[ACCEPTED] Staff App-CooterScooter

Ly2

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: CooterScooter/41stEC SUPO 1SG CooterScooter

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:576186145

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I really think it would be a good way to improve being mature. Another is because i would love to help the community in as many ways as I can. It would be a good experience being able to work with other people. I would like to be a game helper for the Game masters. I myself like helping people with things they have problems in. Im always ready to help and im active evryday.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Im able to be mature when needed but always able to have fun. I will always do whats needed and try my hardest to get whats needed done. I have like no life so im on for atleast 6 hours straight.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No i dont.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:|  41stEC SUPO 1SG CooterScooter has played for 221:27:00.

Edited by CooterScooter

:monkaMEGA:Yea I'm Joe's son :POGGERS:

(Thanks Naffen for the pepe stuff)

MASSIVE -1, I saw you running around and being very disrespectful, also few times you were talking on DB. I dont trust your application, like everyone saying the same thing that is pretty annoying. I know you are a great guy (I talked to you) but you need more time to learn that you can do and cannot. You didnt say a lot in your application or anything specific so I cant put +1 on it.

24 minutes ago, Steve said:

MASSIVE -1, I saw you running around and being very disrespectful, also few times you were talking on DB. I dont trust your application, like everyone saying the same thing that is pretty annoying. I know you are a great guy (I talked to you) but you need more time to learn that you can do and cannot. You didnt say a lot in your application or anything specific so I cant put +1 on it.

That is why i put "I really think it would be a good way to improve being mature." But thank you for being honest and i understand your reasoning.

1 hour ago, Noodles said:

sorry but-1. I have personally seen you disrespect and harass a member of this community I do not want to see you with staff ability

Understandable but i do not disrespect people unless ive been disrespected myself. But i do understand why you feel that way and i could see why you dont want to see my staff ability but thank you for being honest and i will work on it.

Forum Admin

I would like to see you navigate your maturity issues outside of the staff team.

• Dumb 2

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Banned

+1 I cc trained this guy and he is cool. Stop hating people just cause they are different

• Dumb 1
Banned

nice guy when you get to know him everyone is different +1 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

+1 Cooter Scooter just like me was a minge in the past but has really stepped up and shown how he's changed. Please remember we can't judge him on his very past experiences, he has changed and is really doing better in this battalion. He's become a real member of this community like it or not.  :) Good Luck Cooter o7

• Agree 1
Banned

+1, Good App, if you actually be serious in staff you would be great!

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Banned

Imma take a gamble on this one and say +1, please take my advice and if you get staff please and I’m going to say this one more time please be serious. Your a nice guy and extremely funny but you can be a bit immature so please take my advice and be mature

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

15 hours ago, CooterScooter said:

Understandable but i do not disrespect people unless ive been disrespected myself. But i do understand why you feel that way and i could see why you dont want to see my staff ability but thank you for being honest and i will work on it.

The situation I am referring too, you started the whole problem then when people came and talked to you, and you just told them off.

The guy that plays on a roleplay server but hates roleplay

Considering that as recently as yesterday he, from my understanding, barged into a 2ndAC tryout and belittled one of our members, I'm having a hard time deciding on what my rating should be. I want to believe that, as others have said in this thread, he is capable of being serious and a good person. On the other, I'm weary of both his shown behavior as well as his desire to join the staff team to become "more mature". Joining the staff team isn't a silver bullet that will magically make you more mature, and in fact, may actually exacerbate maturity issues if one doesn't already have a good baseline maturity. It's pretty easy to belittle people when you can cloak, fly around, and teleport people to you and there's nothing they can do about it.

Given all these reasons, and after reading through the thread again, I'm going to have to -1 for now. Should I see an improvement on his behavior in the future, I'd be open to changing my rating on any future applications.

As for Scooter: I think you CAN become a good member of staff, but just aren't there quite yet. If you can work on your behavior, specially in irritating situations, I think you would make an excellent staff member.

Edited by Dilqui
18 hours ago, Noodles said:

sorry but-1. I have personally seen you disrespect and harass a member of this community I do not want to see you with staff ability

-1 with great power comes great responsibilty. - Thomas Wayne

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

5 hours ago, Valakyth said:

Imma take a gamble on this one and say +1, please take my advice and if you get staff please and I’m going to say this one more time please be serious. Your a nice guy and extremely funny but you can be a bit immature so please take my advice and be mature

If I were to become staff I would be as serious as I can when needed. Ty for believing in me and I’m working on being more mature everyday. 

