Butter Bacara Application

Butter

Steam Name: Butter

RP Name: 21stSO Commander Jet

RP Rank: Commander

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:217847335

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 21st

Experience: I have grown in experience on this server through Doom's Unit., The 501st Legion, The 327th Star Corps and the 21stSO as a whole. Throughout my time here on the server I have spent 10 months learning new things and bettering myself as a person for the community. I Have lead Multiple branches throughout the battalions that I have stated at some point in time and was never removed from any of the positions which I upheld with the upmost certain respect for.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I think that I should be selected for this position because I am not the same person that I was when I first was brought into this battalion. The first application I put up was stating that no one was stepping up to the plate. What I realize now is that no person in the battalion wanted to be blamed for the whole Claw situation and I can completely understand that. There was a huge misconception of what actually happened and what didn't and I think most of that has been cleared up. The reason why I think to be a better fit is because I see myself completely more passionate for this position than anyone else. Any person that I have ever served under can tell you when it came to something that I truly care about I have always looked after it and kept good for the future. Another reason why I think it should be me is because of the relations I have between other battalions on the server. I might not know everyone that plays on synergy but for the ones that I do know I respect them to the fullest and they respect me. The reason why I bring this up is because if a BCMD has good relations with other battalions that leads to more fun as a whole on the server. Even if there are any problems still they would be sorted out peacefully rather than yelling and screaming at each other until a high staff has to come in and sort everything else out. Another reason I think that it should be me. I think that the word "Favoritism" is completely misused in certain aspects. There are so many people that don't get what they want and then blame someone for favoring someone else. What I am trying to get at here is that the word wouldn't exist in the 21st because of the "family setting" I would run the battalion in. I am open minded and to and to pick favorites in a battalion is wrong and no one would even have fun in it. If someone works and works and show constant improvement even more so than some other person I have in a higher position then they deserved it. Now that's not me saying I would just instantly remove them. Talking to that person to give them a chance to explain the reason why they are acting the way they are, and explain whatever situation is also needed as well. I would even bring up the point to see what do they think about so and so putting all this effort in and doing more work than the guy in the leading position. There is also the aspect of running a super serious battalion and not running a battalion at all. I have always said that there is a time and a place for seriousness. In character you should always be on your best behavior especially in the 21st. I love and stand by the code of conduct in this battalion. If there is nothing happening on the server and people just want to talk and have fun there is no reason why that cant happen but as soon as the base defcon goes down or a situation occurs that the 21st is needed the battalion should be ready to put the serious face on and get the job done. The way it would be is that battle comms would be activated and The lowest ranking NCO would take Event Lead and the lowest ranking Officer would mentor that Event Lead. The last reason I think why I should be in this position is that the 21st needs someone who has a vision for the battalion and is willing to take on constructive criticism. It needs someone who isn't going to abuse power and someone who is going to be active and paying attention to the people who are outputting a lot of work and not just believing one person over the other. It needs someone who isn't going to be scared to make hard decisions when need be but also give the other person a chance to explain their situation. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability: Everyday whenever I get off work. There is no time set in place because my schedule is random.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 10 Months

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want my battalion to be prospering and able to run without out me or have already someone in mind to run for the position again. What I mean by this is that I want to either have a successor or the battalion in such a good state that for the time being an Executive Officer would be able to run it with no problem amongst others.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

Edited by Butter
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

I'll ask the same thing I did on Jaydon's app.

You previously voided at Bacara application earlier this month. So what I am asking you is what made you change your mind and apply again along with what have you done better since you voided your last app that makes you ready and qualified for the position?

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

9 minutes ago, Clutch said:

I'll ask the same thing I did on Jaydon's app.

You previously voided at Bacara application earlier this month. So what I am asking you is what made you change your mind and apply again along with what have you done better since you voided your last app that makes you ready and qualified for the position?

What I have done better since I last voided my bacara app well for one I have matured and taken all of the immature things that I have done in my past and moved past them all. I have mediated arguments and started to lay down a path of self respect upon the battalions members and what i mean by that is how each person is a human being so that not one person acts better than each other. Yes ranks still apply here but its going to be a very professional environment to a tea. What I mean by I have matured well I have for one Yes seen very great passion among Shadow Company and In SO so what I have done is gather a meeting of all current active members and listened to everything that hey had to say then I threw my envisions onto the table and we found an amazing outcome and implemented a selections process towards shadow company. I have taken a liking towards being more open minded and listening to all parties considered. 

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

+1 After talking to you and hearing your ideas I give you my support

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1 for my friend, Butters. He saw the potential in me when one person doesn't. I do see him as a true leader that is bound to do many great things for the battalion. He supported me whenever I doubted myself. So, in exchange, I will give you my support for becoming Bacara.

~ARCO Spade

Edited by Rolex
Banned

+1 Thank god for this guy man he is a really good guy I know he could do a amazing job no doubt in my mind love you

• Friendly 1

Not a very good app, and you really should consider categorizing what you plan to do as it's a big wall of text with sentences that have no correlation at times. But that's just nitpicking.

It's all a very good speech, but there's clear problems in the 21st that need immediate addressing. There's the power vacuum that the resignation of the previous Bacara had left behind, the fact that you have people that aren't even in the battalion still gatekeeping the people who want leadership positions, and the imbalance with subunits.

How do I know when there's a power vacuum? I've been at this for a while, and when multiple leaders are tripping over one another to try and get their applications for BCMD out, that's a telltale sign that there was never a clear successor. There may have been an XO for sure, but Jaydon was controversial at best and definitely had his share problems that I discussed with him (Although it was for naught as he's voided his app).

Here comes a hot take, people shouldn't read if they don't want their feely-weelies hurt: from an outsider's perspective, 21st has just had a history of powerplaying that rivals that of the Naval of 2019. This can come in the form of battalion members that bite off a bit more than they can chew and Legacy members that have forsaken the idea of change for their own benefits. 21st needs a leader with a clear plan and a willingness to say no should someone go against it. That's not to say that constructive criticism is wrong and the plan could always change, but 21st has reportedly been hell for new BCMD's. 

I'm only going to briefly touch on the gatekeeping as much of it is technically addressed in what I said in the last paragraph (and still applies in some cases). There are still certain individuals who I won't name that shouldn't really have a say on what's best for the battalion as they were long gone. Though if anyone has been paying attention, they'll know who at least one of these individuals are. If someone has resigned and doesn't play on the server, I've always felt that their vote shouldn't count, and they sure as hell shouldn't be criticizing the votes of others with massive paragraphs that pick apart every singular letter that the person puts down (ironic, I know). Please, if you do get BCMD, handle this.

Now for likely the most important one, subunits. 21st is basically a battalion of these subunits and there's a clear choice that people often go for. This is not to bash Special Operations in any way, but essentially every 21st goes for it. You rarely see a Keller's Unit or Galactic Marine nowadays, and that's because nothing is incentivized to become either of them. It's why I personally think that SO shouldn't have had any specialized units and just be a standard trooper and the lore characters that come with it. The cloak should be enough, after all. But I digress.

You need to make sure that throughout your term that you get a good balance of your trooper types, because at this point, 21st may as well just be the return of Special Operations as a battalion (a controversial opinion is that they should have just been straight up removed, but that's neither here nor there).

I know what my vote is leaning towards at the moment, but I would love to see you address these points. Either with a response or by editing your app.

But either way, good luck Butters. You're for sure my favorite 21st member and I definitely do believe you have the capacity to be a good leader, but you have a lot of work ahead of you.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2
  • Informative 5

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Butters I have had multiple interactions with you in my current times in the 21st. I have had good and bad times with you, I personally think you can be great at the role of Bacara, the thing is that your attitude needs work, the way you speak to people needs work, the way you handle situations needs work, to understand what it means to be a Commander needs work, you need to work on activity, and how to work with other High Command.

I think you have to work on these things before you become a BCMD. I might be wrong with these following statements but I think that's just what I've been seeing in the past couple days as you being a Commander.

For Example, there was a situation before , Jaydon, Flytape and I told you not go in the channel and deal with it and leave it alone. You then didn't listen to us and went to the channel and made the situation worse than it was. I think you could be a great Commander / Bacara, but I think you will need some work at it first.

How would you try to work on the problems / issues I listed? How do you plan on fixing GM since you don't have any experience on that side of the battalion? Your activity is a bit iffy and I find that sort of an issue especially since your the leader of 21st as of now? You can try to contact me or respond on here either is fine, I would love to speak to you and resolve some issues. Thank You.

Edited by Slak

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

You need to learn to take situations in context and chill when it comes to dealing with issues. Activity also hasn't been the best (still waiting on that meeting from a month ago). You've got experience in fixing things, and if you can apply that to yourself, I'll give ya a +1. 

For now though, it's a -1. You know why.

Edited by Merrill

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

I do have 1 thing.

The 21st is fuelled by the idea of tradition, and it's honestly the biggest issue. Butters, are you going to move away from tradition and rid this negative mind-set that everyone has? If so, how? 

You're doing good mate, just remember to trust in your sauce.

EDIT: +1, thank you for answering my question.

• Informative 1

British

I am going to hold off on giving my support or my opposition to this app until I see the response to what Ratio has said. However, I am leaning towards oppose and will give some criticism; this app is clearly a rushed job with a giant blerb of not really well thought out ideas thrown in. It is very hard to read and find what you are really trying to say, other than the standard "I am good look at how good I am" and how "I will stop the bad thing."  I look forward to your response to Ratio's comment.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Freck said:

I do have 1 thing.

The 21st is fuelled by the idea of tradition, and it's honestly the biggest issue. Butters, are you going to move away from tradition and rid this negative mind-set that everyone has? If so, how? 

You're doing good mate, just remember to trust in your sauce.

I would say that not everything is bad in some of the 21st tradition for one the code of conduct. Its a great thing to live by on your clone and in character on the server I wish people to act no greater than anyone around them. Things that needs to be "changed" are the negative mindsets that people have if they were to come in and think that this is a mingey battalion. It doesn't need to be the most strict battalion in the world but it also has to have some structure added towards it. The 21st needs a "synergy" working inside it therefore having all the sub branches and Units working together in unisync rather than just having them do their own separate thing. Now every Bacara in the past is different and I hope to bring a betterment to the battalion as a whole and change things if need be for a better time in here.

10 hours ago, Ratio said:

Not a very good app, and you really should consider categorizing what you plan to do as it's a big wall of text with sentences that have no correlation at times. But that's just nitpicking.

It's all a very good speech, but there's clear problems in the 21st that need immediate addressing. There's the power vacuum that the resignation of the previous Bacara had left behind, the fact that you have people that aren't even in the battalion still gatekeeping the people who want leadership positions, and the imbalance with subunits.

How do I know when there's a power vacuum? I've been at this for a while, and when multiple leaders are tripping over one another to try and get their applications for BCMD out, that's a telltale sign that there was never a clear successor. There may have been an XO for sure, but Jaydon was controversial at best and definitely had his share problems that I discussed with him (Although it was for naught as he's voided his app).

Here comes a hot take, people shouldn't read if they don't want their feely-weelies hurt: from an outsider's perspective, 21st has just had a history of powerplaying that rivals that of the Naval of 2019. This can come in the form of battalion members that bite off a bit more than they can chew and Legacy members that have forsaken the idea of change for their own benefits. 21st needs a leader with a clear plan and a willingness to say no should someone go against it. That's not to say that constructive criticism is wrong and the plan could always change, but 21st has reportedly been hell for new BCMD's. 

I'm only going to briefly touch on the gatekeeping as much of it is technically addressed in what I said in the last paragraph (and still applies in some cases). There are still certain individuals who I won't name that shouldn't really have a say on what's best for the battalion as they were long gone. Though if anyone has been paying attention, they'll know who at least one of these individuals are. If someone has resigned and doesn't play on the server, I've always felt that their vote shouldn't count, and they sure as hell shouldn't be criticizing the votes of others with massive paragraphs that pick apart every singular letter that the person puts down (ironic, I know). Please, if you do get BCMD, handle this.

Now for likely the most important one, subunits. 21st is basically a battalion of these subunits and there's a clear choice that people often go for. This is not to bash Special Operations in any way, but essentially every 21st goes for it. You rarely see a Keller's Unit or Galactic Marine nowadays, and that's because nothing is incentivized to become either of them. It's why I personally think that SO shouldn't have had any specialized units and just be a standard trooper and the lore characters that come with it. The cloak should be enough, after all. But I digress.

You need to make sure that throughout your term that you get a good balance of your trooper types, because at this point, 21st may as well just be the return of Special Operations as a battalion (a controversial opinion is that they should have just been straight up removed, but that's neither here nor there).

I know what my vote is leaning towards at the moment, but I would love to see you address these points. Either with a response or by editing your app.

But either way, good luck Butters. You're for sure my favorite 21st member and I definitely do believe you have the capacity to be a good leader, but you have a lot of work ahead of you.

This is one of the best and most honest responses that I have ever read. I guess to start out with the list of points, yes I am aware of this power vacuum that just doesn't lead people down a good path and more or less doesn't prepare them at all for a future in this battalion. Instead of just giving someone a role of power they need to earn it. Not just earn it either but afterwards be actively in change. People set into the 21st High command of officer's need to be mentored in a away that they are not going to "power trip" over each other. To be completely honest with you the only "High Command" during Jaydon as an executive officer were myself and him. Yes there are times where more people are needed but to not have this power vacuum is to not rush people into high places. Every role should be earned like I said and even after it is earned they should be tested on their knowledge. 

I want people to ask questions instead of boast behind each others back. People need to be prepared for the future that needs to come. The boasting part leads me to a next high topic. Yes I think that a major issue in the 21st is that "legacy" members have a lot of power. Now some of their criticism is nice but if they are going to "nit pick" like you said about how someone isn't planning on having them with some sort of power then that is wrong and needs to be dealt with. I'm not sure on how many of you were aware of this but a lot of legacy members were removed under Jaydon's executive officer term. If I were to get bacara a legacy meeting is long overdue. We are going to need to talk about certain topics to pick up on. One is that to give someone negative feedback without even knowing the person or where they have even been shouldn't even be a thing, and two if a legacy member comes back into action to help that they should be open minded to change. The battalion may or may not be the same when they left and to become a legacy member they need to understand that. If their mindset is not already that then they need to realize that that is a personal change and that no one else but themselves can make.

To touch on the "set route in the 21st" yes SO has always been appealing but I think it should have SOART(Special Operations Advanced Recon Training) Just how GM have GMACT(Galactic Marine Advanced Combat Training). Both sides need EOD and thus this sets a great standard to work for either side. SO and GM Should work together when it comes to other separate trainings and KU is set as a "Trump Card". What I mean by this is that KU should be elite as a whole and that like it is said if no other regiment can get the job done that KU can and will. Not to forget about SC. SC in its own is an earned set of eliteness amongst other SO members but they are not to act better than them. It should be known that they have earned a great honor and respect from others but not to be disrespectful about it. Anyone who is acting a fool in SC or KU will be dealt with accordingly to the rules and regulations that the 21st have. It is never okay to bully members or to flex power amongst them. I hope this answers a lot of your question but if any of you have more please do not be afraid to ask. Your opinion matters.      

-Butters

Edited by Butter
  • Informative 1

1 hour ago, Butter said:

I would say that not everything is bad in some of the 21st tradition for one the code of conduct. Its a great thing to live by on your clone and in character on the server I wish people to act no greater than anyone around them. Things that needs to be "changed" are the negative mindsets that people have if they were to come in and think that this is a mingey battalion. It doesn't need to be the most strict battalion in the world but it also has to have some structure added towards it. The 21st needs a "synergy" working inside it therefore having all the sub branches and Units working together in unisync rather than just having them do their own separate thing. Now every Bacara in the past is different and I hope to bring a betterment to the battalion as a whole and change things if need be for a better time in here.

I like this. 

