Beepboop time to leave haha

Head Admin

Just like the thread title says ; I am leaving.
I don't enjoy this server anymore in terms of playing, however I love the people, not all, but 4/5 people.
I'm gonna go back to my old server, however you might see me pop in now and then as either 501st SGM or a CT PVT depending on the time.
Just wanna say that I've had an amazing time here with you guys and appreacite the many hours of playing 
:peepoLove:

@Razen If you still exist, hmu sometime bud. First guy I met on the server, and made me stay due to first impression :)
@Dennis The man who fished me himself into Doom's Unit. Thank you for all the opportunities you've given me under your lead of the battalions. I truly thank you for that & all the warcrimes, executions & just general memery.
@Stormzyyy Yo imagine having a golden star for IR hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, couldn't be us B)
@Cloves Scottish bastard, I love you. 
@Trixx Honestly, I love you man. You and I had some great times in Doom's Unit. Sorry for being the most inactive XO pepega
@conrad I love you, honestly. I have only known you for around 3 weeks, but you have become a great friend & someone fun to hang around with. 
@Matt-Matthos Matt, you are one of the nicest people I have ever met on the internet. Being both fun & calm in everything. I consider you a good friend, although we don't hang out that much. I really appreaciate you as a person & a friend. Good luck on the server, and get up there one day ! :)
@Neptune I. Love. You. Good times boyo, remember no-lifing battlefront 2 pog. 
@Forseen Sorry to leave you like this :(, however I do wish you the best on the future with the server. I really hope you get to implement the things we talked about in DMs and help better that aspect of the server. o7
@Enzyme Stinky man. Thank you for the opportunity in the 501st and guiding me through a lot of stuff. You were right when u said it feels more like a chore nowadays, rather than a game !

@Marvel @Sanchez Thank both of you, even tho I got removed after 3-4 months, of the opportunity of becoming a HA. Standards have changed since then, however I liked you guys. Also Marvel you are literally a pepe frog clone like bruh
@Dragon If you read this, you like men ! But fr tho, goodluck with the Gamemaster Team and fixing it :), totally didn't make your job harder.
@Skore lol retard, love you.

@Everyone else who I didn't tag: If I had a nice experience with you, I will probably miss you.

• Winner 4
  • Friendly 5

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Ha I’m second! Get destroyed 

but for real

im going to miss you man. Gosh I don’t know where to begin. I remembered you being that DU and HA and GMM and then all that changed. I had the pleasure of knowing you through battalions, Intel, Jedi and staff. I’m glad I got to meet you and had the pleasure of being your QuArTeR mAsTeR oFfiCeR. You shall be missed. May the force be with you, always. And shit never go to play Rome 2 together :( next time.

<3

EU nerd

• Friendly 1

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

No @ for me what the fuck mate, have fun with Live lad

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Dam, the lad is finally gone.... 

This is actually really sad.

o7 man, hope to see ya in the future.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Forum Admin

Damn rohan, I knew this was coming but I tried to make you stay lmao, big rip tho. Hope to still see you. 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Cya round gamer love ya

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Management
Management

:PepeHands: o7

You a cool dude Rohan. Stay cool.

:peepoLove:

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Goodbye, Father son. I will never forget how you were the one who did my VA training, the best staff training I got. You know why, lmao. Enjoy life bro, see you around.

• Friendly 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Can't believe you left me with the shit show I call TC but fr thanks for believing that I could be a officer. o7 

FormerTorrent Company Commander Kano/Fives, WO Appo | FormerWO Mortar, Lieutenant Dash-29

Former: GCO WO Waxer

Head Admin
6 hours ago, Sanchez said:

Peace little Indian dude, but seriously I hope you can resolve the issues that you have/had and really work towards the goals that you want to accomplish in your life. Don't procrastinate lol 

222-2222782_monstersinc-mikewazowski-sul

Me when you call me indian

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander