Dyn's Bacara Resignation

Dyn

Battalion: 21stNC

RP Name: Bacara 

Date: 10/25/21

Reason: My term ends in a few hours anyways and I figured I'd copy Agent one more time before I end my term.

Goodbyes:
@Paladin_ Despite our differences, I do really wish the best for the battalion and I hope you'll keep leading it on well.
 @Misfit Despite many people telling me not to do certain things involving you (REGO, KU, etc.), I was happy to do so because you kept proving their expectations wrong in my eyes. Thank you for that.

Edited by CastleClone
Added one more thing
  • Friendly 3
  • Pay Respect 3

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

• Management
Management

From the few conversations I've had with you I could tell you were a good BCMD. 21st was lucky to have you after all they've been through! 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I already said my goodbye to you as bacara at DB, however I will say this, glad your sticking around, lots of times when BCMD's are done and don't renew term or try going up into HC they resign from server, glad you're staying around.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Although we butted heads on our differences of what we wanted for the battalion, it was a great time.

I will be sure to keep up the legacy of the 21st

• Winner 1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA