Parjai Model

Leche

Name: Leche | Barlex

RP Rank: CPT

Suggestion: I would like to add a model for parjai squad

Implementation: adding a body group that is a re-skin of the current model to the 2ndAC officer, support, and medic whitelist

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Parjai_Squad 

Require Development: I will commission and pay for a modeler to reskin the current models. Jad suggested i do this and talk to the directors and founders about the commission.

Add or Change: Add a body group to the 2ndAC officer, support, and medic whitelist that is a reskin of the current model 
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job:

["2nd_officer"]  2ndAC Officer

["2nd_support"] 2ndAC Support

["2nd_medic"] 2ndAC Medic

Slots: keep as is

Description: keep as is

Model: None as of yet, need to commission a modeler. I'd love to talk to more of the directors and founders to learn the process to help out in any way.

Other: The model will include a darker color as the main and the orange stripes will remain orange. I have a rough color scheme of what i want it to look like but unfortunately my illustrator trial ended so i couldn't finish. Thank you for any criticism that is given. The image is below. Can you please give any feedback, it is appreciated.

spacer.png

Edited by Leche
Forum Admin

+1
Parjai squad tryouts are right below foxtrot in terms of difficulty. Adding a different and sleek model to represent this achievement will bring distinction to the Parjai squad that doesn't exist currently.

• Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin

I mean, there is a lot of issues with people commissioning their own models for a server as people use it as a bargain chip and its been done it the past. +1 for the idea though but not sure about you owning the addon

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 Dunno if they will be able to find a commisioner but the model looks good

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

8 hours ago, xX_Mosby_Xx said:

+1
Parjai squad tryouts are right below foxtrot in terms of difficulty. Adding a different and sleek model to represent this achievement will bring distinction to the Parjai squad that doesn't exist currently.

Lets not forget that distinction comes from action as well. I do agree and think it could bring a level of variety 

• Agree 1
Banned

If this gets accepted, I can easily work this up in less then a day for free and hand the files to @Zim or someone else, as a more trusted means so he can own the files, not me. Key phrase being "if its accepted".

Regardless. +1, burnt cheetos come back.

Edit:
Medic done

xBjDaFi.jpg?1
Edit 2:
Officer done

cst1ifi.jpg?1
Edit 2:
Trooper/support? done

j8dT429.jpg?1

Edited by Jayarr
  • Winner 10
  • Friendly 3
4 hours ago, Jayarr said:

If this gets accepted, I can easily work this up in less then a day for free and hand the files to @Zim or someone else, as a more trusted means so he can own the files, not me. Key phrase being "if its accepted".

Regardless. +1, burnt cheetos come back.

Edit:
Medic done

xBjDaFi.jpg?1
Edit 2:
Officer done

cst1ifi.jpg?1
Edit 2:
Trooper/support? done

j8dT429.jpg?1

What the actual fuck is wrong with you. Like you're honestly such a great person for doing this and ill be sending you something for compensation especially for getting it done so soon. 

Edited by Leche
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 2

+1 this is cute Halloween troopers 

• Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

+1

• Retired Founder

Though I think the art is extremely neat. (I just love art tbh.)
I'm going to stick to what I always say when presented a suggestion.

It's not lore, the models you have now are, they were not black.
Sorry my dude 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
11 minutes ago, Zim said:

Sorry my dude 

I highly respect your opinion and i respect the way you responded so thank you. As a community i feel like sometime we make up some "lore" that isnt exactly lore at all. Some have reasons behind them and others are just there. For example, within 2ndAC we have jetpacks on the server but in lore we don't at all. Even in the movie there is no sign of us having any on our back. However I can only assume that the reason behind this is due to the fact that parachutes are really bad for the server and i respect that we've kept our jet packs and even have our own training for them. I'd love to talk to you more about this topic Zim if you'd like in TS im always happy to chat.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
2 minutes ago, Crimson said:

-1 Don't need looks to be elite. My opinion. 

Fully agree and thats not what im asking for. Parjai is already elite and the 2nd hardest tryouts next to foxtrot within the battalion. I respect the feedback the models are for a more unique look and to better operate in rp on missions. Thank you for your feedback id like to talk more if youd like 

32 minutes ago, Bleach said:

-1 I'll pass

want to elaborate?

Head Admin

+1 looks cool, don't really mind if you wanna be an epic halloween boyo

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

2 hours ago, Zim said:

Sorry my dude 

Tbh, lore has been thrown out of the window ages ago

• Agree 7
  • Funny 2

unknown.png

• Management
1 hour ago, Leche said:

Would you like to elaborate

Sure.

1) 212th already has so much more in terms of jobs and models than every other battalion and group on the server. I do not believe a sub-unit within a sub-unit deserves their own models as they are not a server recognized group but rather a inner battalion group.

2) Parjai in lore looked exactly like the rest of 2ndAC. White and orange. I can understand wanting to make different designs on the armor instead of the generic two orange lines that 2ndAC have but making the armor black just doesn't fit in and is exactly why I -1'd the pumpkin Ghost Company models. 

3) Models don't make groups elite. Once Parjai get's models, soon enough they will ask for jobs. If Parjai get these models more are gonna follow suit. Who's next, Foxtrot? Do they wanna be even more elite and have Night Ops armor? These models just aren't necessary and they don't follow lore or the 212th's uniform.

Like I said I would much rather see different designs rather than black spec ops like armor.

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

5 hours ago, Marvel said:

Sure.

1) 212th already has so much more in terms of jobs and models than every other battalion and group on the server. I do not believe a sub-unit within a sub-unit deserves their own models as they are not a server recognized group but rather a inner battalion group.

2) Parjai in lore looked exactly like the rest of 2ndAC. White and orange. I can understand wanting to make different designs on the armor instead of the generic two orange lines that 2ndAC have but making the armor black just doesn't fit in and is exactly why I -1'd the pumpkin Ghost Company models. 

3) Models don't make groups elite. Once Parjai get's models, soon enough they will ask for jobs. If Parjai get these models more are gonna follow suit. Who's next, Foxtrot? Do they wanna be even more elite and have Night Ops armor? These models just aren't necessary and they don't follow lore or the 212th's uniform.

Like I said I would much rather see different designs rather than black spec ops like armor.

I respect youre opinion entirely and thank you for responding. I can assure you that Parjai aren't getting their own jobs what so ever. In fact, i don't agree with a set of jobs for them to begin with. Also in terms of models 501st does have more than 212th I believe. Finally, like i told Guac (Parjai Lead) in this suggestion, uniforms don't make people more elite, its their actions that make them stand out, and Parjai wont be running around in this armor all the time. I would like to think of it as a set of armor we use during covert ops or any sort of separate mission but when their with the rest of the Airborne or battalion that they stay on the current models to distinguish that they're still apart of that group of people and they should work together as so. Which leads me back to the "ask for jobs" part of your statement, if Parjai did that then we'd be separating ourselves from the rest of 2ndAC. Hell, i say "our" like im in Parjai but im not. Im technically their overseer but i put in this suggestion as 2ndACL even when i had the idea at 2ndACXO (Parjai Lead) because its not for me, it's for the ones that go through the daunting tryouts and earn a position in Parjai. Sorry my thoughts are a bit scattered but i hope that this response gives you a little insight. Thank you again for the feedback 

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Would you like to give more feedback?

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin
3 hours ago, Leche said:

I respect youre opinion entirely and thank you for responding. I can assure you that Parjai aren't getting their own jobs what so ever. In fact, i don't agree with a set of jobs for them to begin with. Also in terms of models 501st does have more than 212th I believe. Finally, like i told Guac (Parjai Lead) in this suggestion, uniforms don't make people more elite, its their actions that make them stand out, and Parjai wont be running around in this armor all the time. I would like to think of it as a set of armor we use during covert ops or any sort of separate mission but when their with the rest of the Airborne or battalion that they stay on the current models to distinguish that they're still apart of that group of people and they should work together as so. Which leads me back to the "ask for jobs" part of your statement, if Parjai did that then we'd be separating ourselves from the rest of 2ndAC. Hell, i say "our" like im in Parjai but im not. Im technically their overseer but i put in this suggestion as 2ndACL even when i had the idea at 2ndACXO (Parjai Lead) because its not for me, it's for the ones that go through the daunting tryouts and earn a position in Parjai. Sorry my thoughts are a bit scattered but i hope that this response gives you a little insight. Thank you again for the feedback 

Thanks marvel again for giving us actual constructive feedback. Anyways exactly what Leche said above me^. These models, in no way, are going to make us elite. In fact our tryouts and actions are what do so. Parjai is an elite squad of exactly 5 handpicked troopers who function within 2ndAC. It’s a job to strive towards when joining 2ndAC. We would never ask for seperate jobs, that realistically wouldn’t make sense. In addition to the job size of the 212th, we in fact have less than 21st and (soon) 501st. I am also a bit confused what you mean by stating that parjai is not a “server recognized group”. Are you saying this because we don’t have specific jobs? Finally, I fully understand that you may have distaste for the look of the skin itself, and while I may not agree with you that is 100% your opinion and should be respected. Also i just didn’t bring up lore intentionally because it’s a dusty road and is a very touchy subject for some. Oh and I have 0 clue what foxtrot wants, but, with the new specializations who knows :Pepega:I’m just kiddding lol have a great day. 

Edited by xX_Mosby_Xx
Grammar go brrrr
  • Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

7 hours ago, Leche said:

Would you like to give more feedback?

Sure.

1) 212th already has so much more in terms of jobs and models than every other battalion and group on the server. I do not believe a sub-unit within a sub-unit deserves their own models as they are not a server recognized group but rather a inner battalion group.

sorry @Marvel teehee

• Agree 1

Was a lotta things in 104th (Dash-44, Warthog, Dash-29), I was Neyo, I was Scorch, uhh I was a CG for a bit there too.

5 hours ago, xX_Mosby_Xx said:

Thanks marvel again for giving us actual constructive feedback. Anyways exactly what Leche said above me^. These models, in no way, are going to make us elite. In fact our tryouts and actions are what do so. Parjai is an elite squad of exactly 5 handpicked troopers who function within 2ndAC. It’s a job to strive towards when joining 2ndAC. We would never ask for seperate jobs, that realistically wouldn’t make sense. In addition to the job size of the 212th, we in fact have less than 21st and (soon) 501st. I am also a bit confused what you mean by stating that parjai is not a “server recognized group”. Are you saying this because we don’t have specific jobs? Finally, I fully understand that you may have distaste for the look of the skin itself, and while I may not agree with you that is 100% your opinion and should be respected. Also i just didn’t bring up lore intentionally because it’s a dusty road and is a very touchy subject for some. Oh and I have 0 clue what foxtrot wants, but, with the new specializations who knows :Pepega:I’m just kiddding lol have a great day. 

Why y'all mass dumbin this he's actually being genuine and responding to feedback stop clownin the man

• Agree 4

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...