More Senator Jobs

Frank

Add or Change: Add
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Republic Senator

Slots: 3

Description: This job gives us more Senators to have and improve Senator RP we will have more Models and more people. This job will have a max of 5 Senators that can be these so instead of having 7 Senators we will have 12 Senators.

Model: models/player/tiki/kaminoan.mdl,models/valley/lgn/cgi pack/ion_papanoida/ion_papanoida.mdl,models/player/jedi/rodian.mdl,models/player/jedi/quarren.mdl
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: surrender_animation_swep
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu)

Other:

• Winner 1

Current: Jedi Knight

Former: DU Captain x2 | Meena Tills | Mas Amedda

-1, you didn't think to run this through the senate members first?

The point of the senate is the play as individual members of the senate not just random ass people
The senate is large enough and you're spending a lot of time expanding it rather than fixing actual internal issues

How about you fill all the slots with active senators who make RP using implemented systems to help guide them.
This just seems like unnecessary bullshit to bolster Senate numbers of what should be a small group not a whole ass battalion

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Just now, Bleach said:

This job gives us more Senators to have and improve Senator RP we will have more Models and more people. This job will have a max of 5 Senators that can be these so instead of having 7 Senators we will have 12 Senators.

Forum Admin

We don't need more senators, we need better senators. Quality>quantity. -1

• Agree 4
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 2

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

1 minute ago, [SR] Frank said:

This job gives us more Senators to have and improve Senator RP we will have more Models and more people. This job will have a max of 5 Senators that can be these so instead of having 7 Senators we will have 12 Senators.

Well considering what Comics just said (Shown below)

1 minute ago, Comics said:

-1, you didn't think to run this through the senate members first?

The point of the senate is the play as individual members of the senate not just random ass people
The senate is large enough and you're spending a lot of time expanding it rather than fixing actual internal issues

How about you fill all the slots with active senators who make RP using implemented systems to help guide them.
This just seems like unnecessary bullshit to bolster Senate numbers of what should be a small group not a whole ass battalion

Also outlines what I wanted to say

I feel like this is just a change that is unneeded and dumb in my opinion 

Edited by Bleach

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Management
Management

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -1

Would prefer not to have Senator Bartholomew IV of the unknown regions planet Butt Sex tryna act like a tough cookie and boss people around. I think the current lineup of Senators are lore friendly and there is enough of them to where Senators don't feel as if they are their own battalion. 

I could support maybe adding 1 or 2 other lore senators to the server but not a job that's basically a copy of the citizen event job with a limit of 5.

• Agree 3
  • Funny 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

If this was a suggestions to add more named Senators, I would +1, more lore is good and some people might like playing them. It wouldn't hurt.

But since this is basically a suggestion to add Senators with no actual lore and a basis for their RP, it's gonna be a -1 from me. The Senate is struggling as is to get their ranks full and active.

• Agree 1

hi.

-1 I’d rather see the separatist council with The EDM version of Wat Tambor added 

• Funny 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

-1 Most of the senate is already inactive, If this was added people would most likely just minge, and the point of the senate is to be an accually senator

• Agree 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

• Management
Management
7 hours ago, Dennis said:

-1 I’d rather see the separatist council with The EDM version of Wat Tambor added 

You know what ngl that would add some pretty good RP for the CIS. You could have like Techno Union people like Nute Gunray, Wat Tambor, or others like Poggle the Lesser. Depending on who’s playing them and who’s playing the Republic Senators there could be some really good role play opportunities.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

18 hours ago, Fyi said:

If this was a suggestions to add more named Senators, I would +1, more lore is good and some people might like playing them. It wouldn't hurt.

But since this is basically a suggestion to add Senators with no actual lore and a basis for their RP, it's gonna be a -1 from me. The Senate is struggling as is to get their ranks full and active.

I read the title and had hoped this was the case. If you can find some lore senators to add I'm sure some -1s will change. Keep up the good work as Mas, been a while since I've seen senators actually try to be active

2 hours ago, Matt-Matthos said:

-1 the Senate already struggles with active members I doubt this would do anything. It would be a different story if people are dying to be a Senator or if the Senate was full 

Senate is full, and has been active recently - more active than in the past

• Disagree 2

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

On 1/19/2021 at 3:56 PM, Matt-Matthos said:

-1 the Senate already struggles with active members I doubt this would do anything. It would be a different story if people are dying to be a Senator or if the Senate was full 

Errr what?????? The Senate is full and is always full 

• Disagree 2
  • Winner 1

Forum Admin
6 hours ago, [SR] Frank said:

Errr what?????? The Senate is full and is always full 

Lux Bonteri *cough*

-1. There's no need for it. CIS Version would be cool but I highly doubt more spots is the way to go.

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.
If the same suggestion is submitted again within
60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo