Jedi: 21stNC Jedi Padawan C Jac Jug'ver

[ Steam ID: ]

STEAM_0:1:196477999

[ Battalion or Squad you are applying for: ]

Coruscant Guard / Shock 

[ Experience: ]

Icefuse Networks:

5th Fleet Security Battalion:

Icefuse was one the first server that I actually stayed around for and did something productive in. I joined the 5th Fleet Security Battalion Icefuse about 2 weeks before the infamous split occured. I believe I was a Corporal at around that time. I quickly rose through the rank as the battalion needed members to replace the lost Officers. During this time I became quite well known for being extremely unbiased towards people who were caught breaking the rules, as well as taking control of a branch within 5th Fleet known as the Security Police. It was meant to be our alternative to ARC, as at the time we didn't have any ARC jobs for 5th Fleet

After around 3 months of being in 5th Fleet it became my time to apply for Commander position (BCMD equivalent here). I applied and passed my Interview becoming the acting Commander in 5th Fleet. However, due to the recent actions of the Commander before me I was basically running the battalion already alongside other fellow Executive Officers Oso and Copz. So nothing really changed for me. However, I had a long list of improvements that needed to be made. They included; Improving activity across the board, Overhauling our Tryouts and trainings, overhauling the Bail system (Perhaps one of the biggest changes I made), keeping documents in order and keeping the order on the server. 

Some of the biggest achievements would be three things. Improving activity, overhauling the bail system and documentation organisation. Before I took over 5th Fleet we got roughly 5 or 6 people maximum on per day, when I took over and made the necessary changes I managed to achieve about 16 people on 2 or 3 time a week and then for the rest of the week I would get around 6-12 people on. The bail system. Looking back on it now, It was an over complicated system. However, I did this at the request of the DVL at the time. Dealing with people's complaints and then training all the members to get "in touch" with the new system. Lastly, documentation management. This included managing new training documents, tryout documents and a guideline document that became the go-to guide when dealing with all types of situations on the server.

Synergy Roleplay:

Coruscant Guard / CG:

I Joined Synergy roughly in 2016/2017 and while I've had my breaks from the server here and there, I have always found myself returning to the server. However, more about my experience. The first battalion I joined was the Coruscant Guard / CG. I believe the BCMD at the time when I joined was someone named Joe, though my memory is fuzzy. Yet, I do remember my Battalion Commanders after that. If my memory serves me correct it went Scribbles, DangerRanger and then Panzer. During my time in CG I had my ups and downs. I had my good moments and bad.

I swiftly became the training director for the battalion, focusing on making trainings. However, the position was dissolved as the Commanders and BCMD at the time didn't believe it was that useful of a role. Furthermore, I became the leader of the ARF unit for CG also known as Trackers. This also came with me getting the Lore character Hound. During my time as Lead I ensured the activity and professional standardisation of the Tracker squad.

During my time in CG I reached the rank of Major before I departed from the battalion and joined the 104th Battalion.

104th Mechanised Assault Battalion (x2):

I transferred into the 104th Battalion at the rank of 1stLT I believe, you'll have to forgive my memory as this was some time ago. It was there where I was given the opportunity to lead the ARF Regiment. I feel as if this was biggest success within the 104th at that current time. I managed to revive the regiment from around 3 or 4 members to an active 11 members. While obviously, 11 ARF troopers wouldn't be on constantly. Yet there would be roughly 5-8 on at one time. 
I did this by completely overhauling the regiment. Making new documents and conducting fun trainings to help people stay interesting in the regiment. Simply, yet effective changes that lead to overall success of the regiment. I then joined Wolfpack some time later and gained the rank of Captain. However, my time had come and I resigned from the server. Taking a break and sorting out my personal life for a while. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I rejoined the 104th Battalion after I returned to the server in early 2019. It was hear that I joined the ARC regiment and was given the leadership position. I worked to improve the Regiment by making new documents, trainings and tryouts. Some of the elements I made then are still with the 104th ARC troopers now. However, I can only assume that elements have been changed to improve the mass changes that came to the server over the many months. Regardless. I managed to take the regiment to literally 2 people to a good active 4 or 5 on a majority of the time. While I fiiled my ARC spots of 10 at the time, not everyone could get on at once and I only managed to get a maximum of 7 people on at once due to Time Zones etc. 

During this time I managed to achieve the rank of COL and get a hold of the named character Dash-29.

Rancor:

I Fully joined back into the server at around December 2018 - February 2019, where I joined Rancor. Rancor allowed me to get my full ARC status. Eager to help and consistently conducting tryouts, I did my best to help the battalion as a whole. While I only reached the rank of MSG, I believe, I learned a lot of elements that I continue to enforce even now. Rancor has been my most enjoyable experience in terms of seriousness and professionalism. I really enjoyed my time there. However, I began to tryout for SOBDE and managed to pass tryouts.

Shock (Present)

I have been in Shock since October 6th and I have risen through the ranks. At first I didn't want much responsibility, I simply joined the ARC Regiment and Stayed at the Rank of CSM under the leadership of Ratio. After some time of being in the Battalion and getting back into the swing of how Shock Operates, I decided to inform Ratio that I would like to stay into the battalion and progress through the ranks. It was at that time I would progress through the Officer ranks and it was then that I applied for the ARC leadership position within Shock. Facing similar issues to a lot of ARC regiments in battalions before their numbers were reduced to 6. It's activity could have been a little better. When I took over the Regiment I reformed a lot of its elements, again changing its tryouts, trainings and guidelines documents. This reform increase the amount of ARC Troopers within the Regiment, having a max of 10 even before the change to 6. 

