I wanted was the best for the order.

I am really sorry I couldn't do more for the order and I hope I left it in a decent state. Don't worry about reaching out to me if you guys have any questions. I will hop on here and there but I am not looking for any type of commitment on this server for the time being.....

Maybe I will just become a forums old head and cry about the good ol days all day lol

• Friendly 2
  • Pay Respect 5

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

You proved the damn haters wrong, got alot of shit for helping you, completely worth it. In the short time as Yoda you presenting yourself as one of best Yodas in Recent memory, you went against the status quo of how the Council is ran and how the Order should be ran overall, If you were able to continue as Yoda you would have been slowly moving towards a Golden Age for the Jedi Order.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

1 minute ago, Gears said:

You proved the damn haters wrong, got alot of shit for helping you, completely worth it. In the short time as Yoda you presenting yourself as one of best Yodas in Recent memory, you went against the status quo of how the Council is ran and how the Order should be ran overall, If you were able to continue as Yoda you would have been slowly moving towards a Golden Age for the Jedi Order.

that actually means more than you know tbh I didn't think I was doing enough

Just now, Dono said:

GOD DAMN. Im gonna miss you man. Good luck with school and keeping that together. I hope you come back eventually!

one day bro I will be back but I was honestly addicted to this server and was skipping assignments to get things done here.

• Agree 1

Gears is right. Your Yoda app put alot of pressure on you as Yoda. I agree. I think you knocked the ball out of the park. Go rest. Take your time. Hopefully we see you back in the future. o7 Squishy.

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

1 minute ago, SquishyFishyy said:

one day bro I will be back but I was honestly addicted to this server and was skipping assignments to get things done here.

Man I did the same shit last year and I 100% regretted it. Full respect for taking your life more seriously then synergy. You toiled through a lot here on Synergy and its going to suck with you gone. I hope the council continues to change without you in a positive direction, you were definetely moving it to become better. 

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Marvel said:

o7 GMOD isn’t worth the stress. Sad to see you go but glad you were able to realize whats more important and focus on that. Hope you find some time to poke around here and there! Enjoy life without Garry mod

Appreciate you and enjoyed all the fun we had late nights on the old map. I don't think I will ever forget spamming music while you flew that LAAT and shot things for like an hour lol

7 minutes ago, Clutch said:

o7 I remember a little Padawan Squishy joined 41st when I was Lumi I saw great potential in you. You have really come a far way and I am proud and will miss seeing you around! Don't be a stranger!

Appreciate you more than you know! I will definitely reach out every so often see how youre doing and I will hop on the server every so often :)

• Friendly 1

• Coordinator
Coordinator

o7, thank you for the hard work you put in, in HC. Hope to see you back soon.

:pepeSalute:

• Pay Respect 1

o7 BRO FLEX ON THEM HATERS, TAKE YOUR PERMA MASTER AND YOUR LEGACY AND RUN FOR THE DAMN HILLS!

You were always one of my favorite people to hang out with here. It's not gonna be the same without you. HMU if you ever wanna play together broski. Good luck with everything!!!

• Friendly 1

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

5 minutes ago, Lovestruck said:

o7 BRO FLEX ON THEM HATERS, TAKE YOUR PERMA MASTER AND YOUR LEGACY AND RUN FOR THE DAMN HILLS!

You were always one of my favorite people to hang out with here. It's not gonna be the same without you. HMU if you ever wanna play together broski. Good luck with everything!!!

lol appreciate you haha im not really playing games right now ill hop on world of warcraft to run a dungeon and then get back to homework lol that's about it though.

Like Gears said, you would have brought the Order into a Renaissance almost if you continued your term. But I understand things happen.

2 hours ago, SquishyFishyy said:

I always thought it was funny that you beetle had plans to be Yoda at one point and said you'd make me Windu looool look at you now not an active Eeth Koth lol.

Also I'm gonna act like you're complimenting me here instead of calling me out for focusing on the Battalion I'm now BCMD of xD

Best of luck with everything Squishy. I'm glad to have called you a friend in my time here. o7

• Friendly 1

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

8 minutes ago, BlueBeetle said:

Like Gears said, you would have brought the Order into a Renaissance almost if you continued your term. But I understand things happen.

Also I'm gonna act like you're complimenting me here instead of calling me out for focusing on the Battalion I'm now BCMD of xD

Best of luck with everything Squishy. I'm glad to have called you a friend in my time here. o7

you know it was a joke <3 lol