Commander Bacara | Master Ragnar

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): 

STEAM_0:0:89827130

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

21st Nova Corps

How many terms you've held the position?:

Consecutively 1 - Total of 3 

Why do you wish to maintain this position?: 

There are many reason I'll try to cover most of the key ones.

• My battalions has been doing very well, which I can't take complete credit for as I have some amazing troopers with the battalions. 21st has fluctuated a small amount but overall has been SIGNIFICANTLY more active than it was when I first got Bacara. Averaging 6-8 active members a day and ensuring EOD and TECH trainings are being hosted along with Boarding with the assistance of 212th. 
  • The battalion members have actively been asking me to re-apply, I have explained my plans and what I hope to achieve as well as some goal I wish to complete before my term is up. I have plenty of goals I wish to achieve as well as new goals in the works. Such as finally deciding what to do with GMACTs...
  • And this is more of a personal reason. I really enjoy being Bacara, almost all of my time on the server I am on Bacara, actively pushing rp and events. Leading assault or investigations.

Current availability:

I am a UK boy so I am on early but I do stay on quite late.
usually 2pm EST to 7pm EST.

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?:

I have drastically increase battalion activity and server actions, plenty of times being the most active batt on the server.

Built up a strong core of our subunits and NCO cores, working along side those in those positions to ensure they remain active and problems are resolved. 

Ensure the 21st does dive back into it's old ways of rigid seriousness and problematic elitism. Ensuring that we are more light hearted and general fun to be around. Especially during down time. But ensuring we remain focussed during events and trainings.

The successful transfer of EOD and TECH back into the 21st after RC relinquished it's control over it. Trainings are hosted fairly regularly and on request by all SGT+, likewise with Boarding.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?:

I would like to continue my work in the realms of activity and communication within the 21st. I plan on ensuring we have a strong officer core and leadership positions for regiments are filled.

We have some changes to jobs we would also like to see in the future, mainly a long the lines of KU jobs, SO additions and so on and so forth. I know SOME have been put forward which I believe require a bit more of a conversation prior to the suggestions going up, but I digress.

GMACTs, I want to figure out what to do with them, mainly due to the fact that its a training which has lost it's main purpose and is now just a memory held but a dwindling few. Generally speaking, it would only return if the battalions buffs were to come back and it was needed for that like it was in the past, but this is ultimately unlikely or at least a while down the track. For now it will be in Limbo. But I do wish to get batt buffs and such situated properly if they are to go forward to ensure 21st is in a good position.

TECH and EOD MILD reworks - THIS IS NOT A WIPE - Mainly just a clarification act and rewording activity as we have noted that 1 or 2 elements of the doc contradict each other meaning that if you follow the doc you actually commit fail rp, which is not ideal. This may be done before my term ends or shortly into this second one.

Continue the growth of inter-battalion relations. I have been pushing for the 21st to be more open and engaging with the other members of the server, from inviting them on patrols and trainings to even offering batts to join us on deployments. I wish to continue this, especially with the batts within the Siege Regiment.

There are plenty of ideas I have and problem yet to arise so some new challenges or solutions or even changes are likely yo appear over time. But for now, this is what I can think of.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Of course.

I am someone who likes to keep things short and simple, so if you wish for me to expand upon or have a question about a problem that I may have forgotten to mention or neglected to add as I did not see it as critical, please leave it in the comments below.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1 Gadget is really easy to get on with. He has a good mind for the battalion and genuine love of the 21st. He's been in it longer than I remember and everyone in the batt enjoys him being BCMD. Plus as an EU bcmd it provides a great hot spot for the rest of the EU players interested in an active morning commander, basically a win win. His plans are solid and execution is easily achievable. 

• Friendly 1

At this point you may just become egg but less fun and slightly more retarded with a posh British accent while you live in the land of Sister fucking that is the west country. But seriously you always do well in command positions and helped me out a lot with 41st back in the day so +1

Edited by justuscloud5
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 3
Banned

FAT +1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

Banned

+1 yes

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Banned

+1 21st has seen a lot of improvement since you've been bcmd 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

I like to check the forums once in a while. I find it more enjoying than actually joining the server. Not that my opinion matters anymore since I don't play; but, you've always been a good BCMD.
+1

I'm more shocked that you're in the position still. 

+1 Even though I don't play on the server anymore, it has made me happy seeing how well the 21st has been doing under you from talking to some members and watching some of the clips in the discord. If you're ready for another then I know 21st will stay in a good place.

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

+1. 

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

• Management
Management

+1 From what I hear you’ve been doin really good. Keep it up!

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING