[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Prontos Staff Application

Pronto

RP Name: Pronto (Pron Toh)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62920262

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: CMT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The truth is that I'd help to help bring the standard up a bit. Staff are doing a great job but my biggest interest is in the training on the server. I happen to really enjoy running training, sims, dupes, events, etc from my years of GMod experience. I would like to have the ability to do all of these things myself without assistance and also be there to help others achieve their goals of this caliber.  

I also happen to be on during the those morning hours where the server is quiet and would be more than happy to oblige in my duties as an administrator during these downtimes.

I miss the days of being able to create dupes using my real experience and pump them out for people to try. I fully understand that I will need to make my way through the ranks before I can achieve this but I am willing to put in the time and start making my way up.

I have every intent on helping maintain the server standards and will strive to familiarize myself with all server rules as they evolve, in return I will be able to apply a higher degree of standard with my routine training that I have been inviting players to join me in. This seems like an obvious step for me and I'm surprised I waited as long as I did to be honest.  

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a GMod vet, have been playing on and off since 2014 during some of the first starwarsRP servers. I have real life military experience that I like to apply in-game by altering tactics and formations to optimize them within GMod to give us a pinch of realism in our RP. I am a very "training" based player. I find the most fun thing in a server is when advance tactics are employed to handle issues. That "look cool factor" really brings me joy. 

I am a mature player (as you can see by my age) and tend to stay serious in-game while being a bit more relaxed in TS. I don't hide many secrets from my fellow players and am always happy to have a conversation about anything including mental health and real experiences that require some wisdom. I encourage anyone to come to me for help.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have been staff on a number of servers. Icefuse, Refugee Gaming being the big two. On Refugee I was a head admin. on ice fuse I reached Senior admin to assist them with training and ARC trainings which was a big deal there. I have helped write numerous documents and doctrines that are still used on lots of servers. (the SALUTE doctrine for recon in Icefuse, the standard breaching formation I developed in 2014 has been butchered a bit but the premise remains the same as two good examples.) I look forward to developing more.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 913 hours. (Had Mavelle Check for me at time of application) 

There is No Hive Mind in SOBDE

Banned

+1 probably one of the nicest and most friendly guys on the server. Easiest +1 of my life!

• Friendly 1

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

• Management
Management

+1 Pronto will make a great staff member! Good luck!

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned

+1, if you say no to this man yur stupid, just sayin he is obviously ready for staff 

• Friendly 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

Veteran Admin

+1 we love pronto 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Papa Kal