Ninjaman- I'm sad to do this

It's been a massive pleasure everyone. I have met all kinds of amazing and different people who will remain close friends to me for years to come. I have fucked up my own life and it's forced me to need to leave the game so I can go and fix myself. I hope to come back one day, but I just can't.

I love this server, I love this game, I love the Community and everything that has happened within it. It tears me apart that I must suddenly leave like this.

I plan to still be around in discord, but I just physically do this.

@Fenrir You are one of my oldest Friends on this server We have known each other for so long and it makes me absolutely happy to have met someone as great as you, Keep rising my friend.

@Mav I think this is yours Aka Twelths. Number 6 your also a very good friend and I know your dealing with your own life issues Good luck my friend.

@Kurt I hope for the best of you my friend #nightcrew

@OneClick I'm sorry I can't stay with you through your term, but I entrust DU to You.

@Dennis Be a good boy to owen

@Butter Keep improving yourself man I hope for the best for you

@Zim Your my fav Founder, our time playing together was fun on TTT I hope to do it again one day.

@Centurion I guess my time to join CG discord wont be for a while. It will happen one day

@Castarius My aussie friend please help DU stay together and keep pushing forward.

@Cyan Good luck cyan I want you to support Owen

Everyone Else I didn't  @ I will miss you all you so much. There is too many I didn't at, but I wish everyone one of you the best.

Thank you everyone who supported me and helped me along the way.

Kidnapping Count- 30

Firing line count- 17

Ninjaman Over and Out

• Friendly 2

:(

Wish you the best of luck. You are

like a brother to me.

• Friendly 1

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

THIS IS SIMPLY NOT ALLOWED I CRI EVERYTIME :(

please come back soon i'll miss you cutie <3 

• Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I’ve witnessed first hand a few of your kidnappings. Now I’m sad I can’t see more o7

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

11 hours ago, 40Ninjaman said:
13 hours ago, Ecetera said:

o7, the man who SGT trained me

I want to point out your were my first and only SGT training

You gotta admit though, I was the best warrant officer in DU

Also - Jango Fett

Edited by Ecetera
Because Jango Fett
  • Funny 1

We created a movement Ninjaman. On my honor I won’t let it die out. I will convert the members of this community to Men of Culture soon enough. I’ll miss you

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Wow I'll be honest I'm shocked I had so many of you come to say good bye. Not only from my own battalion, but outside of it too and I didnt expect this to had made it to the popular thread. I'm so happy to have met so many of you and have all kinds of fun. I'll be honest I was tabbed out yesterday answering people and came back into this.

"You will be greatly missed my friend. We started around the same time in DU. We've had good times, bad times, silly times and war crimes. You've always had my back especially the last few months when we snuck our way into DU HC. We had great plans that we wanted to achieve and I will do everything in my power to ensure they are fulfilled.  Your greenbean family will miss you, I will miss you. I wish you the best in your future and you know we're all here for you if you ever need us. o7"

-BCMD DOOM | OWEN

Ninjafarewell.jpg

Honestly, hearing everything from each member of DU and what they had to say about me brought tears to my eyes and made me smile that what I was fighting for came true. I feel that even if I dont return my legacy will still remain with them. I will cherish every memory I have of this place for years to come. Theres so many i havent had the chance of saying good bye too and theres so many things i want to say, but I'll leave it at a simple quote

"Dont cry because it's over, smile because it happened" -Dr. SUESS

Edited by 40Ninjaman
  • Friendly 2

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Banned

o7 I am sure we will see you soon

• Friendly 1

Its been an Honor Carrying you in squad Commander o7

• Funny 1

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!