[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Carvis' Staff Reapplication

Carvis

RP Name: Sergeant "Norco" | Carvis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46578116

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Pacific 

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Negative, ghost rider.

Why did you leave the staff team?: When I last resigned, I was in the process of changing jobs IRL. Now I am settled at my new job and actually have time to do staff and help out the most I can.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team because I want to help the server as much as I can. I already have a couple back end positions (Forum Mod/Discord Mod) but now that I have time for Gmod, I want to come back and help on the front end. I have been in high staff before and do see myself as a good staff member. Now that I have time to come back and actually work on the server, I want to be able to but all my effort into it. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): The last time I was in the staff team, I wasn't really active since I had joined right around the time I was job hunting so I just didn't have the time. Now that I am settled in my new job, I think that problem is out of the way. Before my last time being staff, I was a Head Admin and resigned after a while and was simply burnt out. This time around I plan on not spending 100% of my free time on the server so I can be efficient while also not getting burnt out. (No this doesn't mean I will be inactive, I will just be balancing my time between IRL and Synergy :)).

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes, I understand

Side Note: As some of you know, I had taken a small break from Synergy due to some pent up aggression. That was a temporary lapse and have spoken to members of high staff+ regarding how I felt and have cleared up some things that I was mistaken about. I am here for the growth of Synergy and only want positive things. This is my home :) :heart:

• Funny 1
  • Management
Management

+1 l o l

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Forum Admin

+1,  quick return to synergy 

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact a Head Administrator to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within one week of this post will result in a denial.

//locked
//moved to Pending

• Winner 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead