SURPRISE MOTHER FUCKER

Tomas

BMjC94I.gif

Resignation - Once you file this resignation it can only be redacted if you ask a Director within 6 hours of it being posted. Otherwise, it is final. No, if, and's, or buts.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Tomas/Aphex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31140821

The final day of work (Must be three days later):11/14/17

Reason for leaving: Too many to list, just a lot of shit going on, for example I have a whopping 6 doctors appointments in the next month, I sleep for 2-3 hours a night, my wife just had corneal transplant surgery on her eye and I have been taking care of her as she is currently a pirate, and basically I just have too much stress and shit in my life to be worried about a video game right now.

Farewells: I will still be around in TS and server, but I need to get back to playing a game rather than stressing out over staff 24/7, I HAVE STARTED TO DREAM ABOUT MINGES AND SHIT BOYS!!!  And that is 100% serious lol.Love you all, hate you all, read whichever sentence applies to you.

• Agree 1

Tomas I'll miss you man 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

5 hours ago, Tomas said:

BMjC94I.gif

Resignation - Once you file this resignation it can only be redacted if you ask a Director within 6 hours of it being posted. Otherwise, it is final. No, if, and's, or buts.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Tomas/Aphex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31140821

The final day of work (Must be three days later):11/14/17

Reason for leaving: Too many to list, just a lot of shit going on, for example I have a whopping 6 doctors appointments in the next month, I sleep for 2-3 hours a night, my wife just had corneal transplant surgery on her eye and I have been taking care of her as she is currently a pirate, and basically I just have too much stress and shit in my life to be worried about a video game right now.

Farewells: I will still be around in TS and server, but I need to get back to playing a game rather than stressing out over staff 24/7, I HAVE STARTED TO DREAM ABOUT MINGES AND SHIT BOYS!!!  And that is 100% serious lol.Love you all, hate you all, read whichever sentence applies to you.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... All jokes aside. I hope your wife gets better man...

I don't think we got along (in the last few months) but being salty over actions in a video game is dumb when it's in the past n shit.

Best wishes for your family, my dude; take care and I'm salty that I never got to make a staff report on you.

Edited by Faoeoa

damn bro sad to see ya go.. i still remember when u taught me how to build back on the event server on icefuse good times man best of luck to you and keep in touch via steam :D

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.