A more "Immersive" MTT

Misfit

Name: Misfit

RP Rank: Sergeant

Suggestion: Change the current MTT to a more immersive one

Implementation: The current MTT is honestly kinda cool looking. Nice blue paint job and some cool decals on the paint. But when you right click to open the droid dispenser. It just instantaneously pops out and open (its a bodygrouper instead of a vehicle function in and of itself). There's no problem with it but i personally think it would look better if it had the animation for opening and closing the dispenser. Its more realistic and it models after the movies and show a little more than the current one that literally teleports open with no animation or opening or closing action.

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Multi-Troop_Transport

Workshop content if applicable: New MTT https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2024979336
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Other: only difference is the hatch movement. Everything is exactly the same (i think the weapons sound slightly different but hey)

the Darman Keller guy

Forum Admin

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Management
Management

So we -1ing for no reason now?

+1 It’s immersive so who cares. Only real concern is file size but I have no idea what the current MTT’s file size is.
This is arguably a better MTT.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 the CIS supports the change 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Pretty sure that pressing space on the LFS MTT opens the dispenser? 

Yes, I am that Sparks.
Former 104th Commander Wolfee | Former ST Commander Fox | Former Jedi General Sparks | Former Anakin Skywalker | Former/Original Sentinel Leader

"We are drowning in information, while starving for wisdom." - E.O. Wilson

+1 More Immersive

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

-1 There's no need for this , Along with that file size. We already have a MTT thats fine

Edited by Jack

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

• 4 months later...
  • Retired Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.