ARCs with jetpacks

Veteran Admin

Name: Clorox

RP Rank: 91st XO

Suggestion: Jetpack ARCs

Implementation: ARC whitelists have  jetpack bodygroupers we should be be to use them with correct training

Lore: ARCs could use jetpacks thats just a fact

Workshop content if applicable: its already in the server
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

dont even need to make it part of the loadout just let us get them spawned or something so long as we have bodygrouper and training

• Friendly 1
Banned

r4ymo.gif

• Management
Management

This would shit on GM's ability to get them spawned in events for boarding (Limit is 3)
and would make JTs pretty much dirt compared to flying ARCs.

This is a no 

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Unfortunately, I agree that there are already a large number of battalions that have a Jet Pack Bodygrouper, but also have a Jet Trooper job.  From what I believe, this would entail removing the current Jet Trooper class from those Battalions and then adding the Rocket Boots to the ARC Job for each battalion.  An exception to this may be the 187th as their particular expertise is Aerial Parachuting & the rocket boots are currently the best equivalent. 

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

-1 DU tried this lmao not gonna happen

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Head Admin

As much as I like the idea, we already have jet troopers in battalions. Use that or just join Null, alpha or rancor and become a rocket arc trooper. 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

If you added this shit I would put up a suggestion to give all GM jet packs as a both a big fuck and as Marvel said, to allow GM to actually do there job. As all GM have the jet pack BG.

Body groupers are not an excuse for something.

Edited by Gadget
Mentioned wrong person
  • Winner 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...