Willy's BCMD Bly Application

Willyworm1

Steam Name: [SR] Willyworm1 [SA]

RP Name: Executive Officer A'den (Willy)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88673790

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 327th Star Corps

Experience:
327th (PVT-CSM)
When i first joined the server i literally spent the first day Crouch walking around the base exploring the areas that i was allowed to enter, by the end of the day i decided i was going to join Shock the next day. When the next day came around i was going to do the tryouts, but i stumbled upon the 327th when they were getting ready for sims, i asked if i could join the sim and they said "sorry it's 327th only, but if you want, you can join the 327th and jump in the next round with us", at which point i responded, "i'll probably fail them, but i'll give it the good old try". After the tryouts, i passed and became a member of the 327th Star Corps. Working Hard i made it up to SPC and decided to join the Medical branch, i got my training's for it and i took a tryout to join and made it in, i had always felt like medic was a great job because you get to give support and allow the rest of the players to keep fighting. Over the span of like 5 promotions i ended up going for the MEDO position and was accepted, i assisted Cannon with the Medical branch to make sure it stayed strong, and it did. I got promoted almost as quick as my cool-downs were ending. my drive and dedication was being seen by the Officers and was being commended. While at that point i was focused on getting as many training's as possible, which meant i convinced to heavy lead and jet lead to train me in it but not switch me to the regiment. The only Qualification i never got was ARC, but i was alright with that because my focus was to get a lot, not necessarily all of them.

327th (WO-CPT)
Getting to WO was an important turning point for my job because this was around the time when i was looking at battalion specific groups. I decided that i wanted to work in the Intel group and the Discipline group, so i started talking to the directors of them and made my way into the ranks of it. These were really helpful because i could properly lead others and give them the correct punishments when they caused problems. While being these ranks, i worked on making a name for myself in the 327th beyond what i already was seen as. I began working with Enlisted and Junior NCOs to improve their abilities and make them better in the battalion. More so i worked on helping the other regiments where they needed it. The work i did helped me sharpen my leadership skills and made the rest of the battalion respect me as a person and not just because of my rank. While being a Junior Officer, i often reached out to other battalions for joint sims or i pushed my subordinates in patrols and sims as well. This phase went fairly quickly because of my established leadership in the battalion.

327th (MAJ-COL)
As a Senior officer i began to step back from specific regiments and instead work towards being the Regimental Lead of the battalion. I slowly picked out people that i thought would be great leaders of each regiment and worked on strengthening their regiments by putting them in charge. As well i did more event leading and sims to keep the battalions skills sharp. This is where i started reaching out to other groups and asked for their advice on things as well as gave other battalion officers advice and information on issues that they were our would soon have to deal with. The promotions were much slower than because due to the natural focus on lower ranks and trying to get them to be good member of the battalion, but i stayed strong and continued to work with the other officers that had staff ranks to improve our trainings. During the senior officer phase, i would also help with Events as a job (mostly in Dennis' events) so that i could get some RP moments with the 327th and possibly help motivate them to be involved in the events as a battalion, this also helped me see how they work without me around and how they RP and use communication in game.

327th Commander
This is that rank i have been for the longest out of them all (166 days spent at that rank). while being the Commander of the 327th i made sure i was available and approachable so that the rest of the battalion could function properly. I was a Commander for Poe, Tripoli, and now Jayarr. While in this position we received news that we would be getting new models, one of which would be an ARF Trooper. Since i was REGL i started by contacting the 91st, the ARFL, and their REGL on what is needed and how we can/should get this going (because they were in charge of ARF). we began a doc for tryouts and prepared an application docs for the ARF command positions. The first ARFO later quit before the models were added, but the current ARFL was chosen and will soon get the models so we can get the group up and running. My work as a Commander helped the correct people get promotions and made sure that the minges were reprimanded or removed to keep the battalions status better. finally after a Long LOA i had in the summer i returned and began to get good members into regimental positions so that they could lead the regiments properly and improve them.

327th Executive Officer
I received this rank shortly after Loopy received Bly as he decided he wanted me to be his second in command. While being the 2IC of 327th, i have made sure that the Leads of each regiment were chosen carefully and without indecision. As well, i had spent my time working through the ranks as a staff in order to be able to make trainings for my men and other battalions. Working as an XO has given me the chance to settle issues between people withing the battalion and ensure that the officers are able to take charge and lead the NCOs without issue. As well i have been putting forward votes on changes recently in order to find what we all agree on. My time so far has been shorter than when i was a commander, but i have had slightly different responsibilities as an executive officer.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: 
I have spent almost all of my time on the server as a 327th member, i have gone through and gotten to know how the battalion works and how the members act. Players are willing to come talk to me if they have a problem and they know that i am reasonable but won't take shit from people without giving my opinion. I don't think that i am better than other people, i know what it means to be shit on by higher ranks and what it feels like to achieve things despite people trying to keep me from getting them. But most importantly, I am respected in the battalion (unless people are faking it around me) and am more than willing to take my teammates opinions in order to better the battalion.

I was originally going to put this in the Experience, but i decided to leave that for in server stuff. Before joining the server i worked on an MRP server where i joined the US Army. Upon joining i slowly worked way up and trained new members for the army, As i ended and retired from the Army, i left as a General (second highest rank on the server other than staff) and left it with a strong officer corp of capable soldiers and a standard of doing 3 training's daily as a requirement for them. as well i joined the Green berets which was an elite group.

