I think its time to go

Honestly. The server isn't fun to me anymore, there is no drive to get on, And lot is happening in IRL that I want to work on, I will be leaving all Synergy discords. if you want to contact me. My discord is Venom#3895. you can be invited to my personal discord by messaging me for an invite. I've loved my time here. I love you all. Goodbye.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 24
Forum Admin

o7

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You are a fucking cutie o7

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

30 minutes ago, Venom/TJ said:

Honestly. The server isn't fun to me anymore, there is no drive to get on, And lot is happening in IRL that I want to work on, I will be leaving all Synergy discords. if you want to contact me. My discord is Venom#3895. you can be invited to my personal discord by messaging me for an invite. I've loved my time here. I love you all. Goodbye.

Love you bud. Enjoy life with the rest of the oldies

Former: Liaison

Banned

Goodbye my friend. o7

r4ymo.gif

Null shadow massif is very sad right now 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic