Smecks Hunter Application

Smeck

Steam Name: Smeck

RP Name: Smeck, CF-99 "Crosshair"

RP Rank: XO

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59693932

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Bad Batch Hunter

Experience: Clone - 104th Senior Officer, DU Senior Officer, 91st Senior officer (rest in peace), 212th Senior officer, 501st Officer

Jedi - Guardian Lead (twice), Senior Jedi General, Eeth Koth, Kit Fisto, Master

Staff - Senior Admin

Senators (back when they were playable characters) - Aang

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I'd like to think I know what I'm doing and have common sense, so I wont be making idiotic decisions that would hinder my squad or the server. I've played on this game mode and server for a hefty amount of time and know how things should be done in order for something to succeed in an efficient way. Though I may act a little dumb in TS some times, I think that I'm a pretty competent individual and know how to handle tough situations that may come from being in a position such as this. When the time comes that I don't know how to effectively handle something I'm not afraid to ask for help and the opinions from those around me. I'm also a pretty laid back and calm individual, and because of that most things go pretty quietly and smoothly for me, so I'll never start anything bad with others. I just want to be everyone on the servers friend, if not that at least a decent acquaintance.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability: Pretty much all day every day, if I'm not on the server you can always find me somewhere in TS. School went online for the Fall semester because of Rona so I'm always on my compute.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Well, I've played since the day the server launched, but took a 9 month break from the server. I came back in the beginning of May this year.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I'd want to leave it in a spot where as many people as possible on the server are on good terms with the members within Bad Batch now and in the future. So that my current squad mates and the ones that come in the future would be in a non toxic and stable place within SOBDE and the server as a whole. I ultimately wan't to leave Bad Batch as a place where it's members can have genuine fun on the server when the role play their characters.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

• Agree 1
Forum Admin

+1 hurry up nerd

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Head Admin

+1, good luck 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 Smack

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview

Please contact one of the Server Directors to organize your interview before 07/10/2020 or your application will be DENIED

// Locked

// moved to Commander Applications - Pending

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.