Your favorite Battalions/Units?

Bane

Doesn’t have to be from those present in Synergy currently, just as long as it exists in some kind of official comic, book, media, etc. Personally I’m a fan of the BF2 classic era of 501st. They had a very gritty feel. The 501st journals gave us a lot of insight into the personalities and feelings of the clones. What are your favorite Subunits and or battalions from Starwars? Why?

Former: A lot of shit dude

TBH, I think the 501st *is* the objectively correct answer lol, everything else doesn't have even a fraction of the representation they do in canon or legends, for me yeah that classic pre clone wars show era of the 501st with things like bf2, the movie, the comics is my favourite by far

Why tf cant you upload images to forums this shit dumb asf

I like different aspects of most of them personally
Primarily, I'd probably say my favorite is the 327th. I enjoy the chemistry the commander and general had with each other and think that the battalion has a nice design. Similar goes for Keeli's Unit (or company) as even if only little was shown of them, watching them fight for the twileks was one of the more interesting moments of the series imo.

Visually though, both of those units aren't the greatest tbh. If it was completely for style, I'd definitely either give it to the 21st Nova Corps (Galactic Marine armor) or the 104th Battalion (IMO they have some really nice designs on their armor).

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

• Management
Management

My all time favorite for a long time standing has always been Delta Squad. I know they’re very basic stereotypes but I think it works in their case. Republic Commandos is one of my favorite Star Wars games and their banter was always top notch. They’ll always be top 3 clone units for me.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

im awaiting the dumbs, but bad batch is by far my least favorite unit in star wars :)

Definitely the basic bitch answer which is 501st, it's certainly the battalion ive spent the most time around/in/interacting with, specifically outside of synergy in other games and obviously in the show/movies. gotta love it. 

That being said if i cant go basic bitch, 187th. Purple is my favorite color by a mile, and mace is my favorite jedi even discounting his purple lightsaber, the purple is just the cherry on top. Shame i dont know much of their lore, but id love to be a part of some 187th unit some day, whether in synergy or arma or some other thing. 

(it would be the galactic marines but their uniforms look like a 4 year old with a crayon drew snow troopers and then colored it in with his moms lipstick.)

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 2

Goodbye, everyone. 

• Management
Management
27 minutes ago, Jovanovic said:

187th

28 minutes ago, Jovanovic said:

lore

:monkaHmm:

• Funny 4
  • Winner 2
  • Dumb 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

IDC how little lore they have but 187th is forever my favorite. Purple is just my favorite color. 

187th was the first battalion I ever joined in swrp and spent over a year in. I can accredit a large amount of my social growth while growing up to the friends I made and interactions I had during my time in the 187th on SUP. 

I don’t think 187th would ever be a good fit for synergy and will never push for it to be added here. A full battalion of Jet troopers would be ridiculous to have. I just personally wish it felt like each battalion actually felt more special in their own way on Synergy. 

Bleed purple and Purple pride galaxy wide.

• Winner 1

spacer.png

327th Star Corps Comics - Comic Vine

327th to me will always be on of my favorite lore battalions, they had just amount of the right amount of lore that makes them unique and there style of fighting.  I have always been a huge fan of them :) 

Its the only battalion i actually want to add/replace, even if there repetitive there lore to me and what they added was so interesting to me, 

Edited by Bacta
  • Agree 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2