RANCOR Commander Havoc / Snow / Hornet

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):
STEAM_0:0:71572288

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

RANCOR Battalion

Experience:

104th Battalion

TR3-CPL

I joined Synergy in the beginning of August, at which point, as soon as I was done with being trained I looked for a battalion to join and ended up joining 104th. In a couple days I was promoted to Corporal, but eventually decided to leave.

Coruscant Guard

CPL-SGT2

Under Trig as Battalion Commander Fox

I joined Coruscant Guard to see what it was all about. with baton in hand, I sought to arrest any minge that might come my way, but I felt I was too lenient and not suitable for a security force and decided to leave after being Engineer trained.

212th Attack Battalion

SGT3

Under Billiam as Battalion Commander Cody

After being engineer trained, which might be my favorite roleplay, I moved to 212th, where I hoped I could excel as an Engineer. I joined as a Sergeant Third Class and found a place where people were welcoming and nice, soon I began making the engine room my home for the next few days.

RANCOR Battalion

Under Vint as BCMD Colt

and

Vex as BCMD Blitz

TR3-CMD

I would call this my learning moment, where I learned what it is like to lead and excel and become the best you can possibly be. I initially joined because I like engineer RP, so going for ARC Engineer sounded like a good course of action. I joined at Trooper Third Class and went through the ARC training, which I feel is a major part of making my experience that much better. I learned what it meant to lead, those classes are something I hold to my heart to this day. When I made Sergeant, I was incredibly excited, as I had finally become an ARC Trooper. Not long after, at Sergeant Major, there were no ARF Officers in the battalion, which then prompted me to become an ARF Officer and so I lead ARF and gained true experience with being a leader, I lead ARF during events and taught them ARC Trooper standards, and I enforced those standards within ARF. After making a Lieutenant position and wanting to lead ARF that much better, and so I became the ARF Lead within RANCOR making Captain before Vint left. After Vex took over I made my way to Major before becoming the next Havoc. As Havoc I have learned what it means to be a Commander, and know the full extent of my duties and fully intend to enforce the standards that were enforced on me when I was a RANCOR Sergeant.

All the questions I had when I joined the server are now gone, replaced with answers I wish to give other people.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
I know my men and I know the standards of ARC troopers, I will enforce those standards in both the ARC and the ARF. RANCOR will be among the most disciplined and well trained troopers within the Server and Community.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: 

I understand the lore of both the RANCOR Battalion and ARC Troopers as a whole, Including Null, Alpha, and Standard ARCs(ARCs chosen from standard clone troopers).

Availability:

Everyday, except occasional holidays and every-other weekend for family matters. Although I am always available on the teamspeak regardless so if someone needs me they can talk to me there.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:
Since the Beginning of August, and I cherish every moment I am on the Server.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes I do!

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:
With everyone being at the height of discipline and skill, with complete understanding of what it means to be an ARC trooper.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I understand that fully, and being inactive is something I never plan to do.

Edited by Snow
extra RP name, because it's going to be hard to live that one down.

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

37 minutes ago, Todd said:

he jumped the gun right when he resigned that might just be me but it looks disrespectful 

Any position listed as [Vacant] must be filled and has open applications.

I understand it seems disrespectful, however, I think it's completely warranted. Snow gets my +1

+1 it is natural for someone to apply as soon as the application opens, I did so for Yoda and would again, no one had a problem with it. Also as a former rancor commander and having spent a ton of time as A'den working with the battalion consistently I can tell you Snow is a capable leader and has already been putting in the effort required for a long time now. I completely support him for BCMD

Above and Beyond one of my best friends in the battalion, he does indeed have what it takes to lead them. He's already been doing it anyways, he understands the job and the requirements. Was a fast choice for Havoc, and I don't regret a second of working with him.  The boys will be at their best with him in charge if it comes to that. He fits into the main creed of Rancor as well as my personal expectations, He is Mature, Focused, Dedicated, Serious, And Respectable. Good luck bud.

+1 ~Rancor ARCS ENGL Major Vex

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

Im not going to say -1 or +1 as you both are good canidates but you can be to serious to the point its no longer fun, i myself have only witnessed bits of this but never experienced it. But its other peoples thoughts.

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

I'm telling you man, everyone who has been in the 212th goes to become something great.

SNOW IM STILL SORRY 2NDAC DOESN'T HAVE AN ENGINEER CLASS </3

+1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Im going to have to change my comment and -1'ing this application. I will admit you are a good lad but ive seen you on once. I may be Australian but i still see almost every member of RANCOR and the higher ups on more then you. Not only this but you you left to the 327th as a CPT and came back to instantly take CMD Havoc straight away. Im not saying i dislike you as a Commander but i feel like there are more active and commited people to this battalion.

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
4 hours ago, Reed said:

Im going to have to change my comment and -1'ing this application. I will admit you are a good lad but ive seen you on once. I may be Australian but i still see almost every member of RANCOR and the higher ups on more then you. Not only this but you you left to the 327th as a CPT and came back to instantly take CMD Havoc straight away. Im not saying i dislike you as a Commander but i feel like there are more active and commited people to this battalion.

Its because ur australian hes on for at least 6 hours a day and there was a lot more to him leaving then you understand

Edited by Weeaboo
6 hours ago, Reed said:

I see Snow running around all the time. It has to be because you're australian, and time zones are a thing. Seriously, Snow is not inactive, and to say that is disrespectful in my eyes to be honest.

8 hours ago, Weeaboo said:

Its because ur australian hes on for at least 6 hours a day and there was a lot more to him leaving then you understand

It doesnt matter what i know about hin leaving. Not everyone else is going to know them reasons. And im not the only one to state he is inactive. Its an Opinion, im allowed one.

6 hours ago, JBFox said:

I see Snow running around all the time. It has to be because you're australian, and time zones are a thing. Seriously, Snow is not inactive, and to say that is disrespectful in my eyes to be honest.

Same as above, its an opinion, have the respect to value it.

• Agree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
2 minutes ago, Reed said:

Same as above, its an opinion, have the respect to value it.

Mate, i'll respect the fact that you get an opinion. That doesn't mean i'll respect your opinion itself. That said, I don't know who's telling you that he's inactive but they are spreading falsehoods. All due respect, I don't think you should be calling him inactive when he has more hours than Todd does. 

12 minutes ago, JBFox said:

Mate, i'll respect the fact that you get an opinion. That doesn't mean i'll respect your opinion itself. That said, I don't know who's telling you that he's inactive but they are spreading falsehoods. All due respect, I don't think you should be calling him inactive when he has more hours than Todd does. 

More hours then Todd? Todd is apart of the original OG RANCOR with Tofu, Vex and shit making him have been in this battalion longer then that of snow, And once again i wasnt told, it was stated to a couple of us. I will not sit here and argue my reasoning as its valid reasoning. I still saw Vex, Llama, Dark, Todd ect on during my time and it was quite often too. I simply want a BCMD i can actually see around not just hear about him being on and around, now dont pull the timezone card because once again i still see the vast majority of rancor during my timezone and talk to them also. If i can come to see snow more on Friday and saturday for the EST boys i may change this opinion but only if i see it with my own eyes.

Edited by Reed

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
Just now, Reed said:

More hours then Todd? Todd is apart of the original OG RANCOR with Tofu, Vex and shit making him have been in this battalion longer then that of snow, And once again i wasnt told, it was stated to a couple of us. I will not sit here and argue my reasoning as its valid reasoning. I still saw Vex, Llama, Dark, Todd ect on during my time and it was quite often too. I simply want a BCMD i can actually see around not just hear about him being on and around, now dont pull the timezone card because once again i still see the vast majority of rancor during my timezone and talk to them also.

Past two weeks my dude. Triggered as hell over here.

1 minute ago, JBFox said:

Past two weeks my dude. Triggered as hell over here.

Could have left the game on, thats what i do. But im going to leave it here as we shouldnt be barfing all over snows app

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

i unfortunately have to give this a -1.

Reason- As an EX-Blitz and a Current Deviss (both are commander ranked names) you need to understand that this is not a rank that is just throwaway able, give-able i feel that you after some recent events, do not deserve the title of BCMD at this time, Blitz maybe but not BCMD. The title of Battalion Commander is one of hard work, blood, sweat, tears, long hours and even sacrifice, which while you may have done that to achieve the rank of CMD, you did leave the battalion for another and in a  span of 2 days returned and instead of going through the steps to regain the title of CMD to earn the BCMD, you were given the rank back and not even put on a trail period to see if you can train the rank. While i'm not judging your wroth as a CMD, you need to re-earn the position for this to be a +1 but because you joined a battalion (the 327th no less) and then left back into the battalion you left...leaves me to believe that you might leave this position and might want it back with no trouble is not something a BCMD nor any commanding officer should set as an example to their troopers. That's all i have to say but it just falls on the idea that a commander should have worked his/her way up and not just given a position that was not earned.

327th KCL CMD Deviss/ Arcantus

• Agree 1