shitty server with shitty staff.

Got falsely banned for "saying the n word" when there was no proof and the admin during the sit was extremely pretentious. I made an appeal and multiple people who were nowhere near the area during the whole ordeal claimed yo have heard it which is just false. The appeal was then denied and a dumbass admin said i couldn't reply to my own post and i would be warned if i died. Clean up your staff team.

• Agree 3
  • Winner 3
10 minutes ago, Vizonary said:

Got falsely banned for "saying the n word" when there was no proof and the admin during the sit was extremely pretentious. I made an appeal and multiple people who were nowhere near the area during the whole ordeal claimed yo have heard it which is just false. The appeal was then denied and a dumbass admin said i couldn't reply to my own post and i would be warned if i died. Clean up your staff team.

Lol brah this actually made me laugh gg

but let me respond to this actually respond to this 

firstly in your appeal you had no evidence I even @ multiple people to see if someone had witnessed the event  they all said the same thing he did it (said the n word)

Secondly who are the directors supposed to believe some random guy that just joined the server and is accusing a head admin of lying or staff members that put time and effort into this server

Dude you need to chill out and understand why your appeal was denied also I said that because you were just fighting with everyone on the appeal we have appeal rules for a reason chillllll bro

• Agree 1

I want to try and take this post seriously so here goes.

As as Senior Administrator I am sorry if you had a bad experience on our server, we as staff try to insure the players immersion and fun. However if you were a bad boy and did some naughty things then the mighty strike of Joah's retard force has struck you. That is all good day.

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

14 minutes ago, Trixx said:

As as Senior Administrator I am sorry if you had a bad experience on our server, we as staff try to insure the players immersion and fun. However if you were a bad boy and did some naughty things then the mighty strike of Joah's retard force has struck you. That is all good day.

Amen

Current Lore Character: N/A

Lore Characters Played: Hardcase x2 Tiplar Ridge x2 Fives Maze

8 hours ago, Vizonary said:

So true +1 lololololol

Edited by Adam-KaneKi
Banned

Related image

Neutral never seen him, better candidate, i like potatoes 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

Im glad someone here is speaking some facts here

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

15 hours ago, Pot said:

Look Buddy In Your Ban Appeal You Stated That You Dont Care About This Server If Thats True Why Are You Making This

dont care about the server, i care that people who may want to participate in this server know what they're getting into.

On 7/29/2019 at 2:46 AM, Trixx said:

Amazing reading! Maybe next year in 2nd grade they'll teach you what it actually means! My whole point is i didnt do anything yet i was falsely accused of doing something.

• Funny 1
6 hours ago, Vizonary said:

Amazing reading! Maybe next year in 2nd grade they'll teach you what it actually means! My whole point is i didnt do anything yet i was falsely accused of doing something.

Damn dude you got me lmao I'll be sure to ask my 2nd grade teacher about that one.

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

7 hours ago, Vizonary said:

You Do Realize That After This Little Stunt Your Pulling Your Never Gonna Get Unbanned Because Your Being Toxic And Insulting People And It Just Shows You Werent A Good Fit For The Server Anyway

Also Mind If I Call You Ricky 2.0 [You Two Have The Same Attitude]

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Hi I’m Pot

Current/Former: Child