51 minutes ago, Dilqui said:

Considering that as recently as yesterday he, from my understanding, barged into a 2ndAC tryout and belittled one of our members, I'm having a hard time deciding on what my rating should be. I want to believe that, as others have said in this thread, he is capable of being serious and a good person. On the other, I'm weary of both his shown behavior as well as his desire to join the staff team to become "more mature". Joining the staff team isn't a silver bullet that will magically make you more mature, and in fact, may actually exacerbate maturity issues if one doesn't already have a good baseline maturity. It's pretty easy to belittle people when you can cloak, fly around, and teleport people to you and there's nothing they can do about it.

Given all these reasons, and after reading through the thread again, I'm going to have to -1 for now. Should I see an improvement on his behavior in the future, I'd be open to changing my rating on any future applications.

As for Scooter: I think you CAN become a good member of staff, but just aren't there quite yet. If you can work on your behavior, specially in irritating situations, I think you would make an excellent staff member.

Ty and I completely understand your reasoning and me myself does agree with you. As of the tryouts yesterday the AOS was denied bc the leader of the tryouts said I could be in there to ask a question when I was on my Jedi to join 212th as Jedi. The helper interfered and did not listen to the leader. But again ty you for being honest and if I don’t get staff thanks for ways to improve.

5 hours ago, Unkindled said:

I think you need to work on your maturity a little bit -1

Completely understandable and I’m taking everyone’s advice and working on it as we speak wether I get staff or not. Ty for being honest.

+1 Cooter honestly has a good heart. Hes just a dipshit, alot like me. I mean hey I've made it somewhat far on the server lets give him a chance atleast

Former: 187th ARCO, DU ARCO x4, DU ARCL x2, 501st ARFL, Prudii Skirata, Alpha-22 AvenAlpha-98 Nate Current: DU 1stLT GreenBean

+1 ayo people saying maturity is a reason to -1 an app are dumb bro, we had some dumb ass people get staff and yet they turned out doing great things. Give people a chance rather than saying fuck off. If we did that to ever person who was not mature we would not had some great HAs, and Great Game Masters.  

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Optimistic 1
  • Dumb 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

hm

This application might prove to be a good example. If you actually do gain the rank of new admin, it will be your test on whether or not you can handle responsibility and if you can be serious when necessary. I have seen you from when you first joined and I believe you've made a big improvement, transitioning from a complete minge to .. less of a minge. However, there are still some times when you do show your mingy personality. However, I've noticed you trying to be more serious and professional in situations that require it. With that being said, I do hope that if you successfully pass the interview that you'll be able to shoulder more responsibility and have a more serious yet still friendly demeanor. A word of advice though.. if you encounter a situation, try to the best of your abilities to defuse the situation and not escalate it. Should that fail, mitigate the situation next. If you're being pressured, stand up and state all the facts to the best of your ability. 

That's all.

+1

Not sure how people think that someone not being mature as well as this person legit harassing other community members isnt a reason to -1 him lol you should be mature as a staff like its a bigger job.... you have some peoples trust to be a staff member then continue to build it up from there. 

-1 from me i wouldnt want someone who disrespects other community members to be handling admin sits for anyone 

I'll be honest cooter is on the up and up lately. While he might be a bit brain dead i've spent a good amount of time in 41st commns during deployments. He plays the game, and while he might die a lot, he plays it semi-seriously. I think i can safetly say that this man is definitely putting in the time to change his image. Good luck!

spacer.pngspacer.png

So previous experiences I have had with you have been absolutely terrible to me but when you came to me and said that it was wrong of you to do such a thing with the whole 2ndAC stuff. But you took action and apologized and that showed a bigger person than who you truly are I remember when I made my app lost of people doubted me but I proved them wrong so I hop you do the same and I am going to with a +1 don't make me regret this I think you can be great and learn everyone deserves a chance if your not then you will get kicked. and if you get kicked and really want to retry then you can change anyone who wants to can good luck.

Edited by Bosk
  • Optimistic 1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

British