SkiTz's Commander Doom Application

SkiTz

Steam Name: [SR] SkiTz

RP Name: Doom's Unit REGL CMD SkiTz

RP Rank: Commander

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90482136

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Doom's unit

Experience: Below is a list of all positions and ranks I've achieved on my time on the server.

Doom's Unit: Junior Officer, Senior Officer, Intel officer, Intel Manager, CMDR, ATKO (REGO), REGL, MEDO, MEDL, ARCO, Acid, Gambit, Brimstone

ITM - Helped formulate the idea and create the new video tutorials so new intel members have an easier and more consistent learning process.

MEDO - Worked with fellow MEDO and MEDL to rework docs to fit the new rules / regulations, changing layouts to make documents easier to read and highlighting key information so it's harder to forget while also ensuring that all important information is bolded so our troopers were in best MED troopers on base.

MEDL - Filled the MED roster for DU and implemented new standards to help raise professionalism in the MED regiment while also promoting RP to try and make MED more fun. 

ATKO - Oversaw the ARC, ARF, and HVY branch working with the branch leads and officers to ensure activity and numbers stay high in the branch and documents and rosters are kept up to date.

ARCO - Filled the first few ARC slots in DU after working with NCOs to help prepare them for ARC training as ARC status had been wiped and was a struggle to get new ARC troopers. Once I had gotten a few ARC troopers I ensured regular training for the ARC branch and kept a strict set of standards for waving new recruits to go for ARC as well as the troopers who had reached the rank of ARC in DU. 

ACID - Helped work on the Support and pilot documents making sure they were understandable and had all the key information for a pilot.

Gambit - This was during my time as ARCO where as I outlined above I worked with newcomers and anyone who wanted to be an ARC while also hosting trainings with all of our attack regiments. 

Brimstone - Before my removal from Brimstone I kept a full squad with regular role play of the squad members, and upheld the rules for the squad and it’s one strike policy upholding it to even myself leading to my removal after a valid arrest I received.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I’ve been in and out of the battalion since late 2018 I have seen the ups and downs and all the little changes and tweaks to make Doom's Unit what it is today, I know if i get Commander Doom I will be able to make the changes happen and successfully to what needs to be resolved. I will form trustable high command and a stable reliable officer core, I'm working on making activity higher for the battalion is a whole so I can see it where the NCO/SNCO core is back to full functionality and activity. I would also but not lastly try to encourage people in the battalion to be more active inside basic functions inside the battalion. 

Activity: As of the loss of our EX Doom, Doom's Unit has been on a decline of activity I believe if I should become Doom I can work with the current NCO, SNCO and Officer Core to work on a solution to make people-

A- Be more active: With activity come with plenty of things like:
A fun environment 
2. Meeting new people and getting closer with battalion mates.
3. Trainings! with activity we can host lots of fun trainings to keep people entertained and interested.

Recruit more: Recruitment is low, I feel as if our NCO's don't want to recruit due to it being boring I'm looking for a system for it to be less of a chore or at least a chore you get rewarded for.

Regiments:  As of now I'm the current REGL overseeing our REGO's or ATKO ( Attacking Forces Overseer) and SFO (Supporting forces Overseer) as they overview their designated branches. If I Should become doom I would make sure my spot would be filled quickly by someone I know can do the jobs and keep the ATKO and SFO in Check.

ATKO: Over views ARF, ARC, and HWS making sure they are doing well hosting trainings, Tryouts and checking activity with the branch leads.

SFO: Over Views ENG, PLT and MED making sure trainings and tryouts are being held as well as checking in with the branch leads to check Activity.

Positions: My biggest Goal is to make sure activity is high and positions are filled and here's what I'm looking for from each set rank

XO: My executive officer will be my second in command the man that will be my advisor and the person I will be working closest with working on - 

1. Battalion Documents 
2. Changes to Rules and Regulations
3. helping me choose new high command 
4. He's the last bit of the chain of command before me my XO needs to be able to hand any problems that comes to him from the battalion members and if he can't ill be there to back him up and settle the situation.

CMD: Commander to me is the 3rd most important role in a battalion behind NCOs and Officers but here's what I need of them 

1. Working closely with the Officer core I want my commanders choosing my officer core making sure its in tip top working shape making sure the officer core is -
A. Professional
B. Affective
C. Active

2. I want commanders to be people the lower ranks can look up to in battalion and out. I want a commander core to where you can hear battalion members talking about how they are trying to get into a position because of how they are doing.

Officer: I want officers who are professional and approachable my officers would be the first people that our Lower ranks would go to if they had any issues or concerns. Working as a group J-Officers and S-Officers would work to fix the problem at hand quick and affectively.

WO: To me a Warrant Officer is one of the key members of the battalion they make sure that-

Recruitment: Making sure the NCO's are recruiting and doing their requirements.

Rules: Making sure Everyone is following the battalion and server rules.

Reports: Making reports on Officers - Commanders Giving feed back and opinions on what they can fix to look better as a whole.

NCO: To me the NCO core is the most important part of the battalion they are doing the most and will be the first members new recruits will see-

1. Recruitment

2. Trainings

3. Events leads

Earning their ranks by doing requirements and showing the Enlisted the ropes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Doom's Unit was Present during the battle of Ringo Vinda in 19bby, Fighting along side the 501st and TC they made their way through the CIS Space ring until the battle came to a halt when the clone trooper TUP or CT-5385 became under trance from a malfunctioning chip causing him to executing order 66 shooting Tiplar Dead.

Availability: 5 days a week at the minimum and I'm just about always on discord if problems arise.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since 2018 a total of 1784:33:04. hours

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want to eliminate the current toxicity and work on a thriving battalion with a active NCO/SNCO Squad, Officer, and Commander core with a tight knit bond that Doom's unit can profit off of in it’s entirety and make the battalion a desirable position for newer players and current troopers.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

Edited by SkiTz
Edit
  • Disagree 2

Former: Doom's Unit Commander, Havoc Squad Brimstone
spacer.png

I am going to say it very blatant, you are not ready to be Doom. You show a huge lack of maturity, a huge lack of discipline, a lack of professionalism, a lack of communication, etc. You have started quite a lot of drama in DU when I was Doom just so you can try to get me removed. Let me go more in detail with these points

1. Maturity. 
You simply told me you don’t care how you act in game anymore since you don’t care. Like you ran around on top of cuzzo’s head playing fart sounds with the name as Cuzzo FatAss. Whenever me or harsh would tell you to stop something you would disconnect and start a fit because harsh told you to stop. The reason why he got mad at that is because he got CMD before him . . . And when you got removed from brimstone all you did was be a pain in the ass to Caidoon. You would bitch about helping with HS tryouts, not want to talk to Caidoon, make fun of him in ways, and tease him(from my POV). Also once Harsh got commander you started a fit by leaving the game and ts once he got CMD and then coming back tomorrow just to get yelled at by harsh for doing something dumb and you disconnect AGANE because someone that worked for the position is yelling at you. 

2. Favoritism.

You show a HUGE amount of favoritism towards people you only like and if others were to yell at them or say something you would do your best to hold a grudge. For example: when Petrie was wanting to be demoted you acted like the middle man when you two were in a separate discord call trying to get him WO. You stood there trying to twist strings to get this man a position that he wasn’t even  applicable for. 

Communication. 

How do you expect to be Doom when you can’t bring up or solve issues. You told flip and Maddoxx a bunch of issues but when it came time to tell me you did jack shit. You say there quiet in front of all the officers saying you had nothing to say. How do you expect to get anything done when you couldn’t say boo about simple issues? Instead you went straight above to the RCMD to try to get me removed. You and your group of friends did that every time something changed and you didn’t like.

I am going to be honest here as well your plan makes 0 sense. From the looks of it, this app was made in 20 minutes. You listed off what the ranks do and what you want to change the responsibilities to but they are all already set like that, if you paid attention to the CoC enough they were set to a position like the exact same way you just said you want them to be. If you can’t make an app nor any changes to the battalion that ACTUALLY need work than damn. Also from when I was doom you started the ongoing trend of toxicity that happened in the battalion so how would it stop.

Edited by Slak
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 2
  • Informative 13

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Slak said:

I am going to say it very blatant, you are not ready to be Doom. You show a huge lack of maturity, a huge lack of discipline, a lack of professionalism, a lack of communication, etc. You have started quite a lot of drama in DU when I was Doom just so you can try to get me removed. Let me go more in detail with these points

1. Maturity. 
You simply told me you don’t care how you act in game anymore since you don’t care. Like you ran around on top of cuzzo’s head playing fart sounds with the name as Cuzzo FatAss. Whenever me or harsh would tell you to stop something you would disconnect and start a fit because harsh told you to stop. The reason why he got mad at that is because he got CMD before him . . . And when you got removed from brimstone all you did was be a pain in the ass to Caidoon. You would bitch about helping with HS tryouts, not want to talk to Caidoon, make fun of him in ways, and tease him(from my POV). Also once Harsh got commander you started a fit by leaving the game and ts once he got CMD and then coming back tomorrow just to get yelled at by harsh for doing something dumb and you disconnect AGANE because someone that worked for the position is yelling at you. 

2. Favoritism.

You show a HUGE amount of favoritism towards people you only like and if others were to yell at them or say something you would do your best to hold a grudge. For example: when Petrie was wanting to be demoted you acted like the middle man when you two were in a separate discord call trying to get him WO. You stood there trying to twist strings to get this man a position that he wasn’t even  applicable for. 

Communication. 

How do you expect to be Doom when you can’t bring up or solve issues. You told flip and Maddoxx a bunch of issues but when it came time to tell me you did jack shit. You say there quiet in front of all the officers saying you had nothing to say. How do you expect to get anything done when you couldn’t say boo about simple issues? Instead you went straight above to the RCMD to try to get me removed. You and your group of friends did that every time something changed and you didn’t like.

I am going to be honest here as well your plan makes 0 sense. From the looks of it, this app was made in 20 minutes. You listed off what the ranks do and what you want to change the responsibilities to but they are all already set like that, if you paid attention to the CoC enough they were set to a position like the exact same way you just said you want them to be. If you can’t make an app nor any changes to the battalion that ACTUALLY need work than damn. Also from when I was doom you started the ongoing trend of toxicity that happened in the battalion so how would it stop.

^^^^

I'm sorry broski gonna have to -1

• Agree 1

-1 from what I read what Slak said it seems you throw a hissy fit when you don’t get your way and just from that itself just seems bad already from someone who really doesn’t know you, I personally don’t think you are not qualified for the position if the Ex BCMD that you served under says these things about you.

Edited by Piff
  • Agree 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1, Skitz its gonna be rough in the beginning of the term if you get it. But if you listen to the advice people give you. Work on trying to create a non-bias personality so stuff won't hit the shit. There are a lot of stuff that need work if you get accepted into doom. I know your my friend and it would seem bias of my giving you a plus one,  but I know that if you get doom that you can make the changes to yourself as well as the battalion if you listen to the advise and pointers we give you in the situations that may occur. 

Expect people to be against you.

Good luck.

Edited by Cuzzo

-1 From what I've read from what slak said I don't see you being Doom,  Unless you debunked all of what he said I have no wavering mind to change my vote. Also from just reading your application it is very short and lacks lots of details of what you want to change. Like yes you want to remove toxicity and drama but what step will you even take to achieve that. How will you manage the people that are causing this drama and how will you handle this as Doom. From what I read about Slaks -1 he describes you as someone who seems extremely immature and someone who would do something for your own sake. 

4 hours ago, Slak said:

1. Maturity. 

2. Favoritism.

Communication. 

Can you give evidence or witnesses to this incident that has happened.

3 minutes ago, Unkindled said:

-1 From what I've read from what slak said I don't see you being Doom,  Unless you debunked all of what he said I have no wavering mind to change my vote. Also from just reading your application it is very short and lacks lots of details of what you want to change. Like yes you want to remove toxicity and drama but what step will you even take to achieve that. How will you manage the people that are causing this drama and how will you handle this as Doom. From what I read about Slaks -1 he describes you as someone who seems extremely immature and someone who would do something for your own sake. 

I would love to give you evidence. I will say most of the things that I've listed have been said in meetings within the officer meeting or discussed in chats I can no longer visually see. Other than that, I would gladly to go into detail in DMs. I don't want to start anything on the forums. 

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

spacer.png

41 minutes ago, Slak said:

I would love to give you evidence. I will say most of the things that I've listed have been said in meetings within the officer meeting or discussed in chats I can no longer visually see. Other than that, I would gladly to go into detail in DMs. I don't want to start anything on the forums. 

47 minutes ago, Unkindled said:

1 hour ago, Bleach said:

Slak really do be a 5head with his response

1 hour ago, Claw said:

-1 from what Slak said

4 hours ago, Cox said:

From what Slak is saying imma have -1 

4 hours ago, Piff said:

-1 from what I read what Slak said it seems you throw a hissy fit when you don’t get your way and just from that itself just seems bad already from someone who really doesn’t know you, I personally don’t think you are not qualified for the position if the Ex BCMD that you served under says these things about you.

5 hours ago, justuscloud5 said:

^^^^

I'm sorry broski gonna have to -1

5 hours ago, Slak said:

1. Maturity. 

2. Favoritism.

Communication. 

Thank you guys for your Feedback it means alot!

Edited by SkiTz
  • Friendly 2

spacer.png

Judging by what Slak has said, and that you deem to removed the "Current toxicity" in the battalion, it sounds more like you want to solve a problem you have fostered.

If the allegation Slak has thrown your ways is true, and I have never know Slak to lie, then this aint it chief.

If you actively went over your other CMDs and BCMD to report and issue to the RCMD then you don't understand COC and sound more like you are trying to create a problem from nothing or you are hoping he will reprimand without investigation.

I hope he just said what I said when people do that.

TELL YOUR BCMD, RCMD MONITORS AND CONTROLS THE CMDs+ NOT THE BATTALION.

• Agree 3

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

31 minutes ago, Gadget said:

Judging by what Slak has said, and that you deem to removed the "Current toxicity" in the battalion, it sounds more like you want to solve a problem you have fostered.

If the allegation Slak has thrown your ways is true, and I have never know Slak to lie, then this aint it chief.

If you actively went over your other CMDs and BCMD to report and issue to the RCMD then you don't understand COC and sound more like you are trying to create a problem from nothing or you are hoping he will reprimand without investigation.

I hope he just said what I said when people do that.

TELL YOUR BCMD, RCMD MONITORS AND CONTROLS THE CMDs+ NOT THE BATTALION.

Who ever you got your information from is incorrect not once did I go to my RCMD to solve an issue if it was not already brought up to CMD+

• Disagree 2

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Slak said:

1. Maturity. 

2. Favoritism.

Communication. 

I've had my fair share of arrest and whatever punishment I was given I stated I wouldn't do anything of the such and that I was working on being a harder worker 1. I got 3 new intel in a day 2. got 2 new ITO's Filled a ARFO spot Have multiple meetings planned with Leads of branches and upcoming Leads. No one is perfect yourself just like every other Officer plus on this server has had some Arrest or Discipline given to them for a choice they have made. On the point of Favoritism I made cuzzo a ARFO due to a almost FULL ARF Roster and us not having ARFL in mine and our EX REGL's Opinion he was the best fit while we go through the application of ARFL, Also the word of petire wanting to be a SNCO again so he could do the work of a sergeant without the stress of being a officer me bring the ONLY one attempting to give you his request before his leave. Communication I have came to you multiple times I even have a DOC that has a list of all concerns and issues from myself and 7 or 8 other members we had a set time to meet and everyone met.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, SkiTz said:

I've had my fair share of arrest and whatever punishment I was given I stated I wouldn't do anything of the such and that I was working on being a harder worker 1. I got 3 new intel in a day 2. got 2 new ITO's Filled a ARFO spot Have multiple meetings planned with Leads of branches and upcoming Leads. No one is perfect yourself just like every other Officer plus on this server has had some Arrest or Discipline given to them for a choice they have made. On the point of Favoritism I made cuzzo a ARFO due to a almost FULL ARF Roster and us not having ARFL in mine and our EX REGL's Opinion he was the best fit while we go through the application of ARFL, Also the word of petire wanting to be a SNCO again so he could do the work of a sergeant without the stress of being a officer me bring the ONLY one attempting to give you his request before his leave. Communication I have came to you multiple times I even have a DOC that has a list of all concerns and issues from myself and 7 or 8 other members we had a set time to meet and everyone met.

When you say you have came up to me multiple times. I can  guarantee all the officers at that meeting can agree you said nothing when we asked if there were any issues. You went straight to @FLiP instead of talking to me. You and Blackpink wrote a 6 paragraph report me to Maddoxx explaining all the things that didn't go into your favor. It seems as you are almost twisting my words to make it seem as your in the better here. @Willyworm1and I did a sit down meeting with Caidoon, Blackpink, Petrie, Flip, and You. I also conducted 1 on 1 meetings. IN your 1 on 1 meeting you decided to say you had no problems after I talked to Flip about all the issues that you had brought to him. Not once did we hear about any of this. Until Flip told us or Maddoxx got a report. You can get the same response if you ask Harsh or Willy. You are lying about it will only go further of a hole. I was going to give you a chance of respect to see if you'd tell the truth, but you still result to lying instead of trying to settle the issue.

I have another concern here though. On your application you list Activity as a concern, but on my old re-app you said that activity wasn't much of a concern to make a battalion look good and shouldn't be the main focus. Is there a reason why you want to have activity as YOUR main concern as you stated it shouldn't be? 

You are failing to see the real issues in DU right now instead ignoring them and only focusing on what you can gather as a person. I know you are better than this Skitz. I am only gathering the information from what I see. 

• Winner 1
  • Informative 5

spacer.png

@SkiTzCould you reply to Slak’s statements and give your point of view on them before I +1/-1? Thanks in advance, I’ll try to update my vote as soon as I can see your response 

Edit: Updating to -1

Edited by Pog
  • Agree 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

I will rate this solely based on your application. However, I'd just like to note your app will likely be put into the bin just from what your BCMD said lol.

The first issue you brought up was a lack of activity. Clearly, if you see that your battalion activity went from being extremely high with a BCMD to extremely low without, then you should realise by now you're not doing your job correctly as is. If your battalion isn't active when you have no BCMD, that means as a Commander you, in their eyes, are not even looked at as a person they should be impressing. This goes for rank hungry people as well as your regular battalion mates. You also claim how you want to get closer to people within your battalion. At your rank, this should already be LOCKED DOWN. The fact that you still have to work on this makes me wonder how you even managed to get Commander in the first place, if this is a Command structure issue then makes me wonder how any of you managed it. Yes trainings are important, but for veteran players, they aren't fun. If you're trying to reach widely, then as a BCMD you have to conduct sims and events that are in your job role, not the shit your SNCOS and Officers should be doing. You also complain about how people aren't motivated to recruit, and that you are "looking" to find a new solution. Why look when you have literally multiple examples on the server that are fulfilling the one thing you are looking for. If people aren't recruiting, that means you're not offering anything meaningful to people who are trying to get recruits, is it really that difficult to understand?

Next you really just list off multiple roles that you want to fill to make your application look bigger, as from what it looks like, you're just running to run. No one reading actually cares about the roles you want to fill, but instead care about your plans you wish to conduct with filled roles. We don't care who your XO is or who your REGL is. Obviously every BCMD is going to fill out their roles with 'capable' people. In fact, the only thing you really listed of importance in this section was the fact you wanted to CHANGE certain aspects of your document section.

Sadly, this is literally where the application ends. Overall, your app basically said "I want to add people into roles that will be open when I get BCMD. All roles in my battalion should function as they should regularly. I want to change some rules, by the way here's what each role is." Not anywhere do you actually list a full set of real plans you wish to conduct throughout your term, nor do you list any real goals or major changes/improvements to the battalion. You do not list any plans in how you would conduct any changes/improvements and nor do you seem to care about anything other than filling roles and finding ways for people to recruit, which, at the role of Commander, should already be getting sorted. 

You're in the situation where you get to pick up off a decent term, therefor it should be easy for you to find out the issues that are failing after that decent term and write about how you want to improve/change them. Not just write shit down to make it seem like you spent longer on this app than I did writing this out... I don't even know you, nor have I spoke to you, just hope you manage to write some real points if you read this and choose to put some effort in.

-1 :)

• Winner 2

I believe before anyone could truly vote on the app we need to hear from skitz. I’d also recommend expanding upon your experience to help with questions people might have @SkiTz I will wait to vote till then 

• Confused 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

-1 What Slak said and your application is just bare

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Alright since some questions have come up on my application I am going to address them once here. 

Maturity - yes I have done some goofball things in the past, so has everyone else we all have our times of not feeling 100% welcome on the server. I had a low point for a day or two and improved since then. Yes, I was removed from brimstone for breaking an HS rule I may have not enjoyed being removed from the spot but I dont think anyone enjoys being removed from a lore spot especially one as important as brimstone in DU. 

