[Accepted] Pyle's Forum Ban Appeal

Sanchez

RP Name/Steam Name:
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67685840
Date of Ban: May 31st 2018
Length of Ban: Perm
Offense: Mass Ban of odisons 
Banned By: Joah 
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Has shown constant improvement on the server. He was unbanned by zim on the server, but not on the forums. 
Evidence to support your claims: Has worked his way up in the jedi order to obtain Luminara, and has been a generally good presence on the server.

Banned

+1

r4ymo.gif

Banned

+1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1 seems like a good mad lad 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Retired Founder

Alright, this appeal has been up for nearly the entire month of December.

It was reviewed and briefly discussed among the Founders, but no real consensus was met after Director input, so I'm going to process this forum appeal accordingly.

With the amount of community feedback and support shown on this thread, I am going to Accept this forum appeal under the following conditions -

• @Pyle will have his forum ban removed and account re-enabled following this post
  • Warnings Points will manually be adjusted to "4" meaning any forum warnings you receive will automatically be followed by a temporary forum ban
  • Considering this is a "Second Chance" Forum Ban Appeal, any continued forum warnings, bans, drama, or toxicity may result in your account being re-perma'd

If you make a big oopsie woopsie again, I'll most likely be directed to personally perma you and subsequent appeals will be denied.

Just don't be stupid and have some fun. Welcome back, enjoy the late Christmas Present

Note: Pyle's Server & TeamSpeak bans were removed awhile ago, and as noted in the appeal, worked his way up into a respected RP position and has remained a positive presence on the server, leading to this decision.

Accepted // Locked // Moving

• Friendly 1

z5dGuiK.gif