Give Bacara a jetpack!

Lyonaxis

Name: Lyonaxis

RP Rank: Battalion Commander

Suggestion: Add a Jetpack to Commander Bacara

Implementation: Add sent_boosterpack to the Commander Bacara Job

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Commander Bacara

Slots: 

Description: 

Model:
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons:
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other: Adding sent_boosterpack to the job

As the Battalion Commander of the Galactic Marines Bacara is incharge of Devil Dogs. The Devil Dogs are an elite areial unit who are incharge of Boarding. Adding a jetpack allows Bacara to more easily keep up, work with and lead the Devil Dogs! 

+ I want a jetpack

spacer.png

I don't even know how to vote on this

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

12 minutes ago, Bleach said:

huh?

when tf he ever use a jetpack

When was Cody shown ever using his in Canon? Wolffe used his like once or twice.

Bacara has never used one but when has that been an importance on the server. The job at the moment has the body groupers for it and it'd allow Bacara keep up with devil dogs, being the lead of boarding and not being able to join your unit who's specalized in boarding is kinda scuffed.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Mystic said:

I don't even know how to vote on this

You know what. +1 I don't recall Cody using a Jetpack. He kinda just has it bc 2ndAC. Adding onto this, GM is the boarding battalion. It doesn't make sense that someone as hardcore and serious as Bacara wouldn't be allowed to charge into the fray with his men

• Winner 1

Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Forum Admin

Same reasoning that they give cody a jetpack. Cool suggestion, +1.

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• Management
Management

My guy Rex used a jetpack more than Cody and Wolffe combined smh

+1 One day Rex will get what he deserves! One day!

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

On 9/6/2022 at 10:29 PM, Conrad said:

All i'm saying if Bacara gets one i think its finally time rex gets one also.

+1 power to the players

Nah, just throw him around as Anakin or Ashoka, it's lore accurate.

Server wise, the boarding batt BCMD should have a jet pack, but also like, is boarding still happening as I was informed it was rare.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

27 minutes ago, Gadget said:

Nah, just throw him around as Anakin or Ashoka, it's lore accurate.

Server wise, the boarding batt BCMD should have a jet pack, but also like, is boarding still happening as I was informed it was rare.

yeah it happens occasionally. It's just nobody does it. 

• 2 weeks later...

+1 it’s useful because GM board all the time hopefully he gets a jet pack on the model to match 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• 5 weeks later...

any updates on this?

• Retired Founder
4 minutes ago, Mystic said:

any updates on this?

Our development team are having a short break right now due to pushing out an update just a few days ago and are taking the time off development for bug fixing (there’s a few server crashes happening) & welcoming and acquainting our newest member to their new role within the community.

Once that is over they will run through suggestions once more.

33 minutes ago, Forseen said:

Our development team are having a short break right now due to pushing out an update just a few days ago and are taking the time off development for bug fixing (there’s a few server crashes happening) & welcoming and acquainting our newest member to their new role within the community.

Once that is over they will run through suggestions once more.

sounds good, i appreciate the response!

• 2 months later...
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.