One element I tried to improve was the trainings in the Shock battalion. Improving the quality of the trainings to actually teach people on different techniques when it comes to Breach and clear, as well as improving the over communication and battle comms within the battalion. While trainings have died down recently, I still do believe they helped out Shock overall to a great deal. 

As I reached the rank of Commander I found myself letting go of leadership positions and taking the role of assisting the battalion where ever needed. Numbers has always been a big issue within any Security battalion, I personally feel, so getting NCOs to activity recruit was something that I strived for. Implementing a reward system (credits) that came with its own benefits and drawbacks. However, my most recent achievement would be increase the activity of the Riot and Heavy branch by combining back into an old Vanguard system. However, with Alterations to make it more feasible than its previous incarnations.

[ Why Should you become a Battalion Commander?: ]

I feel as If I am dedicated for the betterment of the battalion as a whole. I love Shock. I feel as if Shock is one of the most important battalions within the server. That should be working hand-in-hand with the staff team to ensure the rules of the server are kept together, as well as the overall enjoyment of the server. I approach all my leadership positions with a "firm but fair" policy. Treating everyone fairly and equally. I feel that with my previous experiences as multiple regimental leads and as a previous BCMD on Icefuse, I am more than prepared to take on the role and responsibility of BCMD.

I already have much planned for the future development of the battalion, which is comprised in a list on a google doc. Small adjustments to help better the battalion overall. I am prepare and willing to take my problems head on to help the battalion. While my activity may be in question for some, not that I have resigned from almost everything on the server apart from Shock. This will allow me to dedicate all my free time to the battalion. I can be extremely active like I have in the past.

Furthermore, I feel as If I have a good understanding of how Shock operates. Everything from Arresting and the procedure that take place when conducting an arrest, to document work in intel as well other elements that are kept "behind the scenes".

Lastly, I am honest and open for suggestions for Shock. I understand its issues and I am under no illusion that it is a perfect battalion. However, I have the passion and drive to fix issues as they arise. As well as the current issues that I have noticed as of late.

[ Do you understand the lore of your Battalion or Squad?: ]

Yes I understand the Lore behind the Coruscant Guard.

[ Availability: ]

Mon-Friday = 5:30pm GMT -> 11:00pm GMT  |  Sat-Sun = 12:00pm GMT -> 12:00am GMT or later.
(Please note that recently I have been on LOA and therefore my Hour on GMOD this week or last week does not reflect my overall activity).

[ Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: ]

I honestly can't give specific dates, as I've took breaks from the server multiple times, however using the command !playtime on the server this is what came up: 2474:24:46.

I'm assuming it is Hours : Minutes : Seconds. But like I've mentioned the I roughly joined the server in 2016/2017 and have continued to play on and off till now. 

[ Do you have a microphone?: ]

Yes, I have a working Microphone.

[ Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: ]

If I was allowed the opportunity to lead Shock there are multiple elements to tackle all at once. However, the most pressing issue with Shock comes down to two things. Activity and Improving the relationship with the Community overall. Activity has been a big issue in Shock, especially in the most recent week. In all honesty I would class Shock as a dead battalion right now, and that needs to change. Working on improving current players activity as well as the recruitment drive for Shock would be my top most priority. Certainly an ambitious task, but one I'm willing to dedicate my time to. 

Secondly, improving the relationship with the community overall. I know that not a lot of people like Shock for various reasons. I want to improve that. Allowing the community to trust Shock and their overall judgement a little better. I will do this by improving the training received to the new recruits of Shock, Improving our Guidelines document to included scenarios and what to do within those scenarios; as well as addressing the issue that Shock either doesn't arrest quick enough and that Shock doesn't do investigations into matters as much. Certain elements such as RDM is unavoidable, but perhaps FailRP could see some adjustment. 

However, I so much more planned. The two elements stated above are just my main focuses for the battalion. Other small changes will come within the battalion to improve certain elements such as our Intel system, improving relations/working partnership with 104th and Hostage situations, Improving relations with our own SOBDE Outreaches, Fixing our Jedi Branch and much, much more. I just couldn't fit it all into this one application. 

[ Do you Understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: ]

Yes, I fully Understand.

[ Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: ]

Yes, I understand my responsibility as a BCMD. 

+1 good luck bro

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

You spoke to me beforehand and I told you that I would wholeheartedly support you in this endeavor, and I do.
In the 104th you were always my superior, I never imagined I'd outrank you- even if I did, you're a natural born leader and I'm sure we would have butted heads frequently. I believe you're the right choice to take Shock into 2020, mega +1.

6 hours ago, ISNIFFPROPANE said:

I wish you joined SO BDE

you RP dick

+1

He did. He was darman and fixer I believe may be wrong. He just left it out of his app

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Forum Admin

+1 defo has qualifications and experience

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 I remember how you helped me improve my Tech and EOD RP and it really did help. You're great at normal RP aswell. Always in character and active.

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

I constantly find myself doing RP with you because of me being in HC. Your RP is amazing and Shock is always in shape and working great when your in command. You've proven through your dedication and hard work in Shock that your ready for the BCMD position. I've considerd you one of if not the finest shock on this base for a while and I'd be more then happy to continue working alongside you but with you being Fox. 

Big +1

Best of luck!

Papa Kal

+1 I have been back for a few months now both synergy and Shock/ CG and even though I believe that the people running against you can do the job as well. I have seen the best and the worst shock BCMD and I saw most of it along side you. with the past issues of shock and you seeing it both first hand and in other battalions I believe that you as Fox will be the best for the current spot that Shock is in.

• 4 weeks later...