RP Name:

Attack Regimental Commander Omalic

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:93719402

Brigade you are applying for:

The position of Marshal Commander

Experience:

501st

On my first day on the server about 1 year and 3 months ago I joined the 501st legion. I started of in the HWS regiment working hard to climb up from HWS to HWSL. During that time I was elected for the WO Appo position and did 1 full term as Appo. I landed at the rank of MAJ and became the REGL, I also went for Fives and got it. After being bumped to COL and with the 501st experiencing a crisis with both our CMD and XO getting denied for Rex some old 501st rejoined and helped us back. I was made XO for my dedication and hard work and was trained by Quill for the Rex position. After about a month of XO work I was ready, Quill stepped down and I went for Rex and got it. I served a full term and went for a 2nd term when done and completet that term aswell.
I took a break from the server after this but shortly came back to the 501st to help. I got back to XO quickly and found myself leading the battalion alot with the activity problems of the BCMD at the time. When I knew there was a good man for Rex in Stormzyyy I went back and applied for Attack Regimental Commander again but this time being accepted and that's when my time in the 501st came to an end. 

Attack Regimental Commander

After a bit more then a year of play on the server I landed the spot of Attack Regimental Commander and joined HC. During my time in HC I've been working with many things. Alot of it has been helping the 4 attack battalions but also alot of work within HC. To mention one there was me being apart of making the battlestations and after some tweeks and workings in HC my suggestion for battlestations was approved and is now in use.
I've proven during my time as Attack Regimental Commander that I can oversee battalions and that I'm used to it by now. Being in this HC has taught me alot and also allowed me to polish my way of doing things. I believe my work as Attack Regimental Commander has left me in a better state then where I started and that it's more then prepered me for the next step in HC which is the Marshal Commander position.

Grand Admiral

Before I joined Synergy I was playing on a UK server for over a year. I was apart of Naval on the server and after half a year of work I was promoted to the position of Grand Admiral. The Grand Admiral position put me as the highest ranking personal on the ship. My job was to command the troopers but moastly the BCMDs on the ship to make sure everything was running smoothly both during events and downtime. Alongside this it also put me incharge of keeping track of the BCMDs and how their battalions were doing. I had officers who worked alongside me getting the facts and reports and in the end it was my job to know how they were doing and to tell the Owner if need be. I remained in this position for 6 months before stepping down and moving on. I believe that this experience has made me very qualified for the position of Marshal with the positions being very similar and with me being this experienced in this line of work. 

Why should you become a Marshal Commander?:

I Believe I should become the Marshal Commander because of my past experience. I've been a XO for 2 months, BCMD for 6 months, Attack Regimental for almost 3 months and in my past server Grand Admiral for 6 months. I've learnt so much in this time and I believe that all this experience would make me a fine Marshal Commander.
I've been in HC for almost 3 months now and I'm very used to the workings. I know what I'm doing and I put effort into my work. I'm active and I'm the current longest member of the clone HC. I'm used to working with the BCMDs and REGs aswell as helping Palpatine, and I believe that me becoming Marshal would take a load of Palpatine and also activate the REGs with me planing to give them more to do to keep them working with eachother and with me.
I've proven my dedication to HC and that I do good work, I'm well known and respected on the server and alongside this I have vast experience In this field. This is why I should become the Marshal Commander.

Do you understand the lore of the Grand Army?:

Yes I do.

Availability:

All weekday from around 11 AM EST to around 5 PM EST.
All weekends from around 5 AM EST to around 5 - 8 PM EST.
I live in Sweden which is in Europe so my times are a bit different from others.
If I'm not online I then I can always be reached on discord. Just send a PM and I'll get back to you.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

501st HWSL

501st WO Appo

501st REGL

TC Fives

501st XO x2

501st BCMD | 2 full terms

Game Master

Senior Administrator

Senator Aang

Attack Regimental Commander | 2 terms

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes I do.

Where do you want the Grand Army to be at the end of your term?:

As per standard one would want the GAR to be in the best state as possible. There's alot that can be done to make the state of the GAR better and one can only do so much. One of the things that I'd like to specifically like to improve on is the coop between the regiments. I Think that most Regiments has that sense of companionship in their regeiment and even stronger in ther seperate battalion. I'd want the tone to go to an even bigger state and for everyone to really embrace the fact that all clones are Brothers, both in the way we approach other players and just how one would conduct their RP.
So basically for the GAR and the battalions in it to be in a state where they can and will spread their wings more to be willing to work with battalions outside their Regiments and to teach eachother and learn from each others skill sets.

I want to improve the overall dicipline and profesionalism in the GAR by continuing with drills trainings and PT to really make the GAR the strong army that it is, this in turn with trainings for the battalion to improve their combat sense and overall skill when it comes to fighting and leading.

I want the tone to be set where one would respect and listen to all COs and people that lead. Even though it's not your own CO it's still a CO that one should respect and listen to, this all ties in to profesionalism and discipline really with being able to work with other COs and activly listen to them,

How do you plan to improve relations within the Grand Army?:

To have a good working relation between the battalions it needs to start and be the same at the higher levels. I believe that firstly the REGs needs to get closer and work more with eachother both to learn from eachother and to engage their BCMDs to work more closely to then make their battalions get together more and in turn improve relations between all the battlions in the GAR.

Another plan is to try and mix the regiments when it comes to tasks and mission in and around events. To encourage the blending of different battalion members to best carry out the mission and as a bonus improve relations between them. For example if Rancor is being sent on a scouting mission other battalion ARCs could come along, both to learn from them and to get closer with them and their battalion.

So in general cooperation is key and bringing our battalions together will improve the overall relations in the GAR.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes I do.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Marshal commander rank?:

Yes I do.

Papa Kal

+1 I have worked with him for 2 of his Rex's terms and both of his Attack reg Terms. All round best person for the job as he talks to every battalion. As well as he cares for the server, and everyone that plays on it.

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1

Edited by OldMateDreams

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
Banned

+1 So regional can get Attack Reg

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Head Admin

IKEA take-over... +1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

I had worked with Omalic before I was in the 501st and he was very enjoyable to talk to and play with, as a player and a person he's basically the type of person you'd want to have in the supporting role that is Regimental or Marshal Commander. After joining the 501st, you can really see that he enjoys the game and the people within it, he does extremely well with the Attack Battalions and involves them in all types of creative SIMs and teaching sessions.

+1

+1.

Active, does proper battalion trainings, takes his job seriously, has professional meetings with ATT individuals to solve problems. Best REG we've had in awhile.

But actually -1 this guy ran away from HMC like a little girl when I asked him to take responsibility for zombies popping out from the reactor. Needs to go to IKEA to buy some balls first. /s

Edited by Jagger
Words
  • Funny 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

All though I have been skeptical of things you have said and done in the past you effort and it’s results speaks for its self. +1 I will be interested in seeing how things go.

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1

This man has done nothing but earn my respect recently, he may be a bit of a hard ass in RP but hes supposed to be. Our recent situation with him and DU really opened my eyes and gave me a personal look at us from the outside. I'm glad we squashed any and all problems between then two and I look forward to working with you either as Marshal or Attack REG.

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact myself or Sanchez for your interview before 11/30/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED as our newest Marshal Commander!

Your term will end on 2/1/2020

//moved to accepted

• Funny 3

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk