Updated Jesse and TCC Models

Name: Jack

RP Rank: LT. Colonel | Torrent Company Commander

Suggestion: Updated Torrent Company Model's Jesse and Torrent Company Commander

Implementation: Up to date Torrent Company models, lore friendly for the Jesse model.

Lore: https://clonewars.fandom.com/wiki/Jesse

Workshop content if applicable:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2020744264
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1950432806

(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change

(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job:Torrent Company: Torrent Company Commander, Torrent Company Jesse

Slots: 1

Description:
TCC -Torrent Company was an elite military unit of clone troopers who served in the 501st Legion of the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars.

Jesse - CT-5597, nicknamed "Jesse," was a clone trooper who served in the Grand Army of the Republic's 501st Legion during the Clone Wars. Jesse had a sense of humor and, by the time of the Separatist invasion of Anaxes, was promoted to the status of ARC trooper. *Requires ARC Training*

Model:
models/player/suno/tco/tco_cpt.mdl
models/player/squares/jesse/jesse_arc.mdl

(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: N/A                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              (If you want a modification to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu) 

Other: N/A

Pictured below: Jesse(Left), Torrent Company Commander(Right)

yPrrljUXLVNDQeV0yTCO57P2FPWgtUpDk0rIw-NKW_5ZaC-pyNnygQ5AxNM4g08SjWSzQzPcAopxdThOuPG4ITFtScS8yIn9LFS4cTYFv_V2vwp3Tzudg1ivZZHFzWUFJ7FqSISa
This has been approved by Rex and all 501st CMD's.

Edited by Jack
font color
  • Funny 1
Banned

+1 looks cool

r4ymo.gif

• Management
Management

+1 but didn't that model for TCC get denied before? Looks familiar...

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management
14 minutes ago, Blackmare said:

-1 They look fine no reason to change. I think the ones we have now look better, too. The new ones look a little too flashy.

You think the current fatty play dough Jesse looks better than the one that he's suggesting? The one that actually matches the rest of the 501st models? Whaaaaaaaaaaaat...

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

2 minutes ago, Marvel said:

You think the current fatty play dough Jesse looks better than the one that he's suggesting? The one that actually matches the rest of the 501st models? Whaaaaaaaaaaaat...

Maybe it's because I'm used to it but yes I do. If I am in the minority then by all means add it but it just looks bad to me.

Ok 

-1 to new tcc model the one we have is fine and the model suggested is obviously an arc trooper, which would limit the TCC position to ARC trained individuals as well as take up ANOTHER ARC slot. No need. No reason. As well as it’s 7 megabytes for that one model? No thank you.

no opinion on the whopping 13 meg updated Jesse model however.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 Its about time for an update to Jesse's model as it gives respect toward the show, but -1 to the TCC model because it will then limit TCC to ARC and we don't need another spot taken up by ARC when we already have limited slots.

Edited by Flashy
  • Retired Founder
4 hours ago, Craigary said:

Ok 

-1 to new tcc model the one we have is fine and the model suggested is obviously an arc trooper, which would limit the TCC position to ARC trained individuals as well as take up ANOTHER ARC slot. No need. No reason. As well as it’s 7 megabytes for that one model? No thank you.

Jesse has already been an arc slot position for quite a while as we already use an ARC Jesse job, this one is just lore friendly as the original made was prior to the new season launch and was a guess based off of what the armor may look like.

Remember the January workshop update makes new items on workshop show the uncompressed size, meaning 13 meg is actually quite small.

7 hours ago, Forseen said:

Jesse has already been an arc slot position for quite a while as we already use an ARC Jesse job, this one is just lore friendly as the original made was prior to the new season launch and was a guess based off of what the armor may look like.

Remember the January workshop update makes new items on workshop show the uncompressed size, meaning 13 meg is actually quite small.

Even with that there’s ways to compress the models still. 

I’m fine with the Jesse model tbh but the tcc model is a hard pass

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Retired Founder
2 minutes ago, Craigary said:

Even with that there’s ways to compress the models still. 

I’m fine with the Jesse model tbh but the tcc model is a hard pass

It's just what the workshop does now, unfortunately.

• Management
Management
11 hours ago, Craigary said:

Ok 

This isn’t true. K-Company Officer was an ARC model but wasn’t limited to ARC troopers

Though I argued for it being restricted to ARC Troopers and wouldn’t prefer seeing a non ARC, ARC

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

I just wanna point out to people that our weapons alone are 2GB.

And with the up-coming jedi update probably gonna be alot.

13mb is literally nothing compared to what we have on the server now and what models we want for jobs that already have been put in pending. 

As forseen has mentioned its what the workshop does now. 

• Informative 1
1 minute ago, Jack said:

A bodygroupr rule could be put into effect in that case, the model doesn't have to be used as a ARC since it has a variety of options available to use

I know that im just putting it out incase

So Basically ANIME

spacer.png

Head Admin

+1, 13MB sounding like an issue for people but 2-3GB suggestions not. Nice one guys.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

On 3/19/2020 at 5:37 PM, Eclipse said:

What is it with TC and wanting new models all the time? This has to be the 3rd or 4th one already.

Very big model size and not needed whatsoever. Sorry

Lmao they never asked for new models, this is prob the second suggestion so not always get your facts right

+1 for both cause instead of having to pay for new models to be made we can just have two for free and also everyone is saying oh they’re 13mb is big, so basically yes it’s a large file but it’s not going to add onto lag, this isn’t some big ass heavy add on that can do that cause it’s models, so regardless of it, it won’t do anything so the 13mb issue is kind of dumb.

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

On 3/20/2020 at 4:46 AM, Comics said:

Do you people know how big 13MB is cause I have no fucking clue

+1, please stop asking for new models

To put in perspective.
The 4 models that where added to the server for the trial of spirit job had a combined size of 2.65 MB.
The new jawa models where 0.615 MB
The Senate Commando models where 2.779 MB.
Admiral Trench. 3.903 MB
These 7 models are ~10 MB.
Still 3 MB less than the one Jesse model that they wish to add to the server

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

16 hours ago, Scribbles said:

May i ask why? Its literally his lore armor from season 7.

Well i know this is gonna get dumbed on or somethiing but again 13mb for 1 model 
That just means everybody might aswell have their own lore character model thats 13mb if thats so i don't mind +1 this

So Basically ANIME

spacer.png

Head Admin

ngl TCC model could've been our new ARC model B) 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 they look cool and need to be updates

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)