COD ZOMBIES

Wheezy

9/10 Very fun event and done very well considering the small amount of help he had running it.

Edited by DrunkSquid

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

8/10
Overall phenomenal job, did very exceptional considering the skeleton crew you had to work with aswell as the very novel Idea you presented. Man asked for helpers 6 hours before the event and only one showed. Thats determination 

Fetch me their souls.

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

Forum Admin

4/10, concept was amazing, really liked the idea, functions and features for how people can progress and use credits with a set economy, but was executed poorly. I understand you didnt have that many helpers, server was laggy and you tried your best, but Economy system was completely screwed, no one kept proper track of points or purchases, coordination between GMs and players making tickets wasnt the best aswell. Kinda ruined the vibe but was a good concept.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

10/10 Valiant effort

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

7/10

I loved the idea, I had a good time overall- very novel and enjoyable. I'm very impressed with what you were able to do as just a GH with a few helpers.

The only real flaw was with the economy, both how points were awarded and how the costs worked. The event was just not easy to enjoy later on with the 20 shot pistol that only does 30 damage per shot. I'd recommend in the future scaling how points are awarded and the prices so that more people can upgrade their guns alongside the increasing hitpoints of the zombies. 

I'm not going to sugar coat this. 2/10. You wanted to have this be CoD Zombies but you had nothing that the zombies came from i.e. holes in walls/floors they just spawned ON people and were TANKS. The money system was planned but poorly executed. When it came to the parts for power there was nothing but confusion and any questions asked were not answered. 

Tip: prepare the document until you can safely perform higher rated events and then try the "from the hip" type events.

4 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

I'm not going to sugar coat this. 2/10. You wanted to have this be CoD Zombies but you had nothing that the zombies came from i.e. holes in walls/floors they just spawned ON people and were TANKS. The money system was planned but poorly executed. When it came to the parts for power there was nothing but confusion and any questions asked were not answered. 

Tip: prepare the document until you can safely perform higher rated events and then try the "from the hip" type events.

I'm sorry but you are really complaining about there aren't holes for the zombies to come out of?

🌓🌙

• Retired Founder
18 minutes ago, FatherHanz said:

I'm sorry but you are really complaining about there aren't holes for the zombies to come out of?

I've seen events where holes in walls were implemented for Zombies, it's really not hard.. Maybe 2-3 props? Also, I think you missed the point @Fenrir was making, which was they were "spawned ON people and were tanks".