Forseen's Rex-ignation

• Retired Founder

Battalion: 501st Legion

RP Name: Commander Rex

Date: 14/07/2020

Reason: I am having a lot of IRL stresses going on, ones as to which I don't want to be too public. Due to this I have struggled to get on the server as of late, I have seen some huge potential in a lot of the members of 501st and personally feel that if I hold the position during this time it would be wrong. BCMD+ to me is an in-game position and the fact that I cannot uphold that during this time is wrong. I also see Conrad acting as if he IS the BCMD during this time, and it would be wrong of me to hold him back, even though he wants me to stay.

Goodbyes: I will still be here, not leaving the community or the battalion. However, I will do some sort of CMD goodbyes..

Conrad - I know you can do Rex justice man, you're fantastic and it's about god damn time you had your run. Thank you for your continued support for not just me but the entire battalion and it's members.

Anderson - You are an amazing Commander and I'm so glad you came to the 501st, you have done a shitload of work and carried Torrent Company back to it's former glory, for that I am grateful.

Dax & Billsiff - I put you both together because, well.. You always are together lol! Thanks for returning and fixing the ARC program, again... Fifth time now? Your work is amazing, definitely deserve legacy 501st if not almost Legendary.

Scarecrow - You stubborn son of a bitch, I know you'll hate me for this but I think you knew it was coming... You RP so well as an edgy teenager that people would think you were one! Keep on being edgy!

Noble - Hope you get your IRL situation sorted dude, you're a great Ahsoka for the 501st and I know they need you in the jedi program. Much love.

Conradius - You are definitely an up-and-coming champion in the battalion and  have a SHIT LOAD of potential to run this place onee day. I look forward to it!

Coil - Strongest bounce-back from an IRL situation that took you away that I have seen, fantastic person to chill with.

Honorable Mentions - Jack, Camm, Mantis, Glanos, Atomic, Chaseman & Pac.
Great group of people that are definitely some of the best people to hang with, you all have a bright future in 501st!!

KayP - Sorry for stealing Conrad from you, but this time he'll have to spend more time on Garrys Mod ;)

• Friendly 4

I wish you luck in your real life endeavors o7

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

o7 I'ma miss you

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

o7

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Coordinator
Coordinator

BUT BUT BUT FORSEEN THE PLANS
THE PLANS WE MUST REWORK THE PLANS
Real talk <3 You did Rex justice best one in a good while

-501st legendary gang

Not only are you a great member of the battalion but you are also a great friend to us. We thank you for everything you have contributed/done for the battalion and we will always cherish the moments we had when you were Rex. Hopefully, everything will be fine for you and thanks for everything!

11 hours ago, Forseen said:

Scarecrow - You stubborn son of a bitch, I know you'll hate me for this but I think you knew it was coming... You RP so well as an edgy teenager that people would think you were one! Keep on being edgy!

This is why I can't go on LOA everytime I try something miserable happens *sigh*  Oh well Lord Sidious when you next want to go onto the battlefront let me know 

• Winner 1

o7 No not my favorite Rex. Hope everything goes well for you. IRL can be rough

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

• Founder
Founder

@Forseen You little shit you can't scare me like that...

• Funny 3