When it comes to work ethics, i will work towards things until they are done (unless IRL gets in the way). I am not one to beat around the bush with people when it comes down to it, i am a "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" kind of guy that wants to see my group improve and advance to the level it should be. My persistence to get through to people and make sure everyone understand where i am at in terms of what i want is high. I am a clear person when it comes to things i care about and i don't believe that obstacles should stop people from reaching what they want. Yes there is no such thing as perfection, and i am probably far from it, but no one will ever know if it exists if we don't try.

Most importantly in terms of leadership, i was a member of the Royal Canadian Air Cadets. I will not get into it that much, but i will focus on the fact that is teaches leadership and values of a good citizen. I became a Drill instructor and a survival instructor as well was the Squadron commander and highest rank that can be achieved. Doing this for 7 years taught me what it means to be a leader and an achiever. From this program i received a Long service medal, my first aid training, a level 2 marksmanship badge (goes up to level 4), a silver duke of Edinburgh pin (working on my gold), a bronze marksmanship badge, a silver effective speaking badge, a scholarship, and the respect of all my subordinates. I am telling you this because all of this has helped mold me into a capable leader and citizen. along with this i worked a training center for 3 years in the summer, in which the first two i was in charge of flights (platoon) of cadets wanting to learn survival, over the span of 6 weeks on the first year, my cadets won top flight of the week 3 times (this one was out of 4 flights), on the 6 weeks of the second year, my cadets won top flight of the week 4 times and won top flight overall (this one was out of 3). This was to show my ability as a leader and what i have achieved IRL. Lastly i plan on joining the Canadian Armed Forces.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability:
All of these times are based off of a perfect situation (i.e. if something comes up, i have connection problems, school gets harder or out of control situations, i will let people know though):
Monday: 1400h - 2030h CST
Tuesday: 1300h - 2030h CST
Wednesday: Busy that day (i may get on if i bring my laptop to school, cause i have a large break in between classes i use for studying mostly)
Thursday: 1300h - 2030h CST
Friday: 1400h - 1700h CST
Saturday: 1000h - 1700h CST
Sunday: Busy that day (i may get on if regular schedule is cancelled)
I will be able to put my attention more on the battalion while on winter break

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:
Executive Officer A'den has played for 850:27:45

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:
Now that there is a stronger Officer Corp, i want there to be an equally strong, if not stronger NCO base, as well i want to have an increased number in Jedi. I want us to have a number of troopers that is manageable enough, and that can still get to know who is with me and remember their names. Once that happens i also am working on a Drill and Ceremonial Document along with other handbooks that will be used to keep the 327th looking sharp and more official. As well i want the discipline team to be stronger in order to maintain the standards the i and loopy have been laying down in the past months.

To me, being a leader requires the will to complete things that most people would give up on, a leader is someone who doesn't stop because they feel like the goal is out of reach, to me a leader is someone that can follow too. I am a stubborn asshole that will not give up until i got what i wanted or i can't go on anymore. When i finish my 3 month term i know that at least someone will miss me in that position, but they will have been given the tools to move further without me, just like my commanders did before me, that is where i want the 327th Star Corps and the K Company to be.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Of Course

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

+1

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 willy you ran last time and I didn't really know you too well. but I do now and im glad you served your XO position with the most respect. you care about this battalion and want it to succeed but should you get this spot please keep being you don't change.

• Friendly 1
Banned

+1 you know how much I love you and dont want to write an essay ❤️

• Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1

As a past Bly i have heard nothing but positives about you and i also have heard many supporting you. there are things i would suggest or advise on implementing but if/when you get it, it's your battalion and therefore you need to shape it the way you want.

Good Luck and may you join us past bly's in the future.

• Friendly 1
16 hours ago, Cronis said:

+1 ooww oaoohurccwo ah ohoohuanwa ohrawhao rooohu rac scro rhanro!

I don't know what that means (i assume poe is teaching you ape), but thank you

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

I'm coming out of hibernation to +1 this.
You've always been a great officer since the start and end of my 327th career. I've been honestly waiting for you to run, you're a great choice for Bly and I think you will be able to make some well needed improvements. I better come back from hibernation and see you as Bly.

Good luck Willy!

Head Admin

+1, but how many times u shooting Aayla?

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Ah yes, my last remaining commander from my terms. Willy is probably my most loyal Commander of all. His ability to lead the 327th is outstanding. He understands the inner workings of the 327th and he knows what makes it successful. I promoted willy to Commander knowing that he would eventually do great things with the battalion, and I'm glad to say I was correct. Willy is an amazing leader, and I will be excited to see what he can do as Bly.

Good luck buckaroo!

• Winner 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Banned
3 hours ago, Poe said:

Willy is probably my most loyal Commander of all.

Dude wtf not cool

• Funny 1

+1 of arcantus approves and Poe approves therefor I approve

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
Banned
2 hours ago, Poe said:

I said Commander not XO you headass

i was a commander you tard

• Funny 1

+1 bring back Null Shadow and Fire massif. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1. I remember just talking to you In CY when you was a 327th med sgt. Was fun at. Then you went on a deployment (ithink)and came back and still enjoy it.

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

Veteran Admin

+1

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact myself or Sanchez for your interview before 12/21/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk