Carvis' sorta return?

hi. i'm back.

For those who don't know me, I've been a part of this community for more than three years and used to be a part of the high staff team.

I've been lurking in the shadows for a while playing other games and usually hiding in leadership channels. However, recently I've made some life changes that will (hopefully) allow me to be more active in the community.

I'm excited to meet the new players that have come to this community since I've left and also excited to reunite with old friends :peepoLove:

• Optimistic 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

This is like @Maverick saying hes back :FeelsWowMan:
like 2 weeks and they vanish

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 2
8 hours ago, Woeny said:

This is like @Maverick saying hes back :FeelsWowMan:
like 2 weeks and they vanish

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.             .   ゚ .             .                ✦      ,       . ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀            . .             .   ✦⠀       ,          ⠀    ⠀  , ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.        ⠀   ⠀.  ˚   ⠀ ⠀    ,      . . ⠀  ⠀       ⠀✦⠀  . .    .   ⠀ . ˚        ゚     . .⠀  ⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀, *  ⠀. .          ⠀✦ ˚               .⠀                     .        . ✦⠀       ,       ⠀   .        ⠀   . ˚   ⠀ ⠀                  , .    ⠀                  . Traveled the entire galaxy trying to find out who asked⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.          ⠀⠀⠀✦ ⠀ ⠀              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀* ⠀⠀⠀.          . ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✦⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.             .   ゚ .             .

• Dumb 6

spacer.png

47 minutes ago, Maverick said:

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.             .   ゚ .             .                ✦      ,       . ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀            . .             .   ✦⠀       ,          ⠀    ⠀  , ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.        ⠀   ⠀.  ˚   ⠀ ⠀    ,      . . ⠀  ⠀       ⠀✦⠀  . .    .   ⠀ . ˚        ゚     . .⠀  ⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀, *  ⠀. .          ⠀✦ ˚               .⠀                     .        . ✦⠀       ,       ⠀   .        ⠀   . ˚   ⠀ ⠀                  , .    ⠀                  . Traveled the entire galaxy trying to find out who asked⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.          ⠀⠀⠀✦ ⠀ ⠀              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀* ⠀⠀⠀.          . ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✦⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.             .   ゚ .             .

Boomer Humor.

• Agree 2

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

12 hours ago, Carvis said:

hi. i'm back.

For those who don't know me, I've been a part of this community for more than three years and used to be a part of the high staff team.

I've been lurking in the shadows for a while playing other games and usually hiding in leadership channels. However, recently I've made some life changes that will (hopefully) allow me to be more active in the community.

I'm excited to meet the new players that have come to this community since I've left and also excited to reunite with old friends :peepoLove:

🙄 if you wanted to race me to HA again you should’ve just said so smh.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Forum Admin

unknown.png?width=960&height=317
unknown.png?width=921&height=469                                                                             Its Hard Pick One GIF - Its Hard Pick One Just One GIFs
unknown.png?width=960&height=331
unknown.png?width=950&height=469
unknown.png

• Funny 4

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

On 1/7/2022 at 6:46 AM, Maddoxx said:

20k credits says gone in 30 days. 

21k says you're wrong ;)

On 1/7/2022 at 2:49 AM, Heart said:

welcome back you’re turning into an NFT

REALLY? 

15 hours ago, Finn said:

I'm not the only gay person here anymore!!

YAYYYY

• 1 month later...
  • Coordinator
Coordinator
6 hours ago, Forseen said:

@Carvis this didn't age well... @Woeny @Maverick

Amen who would of thought

• Agree 1
Forum Admin

Do NOT necropost!!!!

:pepePolice:

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