Craig - CF-99 Squad Lead Hunter Application.

Craigary

==========[ Battalion Commander and Equivalent ]==========

Steam Name: 

[SR]Craig[VA] 

RP Name:

Omega Three-Six ''Darman'' / 501st General Anakin Skywalker 

Steam ID (SteamID Finder)

STEAM_0:1:204734404

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Clone force 99, Hunter.

Experience:

I have been through alot of positions in which have shaped me into the leader I am today. 

Foxtrot EOD
Fixer
Mereel
Etain
Darman
41st ITD Captain Cooker

Ahsoka 2x
Master
Anakin

First new wave Base Ops Commander

91st Lighting Squad L-5 (first L-5)

GM - NCO Rank

VA

More in depth explanations -

- Jedi -

Weapon Spec Overseer

Brute lead
Guardian Manager
Brute Manager
TC jedi lead
501st Jedi Lead
2x Ahsoka

Anakin

Master

-Delta-

2nd LT - Captain

Around 2 monthes +/-

I am only going to list Fixer, as that’s the position I did my best and don’t want to give myself credit where it doesn’t belong, I helped Bananaberry a lot while he was on Loa’s. Helped update the tryout doc, hosted Tech Trainings when that was a thing and went on deployments with my outreach, and hosted a couple sims before the outreach program got changed. 

-Omega-

2nd LT - Colonel

11/16/19 - Present

During my tenure as Darman, I have been helping Neptune with anything he needs, as well as the new Atin,  helping with tryouts, I gave up on outreach tho because I started running out of ideas and didnt wanna keep doing the same thing over and over again. 

-Galactic Marines-

My first battalion back in 2017, I made it to SNCO, and I was a JTO Under Flamma. Oxen was my Bacarra at the time and helped me meet my potential when it came to work. Without Galactic Marines I wouldn’t be where I am right now. 

-91st-

PVT-CSM

Upon Joining I Became a Jet trooper and was up until about SGT when I saw Lightning Squad Tryouts being hosted. I decided to go and passed, Rezdor and Spooky were Stak and Razor at the time, and they helped me with my leadership abilities and RP skills on the server, Rezdor especially helped me a lot during this time and even after and am glad to have served under him. During this time, Doc resigned and Grum took over, Grum was for lack of better words a hard ass and always expected 100% when it came from people and I am privileged to have worked with him.

-Dooms Unit-

SNCO-Captain

During my tenure in DU I really let my colors show, I immediately clicked with the members in the battalion and I am glad to say it was my home for those 4-5 months. I helped make docs,  made a new steady tryout for ARF when I was the ARF lead, became the ITDD, and ensured everything ran smoothly that I was in charge of, I even took up the mantle of ENGL because no one wanted to, and I did maintain steady numbers within the Engineer regiment. Overall Dooms Unit was one of the best experiences I’ve had on the server.

-Base Ops-

Operations Commander

Husky appointed me operations commander and I got to work, making docs, appointing leads to positions after having a “new” battalion with no members, I took a chance with appointing Carvis to a lead position and he surpassed my expectations with becoming Krennic.Overall I did well up until the last days of my two monthes as commander, where there were death’s in my family and had little to know time to get on the server. I resigned and was given the honorary rank of Major, to which I hope im helpful in voting on things and helping out with little stuff here and there.

-41st-

Trial Second Lieutenant - Captain

I started out in 41st, joining with my friends, and ended up giving it everything I had, I currently am captain, Senior Disciplinary officer, Intel Director, and SSx. I got a good intel team together, with well structured rank system, that focused on individual aspects of behind the scenes work. I have made and updated a lot of documents and put forth systems to help organize the current documents and discord. Im working with my intel team to make an automated roster, to ensure we operate at maximum efficiency. I was in 41st for about 2 and a half months and through-out this time I had given it my all.

Here is a detailed overview of the things I have accomplished over my tenure in 41st.

- Instilled a detailed rank structure for the intel team

-assigned managers who are dedicated and willing to do work, with teams which cover various aspects of infrastructure

- Got together with some notable 41st members, and am still upgrading the roster to the best it can possibly be, Thank you sanchez, brooks, vango, and rayzen for the help.

-updated/created multiple documents, created a branch in 41st that is pending release, started actually hosting officer, and intel meetings.

-updated the AT-RT Training, and made a whole new roster

-Currently integrating a sharpshooter training guide and roster for battalion sharp shooter who need to be trained. 

