Sina

Steam Name: DrunkSquid

RP Name: Executive Officer Comet

RP Rank: XO

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79654972

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 104th Battalion CMD Wolffe

Experience:

104th PVT-XO 5/20/20 - 10/03/20

I had rejoined 104th around a month 1/2 before Brooklyn resigned from Wolffe during this period between May and the end of June I was fairly inactive to say the least, but I ramped up my activity at the end of June but at this time Brooklyn and Polk had been just about to resign. When they did resign a lot of the 104th officer core resigned as well, leaving 104th in a very bad situation. After that JBFox soon became BCMD and a lot of 104th honoraries came back putting the battalion in a ok spot for the time being, about 2 weeks after JBFox became BCMD I was promoted to WO during my time as WO I did the best I would with what I had as the 104th NCO corps was very inactive I tried to make strides to help the battalion in any way I could which led me to join the 104th Intel Team where I later became the Intel Director and revived the Intel Team into an efficient state. Before I could finish my time as WO JBFox resigned along with a lot of the officer core again (almost all honoraries resigned) and with that I had to pick up the slack of the now non-existent officer core which got me the rank of 1stLT. With being in the officer core I really started to get used to leading during events and such, after 2 weeks I was promoted to CMD with my new role I helped BigIron and Alec(BCMD at the time) in the area's I could. When both Alec and BigIron ended up resigning Me and Lucky(Our new XO) had full reign of the battalion,  over the next month me and Lucky along with the help of other 104th HC I.E: Deku, Codified, Foxey all made 104th into a very active battalion. When Lucky got BCMD he brought me up to XO with this I've learned a lot of things about leadership and organization of a battalion. As of today we are still doing good and I'm going to do my best to keep it that way. 

Brief overview of accomplishments in 104th

- 104th WO 

-104th ITD

- 104th HVYL(Sinker)

- 104th REGL&WPL(Comet)

- 104th Executive Officer  

Why should you become a Battalion Commander? : 

I feel I should become 104th BCMD because I have a decent amount of leadership experience In Synergy and some outside of it, I also have a drive to see this battalion succeed and I want to do whatever is best for the battalion, as of now I have the full support of my HC and the rest of 104th. I understand if people are going to be hesitant about this as we have gone through 4 Wolffe's in 4 months but the most I can say is that will do my best to fulfill my term as BCMD and make the battalion the best it can be. as of now 104th is in a decent state and I know we can keep our activity going.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

I do understand the lore of the 104th.

Availability:

Monday - Sunday basically all day(may vary depending on if I have something to or I get accepted into a job. 

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 
WPL Executive Officer Comet has played for 636:34:21.

Do you have a microphone?:
I do.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

- Firstly I want tackle the main struggle that has been having for a while and that is having a stable NCO corps that can operate efficiently. What I plan to do to try and fix this issue is to incorporate more beneficial incentives for NCO's to have and work towards.

- The next thing I want to do is have a good self-sustaining officer core, right now our junior officer core is in a good state as they are willing to do both tryouts and trainings regularly as for our senior officer core I want to improve on it, as of now we have a senior officer sign in which tells us the activity of our senior officer's+ I'm already looking at couple people I see fit to be senior officers. At the moment I don't have set plans for Senior Officer's but I

- Another thing I want to tackle is getting our Jedi to a good spot, right now our Jedi core doesn't have many people in it at all so I will be working with my Jedi lead to help make 104th Jedi seem more appealing to others. 

- I also want to tackle is our Tank section as of right now our Tank certification roster(TX-130) roster is going to have to be wiped due to the fact we now use the LFS TX-130's this won't mean anyone who already has been trained for this will lose it only those have the out of date training will have to get re-trained. I also want to start opening up tank trainings to everyone again as we have not been holding them so I'm planning to incentivize Officer's to hold more open tank trainings for everyone. 

- extra things are just a lot of behind the scenes things such docs and stuff, I'm not going to go much into it as a lot of it is still in the process of being done.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
I do.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:
I do.

Edited by Hoplite

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Bruh tbh I honestly have no idea who you were before asking around, and that’s surprising since I almost know everyone who plays, anyways they all say your ready and they are people I trust 

+1 don’t flop kid 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

2 hours ago, Dennis said:

Bruh tbh I honestly have no idea who you were before asking around, and that’s surprising since I almost know everyone who plays, anyways they all say your ready and they are people I trust 

+1 don’t flop kid 

+1 

:gasp:

2 hours ago, Dennis said:

+1 don’t flop kid 

Honestly, that's on me because I'm not that out there, but I will be talking outside the battalion a lot more so people know me.

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

+1 Good Luck

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

• Management
Management

104th was a good battalion. Take good care of it.

+1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 break the cycle

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.