Deku's Goodbye to Wolffe

Deku

Battalion: 104th Assault Battalion

RP Name: Battalion Commander Wolffe / 104th Commander Deku

Date: 2/28/2021

Reason: My term is done.

Goodbyes: What can I say? It's been a wild fucking ride. The last Wolffe to finish their term was @Father Michaelback in 2019. I had so much fun as Wolffe and lead to the best of my ability, this was my first time in a BCMD position and I hope it won't be my last. I have a few goodbye/shoutouts to give before departing with this position though.

@Cox - My boy, you've been with me since the beginning way back when we were both in DU, you left to 21st and I eventually went to 104th where we met up again. Since then it feels like it's always been you and I, if one of us got promoted/won, it was a win for both of us. Best of luck and I know you'll do great as acting BCMD.

@Piff - Absolute fucking sped, congrats on becoming HC, I hope you work with Brick to produce some great ideas for 104th.

@NooK - Congratulations on MAJ! You've showed up and done AMAZING work for 104th and I hope you continue to grow and do amazing work. I don't regret giving you any positions I gave you and I hope you stick with it until it's your time.

@JuiceBox - My fucking boy! You were one of the people that made me come to 104th from DU, another OG that's been with me since I joined the server. You're memes are hilarious and I hope whatever you're doing now goes well for you and I don't regret sharing my issues with you, you're an amazing listener, leader, and an even better friend. Shoutout to you my boy.

@Eclipxe - My man Codified, been together since I joined the server. My main man. We came up together, both getting Commander basically at the same time and then I got Wolffe, you were my Plo Koon. You have an amazing work ethic and if it wasn't for school we could've done even more amazing things together for 104th.

@Phaser - Bri'ish?! Also, hit me up if you ever want to play Rocket League or if you need someone to talk to, I'm always available.

@Otter - The ELITE Ex-Havoc Squad Gambit?!?! Honorary Wolfpack & TC????

@FatherHanz - My child, my boy, glad to see you wearing the grey armour now. Also giving you this goodbye cause you said you wanted one.

@Foxey - One of my close friends, relied on you for guidance and answers for a lot of the questions I had. Appreciate you hosting my last deployment as Wolffe and I hope to be put into a position that you can be proud of.

@Lucky - All started with you my man, honestly just an amazing guy and I wish we get to talk more now. I'm not sure what's going on with you IRL but I hope whatever it is you're alright and doing well, let me know if you ever want to play things on the weekends or need someone to talk to. You probably know the most about me and my past experiences and I regret nothing.

@Caulin - You fucking traitor. (This is a joke) I wish you would've stuck with 104th and found the drive to continue on, you've made be extremely proud and I know Omalic is lucky to have you in his squad. Let me know if you ever want to play something my boy.

@Dinaric - Gonna say this again, if you never left the first time you'd probably be a commander by now. All jokes aside, a real lad and a hilarious guy, same thing with you let me know if you ever want to play anything.

@Sina - Hope you could be proud of the work I put in for 104th, glad to be your Comet while I could and I hope to continue the streak of breaking CMD positions not finishing their terms.

@Brace - Best Yularen N/A

@Nova_ - My little pogchamp

@Comics - Bri'ish?!? Also try not to get banned again, and post up, gonna catch these Padme hands, ugly ass Gume Saam

@Leche - Don't tell the rest of 212th but you're the cutest trooper in 212th

@Bud - Keep your head down and commit to the grind, do good shit for 501st and let me know if you need any help.

@Matt-Matthos - Boomer Jedi but you have some amazing RP.

TO ALL OF 104TH

My time in 104th has been nothing short of greatness. I've enjoyed my time as Wolffe and I'm glad I was able to call 104th home. When I first applied for Wolffe I wanted to be a BCMD 104th could be proud of. I hope to continue that into whatever comes next for me. I love you all and if I forgot to mention you then I'm sorry but there were a lot of people to cover.

(Reminder this is just from Wolffe as my term has come to an end today, still a CMD within 104th as of now)

spacer.png

• Friendly 4

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

4 minutes ago, Deku said:

@Eclipxe - My man Codified, been together since I joined the server. My main man. We came up together, both getting Commander basically at the same time and then I got Wolffe, you were my Plo Koon. You have an amazing work ethic and if it wasn't for school we could've done even more amazing things together for 104th.

I agree if it wasn't because of school we would of done so much things together within the 104th and try to make it better.

Clover Crew Member

Clover_Crew_Emblem_resized.png

• Management
Management

So is this a resignation or just a post regarding the end of your term

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Just now, Marvel said:

So is this a resignation or just a post regarding the end of your term

post regarding the end of my term, technically I had 2 hours left to be able to use the whitelist so I just put this up as my final goodbyes, etc

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

• Management
Management
1 minute ago, Deku said:

post regarding the end of my term, technically I had 2 hours left to be able to use the whitelist so I just put this up as my final goodbyes, etc

Gotcha gotcha. Good job on finishing your term btw. Did a good job from what I can tell.

Also my term ends today too!

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Damn bruh legit one of the only people im close with gone this sucks but hey gl and all that imma miss you I appreciate everything you've done and I enjoyed working closely with you this entire time it was fucking great. Ill never forget when it was Me, You, Alec, Foxey, Sina, Caulin, Codified, Lucky, And Juicebox. Imma always miss those days because it sucks me and codified are the only two left, anyways like I was saying you are still one of the closest people yada yada yada you are a great friend and I have many memories in TS or in game or when we played WZ with lucky imma always miss you.

NO HOMO
Here some of my favorite memories of our time.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14OgJfyUyKrBhUfAjTfCtKhDrGKnn0kUl4cQfgwyECko/edit?usp=sharing

Anyways man like I said imma miss you great job great friend you get me and you heard what I said

and remember

share.. share... share....

Certified Giga Chad

15 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Gotcha gotcha. Good job on finishing your term btw. Did a good job from what I can tell.

Also my term ends today too!

I know! I remember you getting your interview just before mine, congrats on finishing your term lol, I got a lot of respect for that after knowing what it takes to finish a BCMD term.

• Friendly 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

o7 Brother, like I said on your ATK REG app I am proud that you were my successor I couldn't of asked for someone better. You proved that you could take up the reigns to 104th and did an amazing job, I hope you get Reg and continue to do great work for the server. 

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Wolffe curse finally broken :POGGERS:

• Winner 1