Editing my original post / comment to a +1

• Friendly 1

British

39 minutes ago, TheGoodOatmeal said:

-1 I’ve been told by your past that you really don’t follow through. I’ve heard from people inside 21st you didn’t do much as REGL or ARFL. Then when I asked ya about it you said “you got bored.”  We don’t want another burnt out bacara

If I was burnt out I wouldn't be here also hard to do things as an ARFL and a REGL When no one seems interested in joining branches or not having an NCO corp what so ever. I would also like to point out if you would like to speak to me instead of just responding to a post then I would be willing to have a civil conversation with you but why vote because of what other people said who haven't responded yet. Your vote is informative to me about you personal opinion but what's stopping from you from talking to me one on one to understand my envision as a person. People change and you said yourself to wait to post an application until I hit the rank of commander. We are all entitled to our own opinions I'm not arguing just asking a question.

• Agree 1

• Director
Director

-1  Oxen deserves it more

Overall I see Oxen leading the battalion into a better spot than you would. The reason I say this is because you will most likely get rid of / not pay attention to the people who have disliked you in the battalion previously, I mean that's just how you have been since I met you. I like you as a person out of GMOD, but when it comes to being in GMOD, I don't really like what you do and can't relate to you.

If we look at what you have done in the current positions, which are REGL and Jet. As REGL you have basically done nothing, except threatening the leads to recruit more people, but the problem is we can't get people in regiments with a dead battalion. As well as you have told Merril to have a meeting with him a month ago, guess what you couldn't even get the meeting going. Other than that, that's all you've done for REGL, to me your just holding a position for the title not to make action. 

Moving onto Jet. Let's be honest here, the only reason why you got that position is power playing Jaydon. Merril and I have done all the work for SO / SC. All you have done for SO / SC is take my documents that Merril and I make and give yourself credit. If you can't do simple things like this than how do I expect you to lead an entire battalion?

Edited by Slak
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 3

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Slak said:

Moving onto Jet. Let's be honest here, the only reason why you got that position is power playing Jaydon. Merril and I have done all the work for SO / SC. All you have done for SO / SC is take my documents that Merril and I make and give yourself credit. If you can't do simple things like this than how do I expect you to lead an entire battalion?

This.

• Winner 1
On 10/1/2020 at 6:59 AM, Conrad said:

+1

A lot of drama bullshit happened yesterday. TBH most of it is just water under the bridge shit happeneds i'm past it i hope most other people are at this point. But there is one thing i did get that stuck with me, that was hearing you speak about your battalion. I heard the love man, the kind of love i feel for 501st, that pure wanting the best you can possibly give for it. I think from that alone you should deserve to see the interview and let high command decide from there.

+1, I exactly agree with conrad , you seem like you have lots of plans and your prepared.

1 hour ago, Clank said:

This.

This is honestly one of the funnies things because I filled out every single one of my requirements to get promoted towards my commander position and also the fact that Slak wasnt even in the battalion until I was a commander or LTC. The other funny thing is that Merril has been on ROA for the past how long now... weeks maybe even a month. I also sat down and Talked to slak about shadow company things and having a selections process which I state and quote said I would help in creating the documents on my off days for work but then slak took it upon himself to make the docs on his own so he can "do work towards SO/SC". I just want to point out that when I joined this battalion Claw saw me having a lead position here one day and I helped out Jaydon a lot. People chose to not follow the chain of command because of personal preference. I have never once "asked" for this position I will state that I did say if Jaydon ever needed help and or if there was someone due to be a better fit than me then to chose them over me because I dont like people picking favorites. I care about the 21st and if Slak and Merill think that they have done so much for SO/SC then one please tell me what you have done other than make a selections document that I said I would help on, and two how does that help the battalion work more intertwined together as a collective. This battalion is called the Special Operations battalion. Its the 21stNC and we share an equal given onto what they can go into. There is a bigger picture than just SO/SC. That's all I have to say to correct this information.

• Disagree 1

3 hours ago, Slak said:

Overall I see Oxen leading the battalion into a better spot than you would. The reason I say this is because you will most likely get rid of / not pay attention to the people who have disliked you in the battalion previously, I mean that's just how you have been since I met you. I like you as a person out of GMOD, but when it comes to being in GMOD, I don't really like what you do and can't relate to you.

If we look at what you have done in the current positions, which are REGL and Jet. As REGL you have basically done nothing, except threatening the leads to recruit more people, but the problem is we can't get people in regiments with a dead battalion. As well as you have told Merril to have a meeting with him a month ago, guess what you couldn't even get the meeting going. Other than that, that's all you've done for REGL, to me your just holding a position for the title not to make action. 

Lets talk about this topic of myself being "REGL" Well for one its hard to lead a battalions branches with inactive members. Yes You can remove the leads for "not doing their jobs" but is it really their fault if no one wants to join the battalion. Sometimes you cant help the fact that you don't have numbers. And When I first got put into REGL I had the mindset of "well maybe they aren't recruiting" so I messaged the leads to do more recruiting. The other thing I would like to put out is that "holding a title" well lets talk about that then. There are currently 2 BCMD applications up and anything that I do currently isn't going to be final. Not saying that there is a possibility that it wont, but say I were to make some small changes here and there in the branches as a whole and then all of a sudden someone else comes in and goes yeah all that work is going down the drain change it to this this and this. I have my reasoning for my actions and if people want to talk to me my DM's are always open.

• Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, Butter said:

This is honestly one of the funnies things because I filled out every single one of my requirements to get promoted towards my commander position and also the fact that Slak wasnt even in the battalion until I was a commander or LTC. The other funny thing is that Merril has been on ROA for the past how long now... weeks maybe even a month. I also sat down and Talked to slak about shadow company things and having a selections process which I state and quote said I would help in creating the documents on my off days for work but then slak took it upon himself to make the docs on his own so he can "do work towards SO/SC". I just want to point out that when I joined this battalion Claw saw me having a lead position here one day and I helped out Jaydon a lot. People chose to not follow the chain of command because of personal preference. I have never once "asked" for this position I will state that I did say if Jaydon ever needed help and or if there was someone due to be a better fit than me then to chose them over me because I dont like people picking favorites. I care about the 21st and if Slak and Merill think that they have done so much for SO/SC then one please tell me what you have done other than make a selections document that I said I would help on, and two how does that help the battalion work more intertwined together as a collective. This battalion is called the Special Operations battalion. Its the 21stNC and we share an equal given onto what they can go into. There is a bigger picture than just SO/SC. That's all I have to say to correct this information.

1 minute ago, Butter said:

Lets talk about this topic of myself being "REGL" Well for one its hard to lead a battalions branches with inactive members. Yes You can remove the leads for "not doing their jobs" but is it really their fault if no one wants to join the battalion. Sometimes you cant help the fact that you don't have numbers. And When I first got put into REGL I had the mindset of "well maybe they aren't recruiting" so I messaged the leads to do more recruiting. The other thing I would like to put out is that "holding a title" well lets talk about that then. There are currently 2 BCMD applications up and anything that I do currently isn't going to be final. Not saying that there is a possibility that it wont, but say I were to make some small changes here and there in the branches as a whole and then all of a sudden someone else comes in and goes yeah all that work is going down the drain change it to this this and this. I have my reasoning for my actions and if people want to talk to me my DM's are always open.

In response to this.

First of All, I would like to state that people in the battalion for when I was absent form the server, informed me of what has happened in the battalion and what was wrong. I understand from your POV it looks like I know nothing, but I do. From my POV and I am sure as hell most the 21st can back me up here, that you basically kicked Jaydon out of his position and took over the battalion that way. Wait and BTW, you say you have done your requirements, I really don't care about that, I care how you lead the battalion and how previously dealt with issues.

When it comes to the SO/SC I have only mentioned that, because that is the only thing I have been in when in 21st and have experience in. I leave the GM/KU things to the Commanders and the people who are in it. I would like to state that I have been fighting for SO / SC after you tried to cuck it over. You wanted to make SO to be really hard to get into, almost as hard as KU, which is the dumbest thing I heard of. Also, for you to say that I have only been working on SC selections shows how much you pay attention. I have not only worked on a Doc but worked on making sure things are getting changed to the point where it's a useless Sub-Unit.

When it comes to Merril being on ROA I am going to let him handle that in his defense. Anyways, you say no-one wants to join the battalion, but the reason they look at the leader of the battalion first, if that's the case then good luck. As well most people agreed with Jaydon as the leader of the battalion and loved him as the XO and could've been future BCMD. All I have to say is Good Luck.

~Slak

• Winner 1
  • Informative 2

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Slak said:

In response to this.

First of All, I would like to state that people in the battalion for when I was absent form the server, informed me of what has happened in the battalion and what was wrong. I understand from your POV it looks like I know nothing, but I do. From my POV and I am sure as hell most the 21st can back me up here, that you basically kicked Jaydon out of his position and took over the battalion that way. Wait and BTW, you say you have done your requirements, I really don't care about that, I care how you lead the battalion and how previously dealt with issues.

When it comes to the SO/SC I have only mentioned that, because that is the only thing I have been in when in 21st and have experience in. I leave the GM/KU things to the Commanders and the people who are in it. I would like to state that I have been fighting for SO / SC after you tried to cuck it over. You wanted to make SO to be really hard to get into, almost as hard as KU, which is the dumbest thing I heard of. Also, for you to say that I have only been working on SC selections shows how much you pay attention. I have not only worked on a Doc but worked on making sure things are getting changed to the point where it's a useless Sub-Unit.

When it comes to Merril being on ROA I am going to let him handle that in his defense. Anyways, you say no-one wants to join the battalion, but the reason they look at the leader of the battalion first, if that's the case then good luck. As well most people agreed with Jaydon as the leader of the battalion and loved him as the XO and could've been future BCMD. All I have to say is Good Luck.

~Slak

Not to have it ran Back and forth Ill just say one thing. At one point I wanted SC to be like KU yes not SO and another thing is that I talk to Jaydon almost everyday. I never bullied him out of his position thus the reason why he resigned almost like how claw resigned and people blamed the HC for kicking him out when in reality he just didnt want to be there. I just dont want people thinking that I bullied someone because thats not what I stand for. Slak I never hated you and you are an amazing WO. Thank  you for telling me how you see the battalion. It means that I have a lot of things to work on and fix in my time being here.

• Disagree 2

"The other funny thing is that Merril has been on ROA for the past how long now... weeks maybe even a month.:

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/10PziECLRSx9S-wsMma3waVu0Qy47aghKcUKWByNSsvU/edit?usp=sharing

Bruh. Shaming me for taking a week long ROA because I am both a full time student and worker? 

Edited by Merrill
  • Funny 3
  • Winner 1

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

I have posted this on both applications in order to show no bias.

I'm going to be honest here, some won't like it but meh. When I was Director, I did seriously consider stepping into the 21st myself and performing the ol' wipe. Shit gets rough VERY quickly in the battalion, and I hate to say it but it's because the BCMD is either too late night or too burnt out.

I haven't been around for about a month and a half or so, but here's what I recommend to whoever gets this position.

- Stop focusing on "the old GM", this is YOUR battalion, YOUR time to shine and YOUR responsibility.

- Don't let legacy members come back and leech off you / persuade you into doing shit, because 21st has a horrible record for it and anyone who says otherwise is dumb.

- Make it easier to rank up (I heard that this was kinda in motion when I was around)

- Form the GMACT's into 1 overall GMACT.... please! It'll make life easier!

- Don't allow anyone into sub units until the marines are active, limit SO & KU.. and none of this "go down to SGT" nonsense when joining a sub unit like it used to be (hopefully it still isn't like this) because its a fucking game and NO ONE regardless of how humble you are wants to take a lesser rank for the sake of joining a unit

-- "But freck, it makes them more dedicated.." - NO IT DOESN'T! IT DEMOTIVATES THEM AND BURNS THEM OUT!

And finally

- Don't leave, see the full term out and remain active.

You both have my +1, rid this battalion of it's issues once and for all, otherwise eventually it'll just get removed.

• Agree 2
  • Winner 8

British

I have known butter's for a very long time. I may not have much of a right to say anything, but comparing butter's as a person and a leader from when me and him were both going through the NCO ranks of DU going hand in hand. Compared to then he has exponentially grown as a individual and a leader. I have been close friends with him for such a long period of time and he held a lot of promise. He did have his flaws just like most, but he has done his best to lower them. I'm proud f the person butter has become and his growth from what he used to be. He does have my support even if it is a biased view. His character speaks volumes alone.

:peepoLove:

• Friendly 1

-1 reasons already stated

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.