Rancor WO Hammer

Rancor XO Blitz

—-----------------------------------

Rancor WO Hammer

Commander Havoc (Current)

41st: [June 2021 - September 2021]

2ndLT ARC Satan

Current Obligations outside of RP Characters:
Intel Systems integrator of CG, Rancor, Bounty Hunter, 104th, 21st, Naval [SoonTM], DU [SoonTM]

Why should you become Guild Leader: 

Why Should I?:
I know the systems of the bounty hunter like the back of my hand. I believe this is needed in order to even think about applying since you are taking over the entirety of the guild not just the RP aspect of it. From this I am the most capable person to bring changes to the guild when needed and step in when wrongdoing is happening.

I also promise to advocate for the guild and solely the guild. Everything I do will be to improve the guild so hunters can have a fun time with whether that be killing the republic, helping the republic, or a mix of both.

Plans?:

Improving Renown Systems:

Since the current change of renown system to what some might call a battle pass there are still some road bumps with people. With this I plan to take feedback on the system and go over them with the other guild lieutenants to make it more excitable. This may be adding new items to the black market or changing the amount of tokens you are rewarded as it is currently 44. I also plan to continue to develop plans for when people eventually get above 5k renown but it will be some time before that happens and isn’t immediately prevalent.

Continuation of current suggestions up:

There are suggestions for the guild that I will continue to work on for the guild side. Some of this will be the implementations within the guild for the exclusive ones like the Jumper. For this we will work on how we certify people for the job since it is limited like the spy is. Current ideas are to just make sure people have a basic understanding of jetpacking rules since it is not a common job anymore. 

Boba Hit Squad:

We previously had this but it faded into the distance. I want to continue this legacy as it works closely with the Naval and their most wanted system. What this essentially is, is an RP consequence for the Clans that are on the most wanted for a set number of days. We will get together with the Clan Leader and set up a mini event where they are hunted by Boba, Bossk, and Asaji. Inorder for them to succeed they have two options. 1) They kill their hunters or 2) At Least 1 member out lasts the hunt. This is the current outline for how it will be structured and is planned to be written in more detail in the near future.

Availability: 

Monday Through Friday: 

4pm - 11pm EST

Saturday and Sunday: Almost all day on and off (Will stay the same)

I can be reached in discord at any time and will respond to anything.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server within the Guild: 

Redue of the entire Renown tracking and bounty systems of Bounty Hunter from mid 2020 during Rocksteady, and Current Guild ITD and Lieutenant.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server excluding the Guild:

Rancor XO and current Commander. Intel director of Rancor, CG, and shadow for 104th and CG.

What do you feel the role of the Guild Leader is?:
I believe the role of Guild leader is to put systems in place to facilitate RP for the bounty hunters. I also believe that you are the face of the guild and are there to improve the relations with the clones and jedi for the contract systems already in place.

What is also the responsibility of the guild leader is to put people in Marshal and Lieutenant positions so that the autonomy of the guild continues. What I mean by this is that we put in people that we believe will be the best for those positions that won’t need their hand help. For example, Marshals are expected to grade bounties, take reports and do what is in the best I trust of the guild at their current abilities or they hand it off to the lieutenants. They also overlook the evaluators that they are assigned and make sure they continue to do their jobs.

At the end of the day the job is to do what's best for the Guild and the Guild only like I’ve stated before.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

How do you plan to improve relations between the guild and the server?:

I believe that the guild currently has a love/hate relationship depending on which side you are due to hostile hunters. I plan to continue to work with Naval to bring back Boba’s hit squad in correlation to keeping their most wanted board up to date. I have seen the same clans on their in rotation so I want to facilitate more serious consequences for being on there. 

Also I want to bring a light side to those that want to be friendly with the republic. 

All in all I want the relations of the guild to end up being neutral or friendly towards hunters so that they are able to interact with the republic. Basically bring the statement innocent until proven guilty to life. 

Clarity within the server:

I also plan to work with the current and incoming guild leadership to get the rest of the server on the same page as hunters. What this means is the updating of documents to make sure it is clearly stated as well as available to all what is allowed by positions within the guild.

+1

Satan is a very good guy, If what you said in the application is true than you have a very good chance on getting Guild Lead. Some people might just skim through the app and say "hehe short app, hehe bare bones." but your plans are very well layed out and straight to the point. 

:peepoLove:

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

+1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

+1 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Head Admin

+1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Director
Director

+1 
Good rper had some fun interactions on my clone and hunter with satan

+1 Good luck! Does some amazing work with the Guild so best of luck Satan!

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

• Director
Director

+1

• Friendly 1
Banned

+1 both canidates are great

• Informative 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1 Satan is the best person for Guild leader

Edited by Valakyth
  • Friendly 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

• Management
Management

+1 Good luck

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

Easiest +1 on a Commander app. Satan is friendly, active, I even had a fun little duel with him for the "dark saber". Fantastic guy, very fun to be around and roleplay with.

• Friendly 1

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

On 5/6/2022 at 11:26 AM, Lovestruck said:

+1

Easiest +1 on a Commander app. Satan is friendly, active, I even had a fun little duel with him for the "dark saber". Fantastic guy, very fun to be around and roleplay with.

+1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING