[ACCEPTED] Hamm's Staff Application

Hamm

•  

RP Name: TR DU Jedi Shadow P Hamm/Tactical Droid 4268

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:447078112

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CEST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I feel like I should be accepted to the Synergy staff team because I've been around Synergy for a bit now and ive begun to feel like I'm apart of the community. I’m able to dedicate all of my time that I have to the server to make it a better place and make sure sits are answered quickly. I would like to say I'm on pretty good terms with most of the Synergy community and Staff team. I’m also very approachable if anyone in the community needs help or a question answered. I also feel like I would be a good fit for the staff team because I’m very active on the server and know the rules. If people have any questions on the server I would be able to answer them in a clear, easy, and understandable way.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have a lot of free time so usually when I have free time I like to spend most of my time playing in the server enjoying my time with other people. I'm very active on the server either playing as a tac droid or playing as a Padawan. I also want to become staff so I can be a GM and make more events happen when the server dies down and nothing really happens. I like helping people out and just talking to them for a bit its fun knowing that your talking to someone that lives on the other side of the world from where you live.

Do you have any previous staff experience?  No

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) 293:44:04

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

•  
Edited by Hamm

Former: Senator Gume Saam, Ghost Company Wyler, 2ndAC Goji, 104th SGM, Tactical Droid 4268, TR DU Shadow Jedi, Senior Admin

Current: Oddball, SUPL, 501st Jedi Shadow, Veteran Admin, and Best-Looking Guy On Server

spacer.png           

Warthog                               Hawk                                Oddball

Banned

+1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Winner 1

i have a crush on Zendaya