- 501st -

2 monthes +/-

In my time as 501st I've been working with the other officers, hosting battalion meetings when HC cant, officer meetings, upholding officer responsibillites as Ahsoka/Anakin, and Behind the scenes stuff with jedi. I've been operating as a Commander {ahsoka} and a secondary XO { Anakin }

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
I have been in SO BDE on and off (with some hiccups) since bad batch was added, and have seen it through its ups and downs. My main role-model through out my time in SO BDE has been Baxter, (first hunter) He was a really cool guy, who was nice, respectful, and knew how to buckle down when the time comes. I base my actions off of him, and have seen the way he operated during bad batch's prime. Through my experience in every squad {Except bad batch} To date, I have been under multiple leaders who do things in many different ways, I see what they do, build off of their mistakes and follow in their footsteps in terms of leadership, a sum of all if you will. I have experience in multiple different leadership positions and know a lot about how a squad in SO BDE should function. I have an excellent group of individuals to help guide me if I start to stray off the path Hunter should follow, and intend to utilize all the tools I have ahead of me. In terms of myself personally outside of SO BDE, I am currently on DEP with the Navy and ship July 20, 2020, basically I am being taught how to be a better leader through this Opportunity with the Navy, as people who are put on the delayed entry program are taught what you are expected to learn in Bootcamp, before hand, in order to be squared away and help pass the information off to the other recruits.  I believe I am capable of holding down the position and striving!

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: 
Yes, and what I do not understand or know, I will learn.

Availability: 
Monday through friday - I can hop on around 6-7am EST, however I have to work out and take care of things after that, But im usually around between 1pm EST - About 10PM Est
Friday -Sunday- Anytime, Usually around 11 am Est - about 11 pm est with breaks.
This is a flexible schedule.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 

On and off Since November - 2017 I have Amassed 1728:09:35. hours.

Do you have a microphone?: 

Yes, I actually just upgraded as a matter of fact.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

Issues that I have seen with Bad Batch, and SOBDE as a whole recently, are its basically just get on for events, help with tryouts then get off. No real incentive to break the chain and it gets repetitive. 
I wish to Fill my squad (of course), and bring back SO BDE sims and trainings. Bad Batch are one of the most interesting/elite squads and it will be expected to act like it, through the way Myself and squad members carry themselves, and act during events. Simulations and trainings are key to keep up with the needed "Bar" in terms of professionalism, and  have a good relationship with the public. I will not allow any members of the squad to treat anybody on the server with disrespect, as everyone is capable of greatness and I have issues with Bullying of any kind. 

To sum up

> 1 First thing I will do is fill the squad, and work closely with brak and previous Hunters to find the issues and correct them.
> 2 Begin working on simulations and training's for the squad (Incorporating serious training's with fun sims to pass the time)
>3 Maintain activity in the squad, If theres something to do on the server theres more chance for people to stay on, and less chance to get burned out if its something new from time to time, besides the basic get on theres an event, then help with tryouts and get off!.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes. 

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes.

Edited by Kronos Jones

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Retired Founder

You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the force... not leave it in darkness!

It will be hard to juggle Anakin and Hunter, however the amount of work and dedication you have put in to the 501st from Ahsoka to now being Anakin there is no way that I can't give you a +1. 

• Friendly 1

+1 good luck Kronos

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 Well detailed application, you have more than enough experience in SOBDE minus the hiccups as they don't prove who you are as life happens. You ARE the best choice right now and I have full confidence in you and your capabilities to secure Bad Batch within the server. 

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

+1 you do great in that position, just have to deal with people saying Bad Batch characters are shit compared to other SO BDE Characters. But tune them out 

Edited by KillJoy
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Banned

+1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

• Management

Ah Kron... er... Craig...

It's been a wild ride watching you grow. You've straitened your act up and since returning to SO BDE and really the server you have been doing an amazing job not only in SO BDE, but in the Staff Team and the Jedi Order. I believe you are ready for this. Just try not to burn yourself out by overworking yourself and trying to balance too much at once.

+1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I’ve already talked to you and I think you’re ready and you have the right reasons and mindset when going for this position which is why I will +1

but please don’t burn yourself out, I know you’ve been taking on a lot and you’re trying to get a handle on a bunch of stuff, with staff, master and all that and I don’t want to see another good person get gamerd on because you got burnt out...

Good luck ma boy

Edited by ISNIFFPROPANE

+2 more toxic than me

• Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic