New Years Resolutions

Aw yes a thread to discuss our goals that we will probably fail with feeble, maybe even laughable attempts. (just a joke lmao please dont mass dumb me)

Anyway, my new years resolution is to quit smoking, what is yours?

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
Management
46 minutes ago, Jagger said:

New years resolution: stop playing stupid gmod swrp

Ahaha I'm ahead of the competition 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

What is the point, seems like ya set the bar then decide to leave it.

Oh what the hell, its another year not much new really but here goes.

• Treat every person that I meet well if not better than I treat myself, you never know what they've been through and there is always someone else who has it worse or has had it worse for them.
  • Treat everyday as a new one, shrug off the things that make you frustrated, things happen and you should let them happen, as they have a reason and a resolution.
  • Move on from the things that haven't worked out in my favor. Adapt to the ways of modern society whether I agree or disagree, we are here to make sure future generations have it better than us.
  • Restrict the amount of social media that influences our daily lives, our generation tends to live on it and stress out about it, it is time to move on from social media as it only causes grief and pain to those on it.
  • Spend less money on shit that isn't needed.
  • Last but not least, limit the amount of times I spend on a damn computer playing pointless games, time I moved on from this bad habit from all day to maybe only a few.
  • Winner 3

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

10 hours ago, Fizzik said:

Fucking... Gym. I need to go. Said I'd go regularly last year, didn't happen. 

Bro lets hit the gym together and make those GAINZ

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

7 hours ago, Fizzik said:

Need to lose lmao, sitting at 220 atm... 

I heard we’re all going to the gym 🥳

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Work out more so I don't become neckbeard
Save money
Eat healthier

I've been saving money pretty well for the past while, only getting expensive 80$ things twice a year (Christmas, Summer) when they go on sale.
I was working out this year but I stopped because I thought I had lost enough weight already but then I gained it back.
Gonna start eating healthier so I don't die early.

• Friendly 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

Banned
6 minutes ago, BlackiSblack said:

to get a HuGe CoCK 

Get sniped 

r4ymo.gif

I got one for the Community 

Guys I’m gonna be honest. This had probably been one of the best group of people on SWRP. We all have opinions, and want to express them, and some of us wanna try and bring the server to a whole new level, but something I think us as a server need to do is to stop arguing. In life arguing never gets anywhere, and it just ends up ruining everyone’s day. Now their was a lot of times this year when arguments ended in bans, and I think we need to change that. I think we need to start lookin forward into helping the server, and bringing positive discussion on the forums. 
I believe we should all just try and be nicer to each other, because if we do that, then I know Synergy will last, and be a great community.

You all have been amazing Over the years, and I know with some teamwork. We can bring new ideas, and help evolve the server.

here is to another year of fun times!

Former: Liaison