Noble- Reg+ Get Westar's Except SOBDE Reg

Noble

Name: Noble 

RP Rank: Marshal Commander

Suggestion: Add Westar to MCMD/ Recon Reg/ Attack Reg. 

Implementation: Add Westar to the kit of the MCMD/ Recon and Attack Reg. 

Lore:

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add 
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: MCMD/ Atk Reg/ Recon Reg

Slots: 

Description: Add Westar to the previously stated jobs since none get any sort of upgraded AR. i am excluding SOBDE due to its already OP kit.  

Weapons: rw_sw_westarm5                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Man Of The Past

Forum Admin

what do all the current regimental get @NobleHeoruwulf

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin

+1, BCMD got it and those classes (except MCMD) kinda bad. 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Retired Founder

I have to give this a massive -1. Your job should be more focused on directing and leading the Army, not killing shit yourself. The MCMD job used to have every kit weapon in his kit, and there was too much focus on MCMD's being their own one-man-army and this seems like a step in a negative direction.

• Agree 9
  • Informative 1
  • Management
Management

I believe they should have equipment based off their respective Regiment rather than the most powerful weapon on the server because it's the most powerful weapon. I also agree with Forseen.

There was no reasoning behind this suggestion. Why do they need it, why do they deserve it, why does it make sense for them to have, what do they gain from having it, etc? It was a really bland suggestion and I know suggestions don't have to be super long but you should actively try to show people why your suggestion makes sense and give them reasons to plus one.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Forum Admin

I am going to have to agree with forseen and marvel here. Other than for "balancing" I don't see a real reason why. Just because you're not overpowered asf doesn't mean you need a better kit. I think you as well as all REG CMDRs should focus more on the RP aspects of your job rather than getting yourself better weapons. Maybe if you wanted recon reg due to Rancor being in its regiment but for the rest of em... nah.

Big -1

Edited by Guac
Grammar go brrrr
  • Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

-1 this is not cash money 

• Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

im neutral on this all though yes most commanders and jobs have the westar they dont make as much money as the reg's the reg's can just afk and can get an op weapon 

Edited by Cox

Certified Giga Chad

-1 honestly thing a regimental commander should be more focused on rp like guac said but at the same time if you want something better try for something unique like different reg cmds get different kits based off their role, I don’t think the westar should be in the kit at all. Plus (not speaking about noble or anyone else) the Reg cmd positions load out should never be on someone’s mind when they apply for the position, they should be driven to help the battalions they lead/manage.

the jobs should be different to allow for the different combat focus of the batts. Your main reason is cos we don't have it.

In that case can I have a better sniper or shotgun as SPEC REG? No? Why not? You have it on the other jobs and i would like to have a close quarters alternative and better long range capabilities.

Leave them as is and sorry to put it so bluntly

Get the fuck over it

For those who ask as he didn't state

SPEC REG load out

DC a,s and x, Westar, dual DC-17

Edited by Gadget
  • Funny 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...