Qal's Palpatine Reapplication

Qal

==========[ Supreme Chancellor Palpatine ]==========

Steam Name: Qal | Palpatine

RP Name: Supreme Chancellor Palpatine | 21stKU HG 1stLT Qalll | BO Quartermaster Advisor CSM Qal

Steam ID (SteamID Finder)

STEAM_1:1:88745924

How many terms have you held the position?:

I have completed 1 Term.

How do you feel your previous term went?:

I feel as if my term was successful.  We transitioned into Serious Role Play, but we are still getting used to it. Out of all of my listed goals on my previous application:

“Where do I want the Grand Army of the Republic to be at the end of my term. Well I would like,

1. The Grand Army of the Republic to become closer as a group, We are brothers after all. We do not need to be “Superior” and treat others differently because of Battalion Reputations.

I believe that this is not as bad as it has been in the past.

1. I would like to fill the Grand Army of the Republic Roster. High Command and Battalion Commanders.

We have filled all but Specialized Regimental Commander Recently other than Fox just opening up.

1. I would like to set up some Operating Procedures for certain scenarios, that preferably has everyone doing something, mostly their own jobs.

This has been done to a degree, there are still some things that need worked on, but we have Battlestations.

1.  I wish to bring more Roleplay into the server, thinking of new ways people can get recognised for their work and dedication to their Roleplay.

This happens some days, and doesn’t the next.

1. I wish to END The curse on the SOBDE Regimental Commander Position. 

We have an SOBDE Regimental Commander. Lets see if this curse can be finished.

Why do you wish to remain a Supreme Chancellor Palpatine?:

I wish to stay as Supreme Chancellor Palpatine , because I am still thinking of new ideas to implement into the server. I am  working with High Command to try and help the battalions that need it. I am there to anyone that needs to talk, or rant. About whatever. I spoke to playerbase in TS, and was told to reapply.

Current availability:

Sunday: 3:00pm-6:00pm (est) 

Monday: 10:00pm-1:00 am (est)

Tuesday: Discord 

Wednesday: 10:00pm-1:00am (est)

Thursday: All day 

Friday: All day 

Saturday: All day

What are some of your achievements during your past term?:

Working with Base Ops to make the changes necessary to the base, as well as adjusting it.

Eased everyone into the new Serious Roleplay rules, and new map.

Assisted Shock with keeping numbers with things to do as Palpatine.

Repopulated the Senators getting active members into the positions.

Remade the Senator Tryout Dupe, and the senator application. Made a sign in process for senators to log information.

Actively doing things around the base, and doing Passive Rollplay when nothing is going on.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within the Grand Army?:

I would like to work with the BCMDs and High Command to make a Standardized Evaluation, It's a Combat Sim, with extra bits. Like Faces & Formations, Questions on lore and the battalion, and rules. In the end i would like this to also have a large Prize to the Battalion that scores the highest. Whether it be a Deployment or a Credit Prize.

Will try and move events of the Clone Wars down the line, to make my plan a reality.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I do understand.

+1 let me commit war crimes 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Head Admin

+1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

I don't think I'm getting Colonel Qal back anytime soon......

Sad days

PLUS ONE

Also its Roleplay not rollplay, we ain't out here playing with bread rolls, the only bread some of use are getting is from working 

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Banned

+1 Good Luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1 Abeloth will get you 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

• Management

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact myself and Sanchez for your interview before 9/34/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk