CWRP - (JBFox) Staff Re-Application V.2(or 3)

JBFox

RP Name: Delta RC-1140 "Fixer"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51710115

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST (U.S)

What was your previous staff rank?: HA

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No and no

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I was really burnt out and needed a break from the server and to play other games.  I needed a significant break from the server and GMod, which I took about a year and a half. I so far have been enjoying the server way more and am not feeling any burn out. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I've been playing actively for 4-5 days, and I just feel like I want to come back and contribute to the welfare of the server again, mainly the TR program. Don't really have much else to say here, I just want to help out again. I also would like to be staff again so I can help out with SOBDE tryouts and on other capacities. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes, I understand.

Edited by JBFox
Fixed grammar.
  • Friendly 1
Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Founder
Founder

+1

• Friendly 1

I didn't even know ya came back, dam.

He's a good noodle from the golden age of Synergy.

+1

• Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Veteran Admin

+1 Good guy best of luck my friend

• Friendly 1

+1

🔫

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was