Favoritism - I show no favoritism within the battalion, your allegations are false and misleading and have no proof. I treat everyone fairly and expect the same from everyone in the ranks that they are in. I grade everyone fairly and make sure to take all things into account when doing officer duties. 
              Petrie was a 2ndLT at the time and for a short period of time wanted to go back down to CSM as he felt, he did not feel that he could do his duties at that current time. After informing the command about Petrie’s request slak said he would think about it and did nothing to act on this action. Later on, Petrie felt that he had enough time and grasp on his IRL situation to move forward. While a 2ndLT he wanted to go for WO, a spot treated as a senior officer in most battalions and is in DU. He wanted to push himself to show what he could do as an officer.

Communication - During my time as an officer, I had mentioned many times things that I wanted to improve, or help change. I was told people would talk about it and then I was never told what the final decision was. There was no communication from the top down to the rest of the battalion. I was frustrated with the lack of communication and talked to Flip and Maddoxx separately about my frustration about this issue. I did not hide issues I had, I talked about them and no action was taken or consideration was ever given to them from Dooms Unit Command.
My plan for the battalion is simple, make sure what people are doing now is being done well and improve what isn’t being done well. Most of DU’s internal documents are fine and just need some small updating nothing major. The calls of toxicity and pushing it forward are completely false, we both know that statement you made is completely false.

To address my points of removing toxicity and drama, it’s simple in the path I will take. Drama causing and toxicity will have no place within Dooms Unit. People who go too far over the line will be removed and punished accordingly. Dooms Unit is a place where I want people to feel safe and have a fun time to escape the stress of real life, I want to push forward a family environment to make sure all feel welcome. The current toxicity that is within the battalion has been allowed to happen by the previous Dooms unit command, it is my goal to entirely remove it and make sure that going forward it’s not allowed to fester as it did. As stated above that most of dooms unit internal documents are completely broken and a solid foundation has been set by previous BCMD’s it is my goal for this term to help polish these and keep them up to date with the current state of the server.

To my activity here is proof of my activity over the last two weeks. I push myself to be active as I can, I still have school to deal with but other than that I have the rest of the time to be active.

spacer.png

I have always encouraged people to get on and be active with myself and the battalion. I always want to grow my friendship with people and make sure they feel welcome within the battalion, refer to my statement above. I feel that as BCMD it is my job to set the example for training and sims, Dooms Unit has the unique aspect of having shields that everyone can always get better with even the most experienced DU members can still get better at shield work. I am currently “looking” at what others have done to help increase recruits and help make this the best fit for DU.

If you have any more questions feel free to send them to my DM's SkiTzz#9606, hopefully this addresses any concerns anyone had.

• Agree 2

spacer.png

+1 after reading your reply and seeing an improvement in your app, you have gained my support and i think you can do a fine job.

• Confused 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1, I'm pretty sure that communication will be good and won't go off being ignored. Favoritism won't happen, we have Flip as a commander who will make sure that nothing happen like that (even tho I trust SkiTz into not doing any favoritism). Toxicity is very low in the batt currently, lower than in the last 3 months. SkiTz has always been pretty active so I'm not afraid for that one.

1. Current: DU Sentry Knight Tiplar | Ex: Intel Deputy Director and Major in DU.

BIGGEST KPOP FAN OF THE SERVER

Forum Admin

Your application is a bit confusing. Blankly labeling the responsibilities of each rank in your battalion? Very minimal explanations as to your actual "plan". WIth that being said you seem to have the support of your current DU troopers. I will assume they know more about you than I. 

+1

• Confused 5

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

On 3/18/2021 at 11:43 AM, Slak said:

1. Maturity. 

2. Favoritism.

Communication. 

Sheesh mans is giving REG+ work. 

-1 too much work

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

As a former CMD when you were under me I tried to provide confidence you could come to me about anything and everything. At times you did, but most times Cuzzo, Blackpink, and you would only confide in one another. You rarely provided any CMD the opportunity to do anything with most issues you had. You also expected stuff to be done with in the hour of being brought up which it could at times, but most times it could not. This truly limited us the opportunity to fix any issues you three had. When you did come to us with issues we fixed them as fast and as easy as we could, but still if it wasn't to your standard you would create more issues. The only times I can say without a doubt you brought issues to me is when you were my Havoc Squad Officer. Even then you gave Slak and Willy limited time to fix things and just grew more and more frustrated each moment it wasn't fixed.

