Battalion Commander Doom (OR) DU COL Trixx

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:102554730

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Dooms Unit

How many terms you've held the position?:

One

Why do you wish to maintain this position?:

I feel like at the very beginning of my first term I got off to a rocky start but I soon found my footing and it has been nothing but working on and improving the battalion ever since. I have always been extremely passionate about Dooms Unit and it has not changed, we are in a fantastic state and I am so very proud of all of my battalion members.

Current availability:

I am generally on the server every day at some point, however, I am almost always available through Discord.

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?:

I have been able to update our roster to make intel life easier with help, of course. I have built a strong full Dooms Unit command that I fully trust. We are a battalion that thrives on new ideas and ways to make the game fun for our members and I take that as a massive success.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?:

Frankly, I would be extremely upset with myself if I did not get a second term because with everything new to the battalion I want to structure it for the future. My main goal since joining Dooms Unit has been to lay down a strong foundation for the future of the battalion. My primary objective in a second term is to improve our relations and ensure that all new additions to the unit go smoothly while maintaining and increasing our active numbers.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

This goes off of the template a little bit but I really wanted to know the communities honest feedback, if you believe the best thing for a new person to take the reigns then please say so or pull me aside in TS and we can chat, thank you!

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

Head Admin

Yo who is this kid smh, like what the hell? Doom? Sound like a nerd to me.

Fr +1, dedication is out of this world

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

+1

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

+1 Before i became Shaak Ti i didnt know much about this guy. but since then, this guy shows alot of passion and dedication to his battalion, a must keep

• Friendly 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

+1

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned

+1 No brainer

• Friendly 1
Banned

+1

• Agree 1