Dennis

Steam Name: [SR] Dennis [HA]

RP Name: Battalion Commander Doom 

Steam ID (SteamID Finder)

STEAM_0:0:86273369

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 

Battalion Commander Doom

How many terms you've held the position?:

I have held one term as Battalion Commander Doom.

Why do you wish to maintain this position?:

I wish to maintain the position to keep helping the battalion, grow and prosper to become the best it can be. 

Current availability: Currently my activity remains the same as Monday - Thursday 4 PM - 11:30 PM Friday - Sunday 1 PM - 1:30 AM. 

I am currently applying for a new job but my availability shouldn't change besides a few hours. 

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?:

When I first went for the position DU needed someone to lead it and help it grow. I wanted to focus on numbers, activity, and professionalism. I have been working hard every day to improve all three aspects of the battalion and I believe that those have been done well in my first term. I also have other goals that have been set as well that i wish to keep working on. These are the full and final implementation of Havoc Squad if it passes. The continued improvement of DU’s activity, numbers, and professionalism. Documents were updated and brought to a good current standard and are constantly being worked on to help improve the battalion.

When i first started as Doom we struggled to have 2-3 people on at a time and now we have a solid 8-10. The total numbers of the battalion have increased from roughly mid to high 40s, To mid 60s with weekly purges of inactivity with the highest numbers peaking at 92. I have been setting the example from myself down, I have been on most days of this term and this is what has led to increased activity. 

I have also been working on establishing a solid officer core and a high command to help me with running the battalion. The NCO core has been re worked along with new requirements being added and changed and tweaked to have it be the best it can be. Along with rolling out Havoc Squad, writing docs and getting a full squad and having them be active. 

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?:

I have a short list of things that I will improve with another term as Doom.
1. Activity, DU has gone from 2-3 people on too 6-7 people on and that number continues to rise. 

2. Professionalism, I have been working to make DU a less mingy place to be and have started to transform it into one of the best battalions on the server.
3. The continued internal revision of documents to help bring them to an updated state so that they battalion can thrive and be successful. Along with trying to bring a server wide shield training in working with shock on this.    

I want to continue to improve the battalion and make it one of the best the server has to offer. This includes working with others, and improving the battalion internally this includes working on new docs and updating new ones. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes, I fully understand that if I am not active that I will be Removed of this position

• Agree 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Massive +1

This man has busted his ass from enlisted to BCMD since I was XO last time. He has put the work into this battalion and there is no one id rather serve under right this second. 

1 minute ago, Shake said:

+1 very active a little mingy but hes cool 

Trust me Shake I am beating it out of him little by little lol

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

Head Admin

+1, this is epic

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

That is going to be a big fuking +1 from me Dogg

Edited by KillJoy

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Banned

actually acknowledged I was doom
(and saved the battalion from removal)

+1

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
2 hours ago, Jayarr said:

actually acknowledged I was doom
(and saved the battalion from removal)

+1

i'll always remember when you got doom

+1 dennis you do your job and do it well so I see no reason why you shouldn't be doom

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

+1 I have never had bad relations with any of the Dooms I have met, but besides that point I have never had any Bcmd personally want to create something special for an individual other than this man. He not only is fit for doom but he is fit to be setting a trend for future bcmds to live up to just as Oxen has done for Bacara I feel you will do For Doom. 

• Friendly 1

As long as you understand that 41st is the real green, you are the perfect fit. All the work you put in the last 3 months, regardless of your LOA, has shown you care for DU, and in my mind, makes you right for the position. +1

/me throws up BIG ASS Green Company gang signs

RIP to Dennis’s Disagree     vvv

Edited by Brooklyn
  • Disagree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Head Admin
6 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

As long as you understand that 41st is the real green, you are the perfect fit. All the work you put in the last 3 months, regardless of your LOA, has shown you care for DU, and in my mind, makes you right for the position. +1

/me throws up BIG ASS Green Company gang signs

RIP to Dennis’s Disagree     vvv

Bro imma smack you, we agreed 41st and Gambit are the real green smh

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

2 minutes ago, Rohan | said:

Bro imma smack you, we agreed 41st and Gambit are the real green smh

Damn. You right.

• Winner 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.