Now I can state you are competent leader when it comes to giving orders, but in order to truly excel in a CMD+ position you need to be able to also follow and provide feedback to those around you, below you, and even above you. Which proven in my statement above isn't remotely true to most extent. You're lack of communication as a trusted senior officer and even just officer was proven time and time again. You truly do not have the communication power yet needed to lead as CMD+ in my opinion which is why before I resigned I tried to bring it to your attention that was one major thing not allowing us to fully promote you to CMD which based on the work you put it was very indeed something we wanted to do(better yet something I was pushing so hard to do). Slak, Willy, Harsh, and I all saw promise in you just a few qualities needed to be worked on. Granted I wasn't perfect in some of them, but I was always open to criticism on any issues I had, but you never once accepted from anyone. 

Now to hit on a big one Slak, Willy and I talked about a lot. Maturity, yes granted like stated above, everyone has there moments where they like to goof around and just have fun. Which is indeed fine and perfectly okay to do, but in moderation as a Officer+. You in many cases then none had report filed to commanders about the immaturity you were displaying to our lower ranks and other battalions which is not a good thing to do as an officer at the time. I myself had interactions where you decided to spam soundboards in game after I numerous times told you stop you refused to listen. To note it did not bother me that much, but it represented us in the wrong way as DU at the time showing we were willing to stoop down to the levels of everyday minges and people who can't even make it past the rank of SNCO because of how they act.

In conclusion of all of this I as a former CMD and once I hope to say your mentor at times do not see you fit for BCMD just yet. In that case I will be putting a -1 in contrary to what I would really like to put. You still have a lot more to improve on before being CMD even which I see you have finally made thanks to Maddox promoting you which I congratulate you for. Anyways I feel as if other people are in a more viable state to apply as well. With that being said hopefully as a friend, if you still see me that way, this has brought some light to the picture as to why we waited so long to promote you to even the rank of Colonel which like stated before you deserved, but like I also stated we were waiting till we saw minor improvement. 

Edit: To hit on improvement, I am not saying I am perfect in anyway when I say that. I know I have a lot of things to fix myself before anyone starts to lay into me. That is why I resigned from my position to take time to fix those things.  

Edited by Flytape
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1

Your app is barebones to the max, and it seems like you just added random things to make the app seem longer.

To give some examples

-Everything in your previous roles. The things you've done as ITM, MEDL, ATKO, etc. are all things you were expected to do. changing documents to be easier to read or hosting tryouts aren't going above and beyond, that's the bare minimum.

-You didn't answer the 'Why should you be BCMD' question at all. The only thing you said was 'Here is what my plan is', which misses the point of the question. And what you did put as your plan was essentially 'Here are the roles that are empty, and what they mean'.

-'Where do you want your battalion to be?' is a weak ass answer. 'I want to eliminate the current toxicity and work on a thriving battalion' is way too general of a statement, and is something anyone can say about any battalion and be accurate. Give us an actual answer that's both specific to your battalion, and actually addresses the problems you're currently facing.

Also, your responses to people on this app come across as very defensive. Not really a leader quality imo.

• Agree 5

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

Your app is very weak and confusing, after reading what Slak said, and my personal experience i don't think you are ready for Doom.

Battalions activity is good, and from what i have seen, u pretty much don't do anything to interact with them. For example - yesterday there were like 15 DU online at the evening, tbh i have seen only Gambit and Tucker do anything with the battalion. Finn made a good point about you adding stuff to your application just so it seems to be longer, and not shity written.

• Winner 3

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

-1 ima be honest here, I normally base my votes off of what current members of the battalion is saying and personal experiences with the person. It seems that your app is missing a lot of detail, could definitely put more time into it and it seems like a lot of the current DU members have problems with you.

• Agree 1

+1. 

Skitz, you get a lot of shit that I don't think you honestly deserve. While yes, you have made some mistakes in the past, I think that you've learned from them and grown from the experiences. You're an amazingly hard-working individual, and you have a good head on your shoulders.

Your application itself really does you no services - it doesn't show me the Skitz I know. With that said, I DO know you well enough to know that you'd do good by DU. 

Good luck. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management