Battalion or squad you are applying for: Doom’s Unit

Experience: 
BCMD Doom
DU XO for the past 2 months.
Specialized RCMD 
Admiral Trench before CIS went bye bye
21st Rebuild

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
I come with a background of experience in these positions and have a solid set of goals. Plus, with the current DU CMD support, it will be a smooth transition that will allow for minimal resistance in the power change and quicker turnaround time to start working toward the next goal and progressing to better Doom’s Unit.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes, I also read the Havoc Squad Google Doc.

Availability:
Monday - Friday 
All day however 8:00am - 5:00pm CST I am in class online so while available and in game most days I am also in classes for work on my other screen so it may take me a second to respond to people. 

Saturday & Sunday
Full 24/2 for those days.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 3022 hours first joined back in 2020

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

Growth & Retention - We have averaged 6 new recruits a week over the past month, while only 7 have been promoted to the rank of SGT. This is up drastically over the previous month's average of 4 recruits a week and 5 new SGTs. We have implemented new roles and emphases for our WO, as well as pushing not just our NCOs but our Officers as well. It is my hope that by keeping to these new reforms and expectations we can continue to show growth. 

Making Friends - DU’s ability to work with other battalions has always been rocky and while it’s something we always want to approve and work to better, nobody feels this rift harder than DU and Jedi relations. Over the course of my term I’d like to start working to get these relations into a much better position seeing as DU holds 3 lore Jedi attached to us. As for the clone side of this we have already set a joint training program for our officers and they have been doing a fantastic job getting our members out there and starting to work with other battalions. This program is something I emphasize in our weekly meetings and plan to keep going just as strong.

But for a lot of things, I agree with the path DU is currently on and as such would like to see the continuation of many of our current programs. 

I've tried to keep this part concise but if you'd like a long bloated out version just let me know and I'll be happy to talk more on it.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

+1 from everything i have seen and interacted with you it has been good

1. You accepted the regimental changes in the meeting even when you knew about them and didnt try to make people look foolish and it worked

2. The BCMD handbook is a fuckin meme its just a shit post of the BCMD rules on the forums

3. The contingency handbook is a funny meme

4. You have solid track record didnt overstep your bounds into other regiments when DU was still in SPEC.

Lmao didnt even read the app but wtf bro, the effort into the app is so minimal but idk im just a perma CT have fun

Edited by A-a-ron
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

Forum Admin

Maddox, for the few interactions I've had from you, you are a great guy....

however...

What is this app brodie. I know you have DU's support, but come on man.

+1 ig, I hope you are more detailed in the interview than you are your application.

Edited by Guac
  • Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Banned

App's definitely less then informative, but I trust you understand what to do.
+1

• Friendly 1

+1 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 as the current doom, I have no doubt you can continue to build upon what we have started. 

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

+1

• Friendly 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

I am not knowledgable about DU or the people within it, obviously that would include you. I am not sure how spooks gets shat on for a shitty app but this is innovative. To me the application is meant to be an advert for yourself. You're trying to sell your self and with the responses you have it seems you're selling yourself incredibly short. I should -1 but I'll abstain because you've not done anything abhorent and the other people seem to trust you.

• Agree 3
  • Winner 1
  • Dumb 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Bigzach hit the nail on the head, this application is literally nothing. You might as well have just said "I am XO i want to be BCMD"

I feel you have made no effort to put yourself out there or truly make yourself seem a good candidate, no matter how secure an application may be it should never be considered guaranteed by anyone.
There's no mention of work you've done already in DU which would prove your record. you've made mention of being capable because you have Command Support so wouldn't suffer with a power struggle which is a really strange thing to mention cause we wouldn't expect one either way so why bring it up?
You've only mentioned 2 issues, which have fine solutions but how do you plan to continue to work of Dennis, we don't know his plans so you should be explaining how you're going to keep that going and even bolster it where needed.
This is just a vapid app, anyone can write this for any battalion it just proves nil.

-1, if you can't make an effort for an application who says you'll make it for a battalion.
This is nothing against you, I don't think we've had more than 2 interactions, going off this as a stranger I have no idea about DU and the application makes it seem like you don't either.

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

I think the support of your battalion is the most important thing you can have as a BCMD: what I'm seeing is that DU mostly supports you (on the forums). I hope you care more than your application makes it seem, it's a little worrying how... short it is. But I think you would be best for it! +1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

Not going to lie your last Doom term was very shaky and was only on roughly twice to three times a week and basically just afking. That's when I first joined DU. And Not going to lie half of DU was very passionate but you decided to ignore and stay inactive and just ignore what we had to say and left it to your Commanders to do everything for you, based off what I saw and was told. Also you left the battalion to lead with someone who had no clue what has happening and dropped all care for the battalion and just left. If that's how I saw it before what makes me think you changed? I mean you seem really active right now which is really great and all but it was like that when you were doom previously. You were active pre-Doom and then went inactive later on.

Even then your RCMD term was very rough on my end when I was Doom. You only decided to be involved in DU when there was an issue and you decided to always make the issue greater than it should be which made DU as a whole get off track. My Doom term started to shake soon after your RCMD term started and not only I noticed it. There was a lot you had against me and held to me which clearly shows you hold grudges. That's all I have for that. 

Also this is one of the shortest Applications I have seen. I mean even then we all know that no battalion is perfect and no person is perfect, based on your application it shows no effort of what you really plan on doing. You barely care to show how you plan on making DU better than it is. Your Application makes it seem like  you want the position just to get it not to work with it, I really think that you should re-think what the battalion needs instead of what you need. 

I don't know this ain't it chief, rather see someone new into the position since we all know what will happen here, or at least the ones that were here when your previous term happened... Anyways good luck if you get accepted. 

Edited by Slak
  • Informative 2
  • Dumb 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

hi.

• 2 weeks later...